Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:27 am

Taurou was taking a nap on a large, flat plain in the middle of no where. The grass was long and covered him, hiding his presence. His ears twitched at every sound, and his hair hung loosely around his face. He wasn't even tired, but he like naps. Such a peaceful place it was.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 am

Manya was going for a bit of a wander, making her way through a plain, she wasn't sure where she was going, or why. But it also didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. She had recently met up with her old friend, and found that the guardians that she had hoped to rejoin had been decimated by some sort of fight, she was trying to think of what she could do when she suddenly tripped over something in the long grass, falling with a soft thud. ”Uhh...” she rubbed her head and rolled over, sitting up to see she had tripped over a person, with what looked like cat ears. ”Aww, so cute” she said.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:41 am

Waking up from his nap, Taurou sat up with his eyes still half closed. Nyumm... He look over to his left and saw a girl. She was cute, but seemed to be staring at him. Uh, hullo there. He held out his hand in a polite gesture. Not sure what you're doing here... But my name's Taurou. Yours? He yawned and his ears twitched as he relieved himself from his sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 am

Manya noticed that he didn't seem to mind that she had just tripped over him. Smiling at this she would shake his hand somewhat. ”It's nice to meet you Taurou, I'm Manya” she said, looking at his ears with interest. She wondered how he got them. ”I just wanted to go for a walk.. what are you doing out here?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:11 am

He smiled and said, Napping. Was getting bothered by the noises of the cities... He noticed Manya looking at his ears and asked, Would you like to touch them? He chuckled slightly, seeing what she was going to do. You seem oh so fascinated by them. He lowered his head so she could get a better look at them.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 am

Many smiled and patted the cat-boy, she hadn't actually seen someone like that before and somehow he seemed to know exactly what she wanted. ”Oh they're so soft” she quite enjoyed that at least. ”You really went out of your way just for a nap” she said, continuing to pat him.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 am

I like quiet, serene places like this. So it wasn't really only for a nap. His flickered as Manya patted his ears. He had actually never had someone play with his ears before, so he was also quite enjoying this encounter. Not to be rude, but you seem like a person who is always with someone. Do you not have a partner?
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 am

Manya smiled and finished patting him as she leaned back, holding herself up with her hands. ”A partner? Well, I met up with an old friend. But I wouldn't say we are partners” she said, with a bit of a shrug, she did wonder where Illa had gotten to by now.. She would have to go find her later. Though he was slightly wrong, she was rarely with others, in fact after her exile she was alone most of the time. But he didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:51 am

I see. He sat up once more once she was done patting him. Is there somewhere you were headed? He cocked his head to the side, letting his hair dangle across his eyes. If so, may I tag along? He gave Manya a warm smile. Actually... She seems really alone... He thought to himself. Maybe the company of another would do both of us some good. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 am

Manya shook her head. ”Nope, I just wanted to go for a walk, I didn't really know where I wanted to go” she said, shrugging slightly. Though when he asked if he could come with her she had no reason as to why he couldn't. Suddenly she would pull him forward and hug him. ”Of course, I think it'd be good to have some company.”
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 am

Getting hugged was also a different sensation that Taurou never felt before. He returned the hug briefly and then disconnected with Manya. He stood up and held out a hand to help her up. Shall we head off to where ever then? He smiled once more at her.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 am

Manya was quite a huggy person, usually at least. And it seemed that Taurou wasn't, well she would fix that with time. She took his hand and helped herself up, she was unsurprisingly light and was easy to help. ”Sounds like a plan! Where did you want to go?” she asked. She had no idea and thus would be literally no help.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:32 am

Hm.. He thought for a moment and then shrugged. No clue. He turned and clasped his hands behind his head walking eastwards. I guess we can just aimlessly wander around, no? It's a beautiful landscape with long and lush grass. Why not enjoy the scenery? He smiled as he walked backwards.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:38 am

Manya grinned, she wasn't sure of this plan but decided that only good could come of it. ”That's a great idea” for some reason she had a vision of him tripping over backwards, which would serve him right for being silly. She didn't know really what to talk about at the moment, she hoped he had some idea.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:47 am

