Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redemption (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Redemption (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 am

After the attack upon the school, Sai had quite a great many things on his mind. Most prominently the fact that he hadn't really saved anyone, a few maybe. But he had shown up to late to effectively try and circumvent to attack before it happened. That was simply not how he could of wished to happen. Another thing, was the fact his friends felt that he had betrayed them. He could see how it would of looked from their side, in fact he felt as if he had just that. Having gone into a sort of wandering stage, so far he didn't stop moving anywhere for longer than a day, and he doubted anyone who knew him would recognise him straight away.

He was walking idly through a village, rummaging through his pocket looking for something to pay for some supplies with, only to find what looked like a little golden coin. Though, it had a silver etching, which looked very familiar.. It was possibly his closest friend, or she used to be. He had created this coin when he had failed to help her back with his clan. He examined it, and wondered exactly what it did, it was magic but how it worked he had little idea. He decided to simply try it out, channelling magic into it through his hand, it would suddenly move out and float in front of him, then, it would glow from there, a beam of light would emit from it, and begin to fill out in the shape of a person... what the hell was this thing?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 pm

(I'm really sorry! I didn't think you made the thread!)

"T-thank you. I appreciate the h-help..." She bows to one of her clients, as she had become a freelancer after the events unfolded at the school. She vowed to forgive her friends, they may have all had a motive, but she couldn't mope around and just grieve over what happened. She has befriended a lot of new friends thanks to that experience, so she wouldn't let it get to her head.

She hadn't realized Sai was in the area, so she would have just walked right past him as she was in her daydreaming mind, thinking about all the nostalgic moments she had with all her friends. "Hah... Umi, Bex... I want to see them again." She looks ahead, arriving near a fountain. "And especially Sai. I hope they're all doing well." She looks at the beautiful, clear sky. Not a cloud in sight.

She smiled at Rin, who was eating some newly found bird food. Larita walked over to the clerk, handing the clerk the money and giving the food to Rin. Rin had been her accomplice for a long time now. "Hehe..." Larita giggles, while Rin just looks up in confusion. Even though Larita of course, had to pay for the bird.

She remembered she only had a year since that moment. A few months had passed now. "Ugh... W-why father?" She mumbles to herself, clenching her chest slightly. It would seem the curses effect would cause an ache randomly somewhere in her body with no apparent pattern. Instead though, she had mastered seeing the 'aura' in magic. She could see the white glow from mages, from spells. She was very glad she mastered such an ability, overcoming the fear of injuring herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 am

(-Pats- Ish ok ^^)

To his surprise, it was no one in particular, but the spirit looking form of a young woman. She motioned towards a street and Sai nodded, wondering what it was trying to do. Though all was revealed as he moved around the corner to first see a fountain, but then something that he hadn't expected to be there. He felt something appear in his hand, the coin again, the spirit had dispersed it would seem. Taking a deep breath, he would walk up slowly, pondering what was best way to go about this. Though he couldn't think of anything, instead, he would simply approach.

”Hello Larita” he said, removing his hood. It seemed his time in self-exile (Though it didn't quite work out it would seem) had made him a little bit less clean, his hair more unkempt than before paticularly, and his eyes seemed to have gained a constant glow from using the magical viewing technique he and Larita had been taught quite a while ago, this only serving to make him look somewhat demonic. ”It's been quite a while..”
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:11 am

"S-Sai...? A-are you here to attack me...?!" Larita panics slightly, jumping back, almost tripping into the fountain she was resting on. She shot up, standing firmly on the ground, eying Sai. [color=#4FD4D8"D-do you want something...?"[/color] She asks, wonder how he had found her. Was it a mere coincidence? She doubted it. Especially when she was thinking about him, he suddenly arrives. She even thought it was an illusion. But she knew she couldn't take the risk.

"W-why did you do that...?" She asks, looking at the ground, now forcing herself not to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:30 am

”I found you with this” he holds up the coin, and then hands it to her. ”It is made from your magic so I guess you should keep it” he said, over all he didn't seem much different from before then. Though, it seems that he had expected her to be much more hostile than this. But that was definitely a good thing for now. ”What happened at school... I did to protect everyone” he said, looking quite sincere. ”Mortimer informed me of the attack, and I attempted to bring it down from the inside.. Umi believes that the government is corrupt... or something, and decided to attack the school. But... well I failed to stop him obviously.” he wondered if she would believe him.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"...I-I don't know," Larita was obviously unsure. She paced herself away from Sai, but shook her head in confusion as she done so. What he was saying may not be wrong, but she never heard anyone say anything about getting saved by Sai. He didn't say anything-- or much at all when they encountered each other. "U-Umi thinks the government is corrupt...? You tried to stop him? C-could you please tell me more...?" Larita opens herself up, beginning to slightly trust Sai, but even more so, listen to what he has to say.