Taurou turned forwards again and let his hands dangle by his sides as he walked along with Manya. After about two minutes of silence, he looked over at her and chewed his lip thinking of something to say. So... You haven't been around here much have you? Since you've never seen someone like me before. He flickered his ears. Birds flew out of the grass as a small fox jumped in the middle of them. Chipmunks skittered all around the grass and a few deer pranced along side a group of Gazelle. Taurou always felt calm and happy when out in the lush plains of Hellas. He wondered if Manya felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 pm

”Well, no actually I haven't, which is strange...” she usually never stopped travelling, mostly finding it hard to settle down in one place with the fear of anyone new she managed to meet 'exiling' her all over again. It was probably a stupid fear but what the Corps had done to her had shaken her quite a bit. ”But it is nice around here though... I really have to come out here more often”
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm

You should. I'm here a lot. One of the places that most people can't find me. Actually... You're the first one to ever come across me out here during one of my naps... Either you're lucky, or cursed. His smile disappeared and he started up a hill. Wasn't much of a steep incline, but still was a drastic change in the terrain. The grass was still really tall and nearly covered him and Manya. Y'see, I tend to attract a LOT of unwanted attention... He made it to the crest of the hill, only to see half the plains in flames.

What... He looked over the fields with a surprised and saddened expression. Seconds later, his face went blank and he covered his left eye and looked over to Manya and pointed in towards the fire. There are people there... He looked back over to the burning fields. See what I mean about unwanted attention...
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Manya smiled as the began the walk up the hill. ”Finding such a cute little cat-boy is lucky in my book” she said, patting him again as they walked over the crest, only to see the fire blazing along the plains. She let out a small gasp, that wasn't good. ”You attract this sort of attention?... she frowned, wondering why someone would so something like this. She wasn't sure if she could help, but decided that she would ask anyway. ”Is there anything that we can do?” He would be able to tell by her voice alone that no wasn't going to be a good enough answer.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Unfortunately yes.. I attract this sort of attention... Not sure why or how though. He watched the fire blaze for a few more moments then said, There is one thing we can do... but I suggest you get out of here. Don't want you getting hurt. He frowned as he pulled out his figurine spear. 成長, he said and the spear grew to normal size. I'll see you later. He said as he jumped from the hill into the field of fire.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 am

Manya looked on as the fire continued to burn, only for Taurou to suddenly warn her to stay back and jump into the flames. Which really wasn't a good idea in the slightest. Of course, she wasn't about to leave her new friend to his fate, and followed him, not quite as quickly but she could keep up. ”What do you think you're doing?!” she exclaimed, not sure what the danger was, apart from the flames of course, but they seemed to be dying out somewhat, at least burning away from them while they stood in the ashes.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Taurou snarled, his face a painting of anger and hatred. I told you to stay back... He said calmly. Didn't want you to see me angry. He stopped in the middle of all the fire. The fire was receding, but a monster walked out of the fire, laughing maniacally. It was about the size of a human, but with scales for skin, the head of a lion, the feet of a basilisk, and the hands of a robot.

Tauroooooooou... It wailed. Taurooooooooou~

Taurou turned to look at Manya, his face a serene slate of no emotion. There's a good chance you could get hurt here. And I may not be able to keep you safe while fighting this... He looked at it, the facade that covered his face before gone and the anger was back, thing... He stepped into a fighting stance as the monster lifted its hand. Watch out. He said calmly as it shot out a burst of fir towards him. Taurou rolled to the left and a wall of flame separated him and Manya. Run while you can, I couldn't forgive myself if you were hurt! He charged forwards, swinging his spear at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Manya was confused, she wasn't some sort of delicate flower in need of protecting. She was very much the opposite really. Though as the monster showed its face, moving towards them both, it seemed to know Taurou. She side-stepped as the flames separated the two, the wall was far to high to jump through, and apparently too hot. She stepped back and thought, a hand ready at her sword, she wasn't sure what she could do now but watch, she would have to think of something, as she wasn't sure the cute cat boy could take this thing all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 pm

His initial strike was deflected by a robotic hand and Taurou followed through with a downward bludgeon to the arm with the butt of his spear. It shattered the nerve endings on the arm from the forearm down, leaving the beast's right arm useless. The beast ignored his immobile right arm, and grasped Taurou's throat wit his left, lifting him in the air.

What noooooooooooow~? Baka nekooooooo~

Taurou laughed then. He had no trouble breathing, so his maniacal, hate filled laugh was unperturbed. He stabbed the spear through the thing's arm and used it as a lever to push it off of his throat. He pulled the spear free and backed off, still laughing like a mad man. You think you can beat me.. He said between laughs. Cute! Bwahaha!!! He covered his left eye as it began to throb. He couldn't tell why he was laughing, nor why He felt so exhilarated at the moment. Fear creeping into his nerves maybe? He couldn't tell but looked at the beast with a demented smile. You're going to die! Hahaha!!!

He looked at Manya. THIS! He removed his hand from his left eye. It was covered in blood. Is why I didn't want you to see this! He laughed again and turned to the beast once more. LIBERATIO!! He said with a blood curdling yell. The spear turned into a large, double sided halberd. Fun time! He leapt at the beast, the weapon brandished.

There was something about this monster that sent Taurou in this insane state. Was it the monster? Or maybe the fact that it finally clicked that his favourite spot in the whole world was alight in flames...

[OOC] http://www.deviantart.com/download/105816738/Insanity_makes_you_hot__by_Hiyume_chan.jpg
Taurou smiled something like that, if you couldn't visualize it X3
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Manya looked at the cat-boy she had met only a few moments beforehand. He had seemed alright then. He seemed like a genuine good person, bit apparently this was a ruse, or maybe he really couldn't help what he was doing. She stood behind the wall of flames clueless as to what she was going to do next, she didn't want to interfere with the battle even if she could probably help turn the tides, yet she had to stop herself from running as he had asked. Seeing something she had thought was so innocent becoming so violent really had her confused. So, instead she just watched how this would pan out, of course she wanted her cute little neko to win, no matter what he did it wouldn't make him worse than the monstrosity he was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:28 pm

He swung down, hard. The creature tried to block his strike with the stubs he now had for arms, and those were lopped off along with the tip of its nose. It yelped in pain and flew backwards on the tail it called feet. It hissed at Taurou and he just smiled again, leaning side to side like a drunkard. The creature roared so loud, Taurou went deaf for a few seconds before being flung backwards.

Wee!! Bwahaha! He said as he flew through flame and grass alike. He landed on his back with a hard thud and immediately flung himself back up, still smiling. He laughed once more, a laugh of a mad man. His eye was pouring blood, but Taurou didn't care. He didn't care about anything but keeping Manya safe, and stopping the fire. Pretty good! Pretty good!

He flung himself at the beast, but this time he yelped, EXARMATIO! and the creature flew back, its shirt being blown into flower pedals. It landed on its "feet" and hissed, its chest exposed. Which wasn't really a chest, more like a scaly armour with a large chunk missing that exposed its heart.

Taurou shaded his eyes and whistled. Daaaaaamn! Quite the interesting body you have there. Mind if I mince it!? He laughed maniacally, charging at the monster as it charged too. Seemed like it was on its last legs. They both clashed, Taurou taking a bite to the shoulder, laughing maniacally, while the creature was impaled by the spear through the exposed heart.

Paha! Bye bye, whatever you are! He twisted the twin halberd and ripped the blade sideways so it nearly ripped the thing in half. The creature's mouth didn't let go, but bit harder into Taurou's shoulder before blowing up into an Exarmatio-esque wind of its own. It blew out all the fire in the area, along with Taurou's coat and shirt. He was also blown about 13m away. He would have smacked his head against a tree if it wasn't for his weapon being dug in the ground stopping him.

He stood up, reverting his weapon into its original, figurine form, and clasped his left hand around his eye. He wobbled a bit but found his legs again and looked at Manya, gave her a soft, non-maniacal smile, and fell to his knees, completely burnt out.

Sorry... He mouthed to her before coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)   Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodied Hills (Private. PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1