"Who else is in on this plan...?" She also asks, ending her question there until Sai answers them, if he is ready to.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 am

”Of course, the plan didn't go as planned. Mortimer and I could not co-ordinate it while we were separated you see. We didn't recruit any of the others, they were all following Umi” he said, deciding to stay where he had been standing, allowing her to pace away from him. ”I never meant for anyone to get hurt, but I failed..” he wondered if she had met with any of the others.. If he was getting this sort of treatment he could only wonder what Bex would have got, he had actively participated in the slaughter.. be it of his own will or not. While Sai had actively tried to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 am

"S-so Umi planned everything," Larita nods, putting her finger on her chin as she was thinking thoughtfully and deeply about the situation. Either way, she stared into Sai's eyes. She had obviously loosened up. She gets up from her spot and launches herself at Sai, giving him a heart-warming hug. "I-I'm glad... I can be friends with you again, you won't betray me, right...?" A tear drops from her eye, as she forces herself back up, obviously frantic about the situation as people seemed to be staring at her, causing her to blush and revert back to her demure self.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 am

Sai nodded as Larita spoke, though he wasn't exactly expecting a hug and as such reacted quite a bit slower than he normally would have. Gently giving her a squeeze before letting her take a few steps back. ”Never.. in fact, I was hoping to give you a proposition” he wondered how he was to put this. ”Since the attack, I have become something of a mercenary.. but I no longer wish to be a hunter. I want to be a defender.” he stopped. ”And I am not sure if you have dealt with the curse, but that is the first thing I want to help you with” He felt it was only fair, though he had no idea what had made it start, but it had happened at his clan's village so he felt somewhat responsible.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 am

"Even if you seal the remaining effects for the curse-- it's too late... poison, non-magical poison has entered my body. Even clerics couldn't remove it... The only way is to fulfill the circumstances... Going back home..." Larita looks away. That's one thing she never wanted to do, to return home and be forced to live a life she rejected.

However, the only way to see her friends again was to not die, meaning she would have to back to the mansion, whether she likes it or not. She could hear Sai's voice, talking about protecting others, becoming a mercenary. "Did you know, I want to be a magistra magi...?" She smiles at him. Everyone knew what that was, everyone knew how hard it was to become one. To fulfill and help people from the shadows, a truly heart-warming job.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 am

”I thought there may have been something else, but I was thinking I could help you get back... And then help you with any other troubles” He said, figuring that her father wouldn't let her go after returning... which is where he could help. Apparently he didn't seem to be at all put off with this man being quite wealthy and powerful.

Though, he didn't know she wished to be a Magistra Magi... interesting. He then wondered what she meant by this, it would be an excellent chance for him to protect her if she meant for a pactio.. ”Well no I didn't.. How come?” he asked curiously, he hadn't actually thought about such things really, to busy with other stuff...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:45 am

"No. I will not get you messed up in this, because I want you to be safe. I already discussed it with someone, we and his group will be doing this... the enemies will be strong though." Larita closes her eyes, thinking about what to do. If it's those people, the people that attacked the schools and lead the second attack which killed a lot of students after Umi. If those people are protecting the mansion, then in power, they'd lose. She didn't know if she should put the others in danger, but she had to do this. He promised, she promised...

She looked at Sai again. "Isn't it obvious? I want to protect the innocent people, hehe!" She giggles, "To me, there's no such thing as a waste of life." She tilts her head as she smiles. Now that her and Sai trusted each other, she didn't need to question the man's motives anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 am

Say smiled at her, it was nice she cared but he still felt responsible for helping her. Of course if she was so adamant about this, he would leave it. With a small nod of his head he listened and wondered what he should at next. "So... Have you formed a new pactio yet? Since the attack I mean?" he asked, only to cough, quickly covering his mouth. It sounded bad, and as he moved his hand away he noticed blood, with a thin line trailing from his lips. "Well that isn't good" he comments to no one in Paticular. ((Sorry about the short post. On my iPod XP))
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Rin smiled as she starts the pactio circle, swinging her wings wildly. Larita was blushing high, automatically realizing what it was. "A-ah... pactio. You mean with U-Umi? No, of course not... I've vowed only to do it with my friends now." She ignores the pactio circle the two of them were in, as her face was bright red and getting even brighter.

"What about you...?" She shyly asks, looking directly into his eyes. She then closed hers, she leaned forward a bit... she couldn't take the initative in something like this. She was too embarrased. "A-ah... She was embarrased. Even more so. Of course, her actions though said that it'd be fine if Sai had kissed her, they were friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Sai wiped his mouth of the blood that he had just coughed up. It had just stopped and Larita moved closer to him while the small bird that followed her began to fly around then, drawing a circle as she did so. He realised what her intentions were. She closed her eyes while she leaned in. Deciding that there was no reasons for word. Instead he leaned in too, feeling their lips touched and he pulled her closer to him. (sorry, horrible post. On my phone)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:53 pm

(Hehe, it's fine silly! I liked it)

As their lips met, Larita was about to muffle a scream from the pure embarrassment but kept it in. She had to do this, she would be a step stronger and a step closer to her friends. Not her new ones, her old ones too. "T-thank you... I-I hope we can work together." Larita's hair blows freely into the air as she tilts her head and smiles innocently.

"I'm so glad we're friends again," Tears flow from her eyes as she hugs Sai, giving him a jump hug, in other words a glomp. Of course, this was completely unlike Larita, but this was an extremely special occasion to her and hopefully Sai.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Sai smiled as the kiss ended, he hadn't expected such a thing from Larita. Particularly after thatbetrayal back at the school. But now he felt closer to her than ever from that bond. As she hugged him he caught her. He didn't know what to say to her really. "Me too.. he grinned and gave her a quick squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 am

"Hehehe, I hope I can see you again later! It's about time I leave, but... I'm am truly grateful." She smiles gently, of course they were going to see each other again. They pretty much both lived in Bosporus. Grabbing his hand, she gave him the card that was meant for him, the ministers card. "It's been good, even in this short time." She waves goodbye, happily running onto the train, completely enlightened at the current turn of events.

She looked out the window, smiling joyfully. This would be a remarkably memorable moment for her, even if this was a small farewell, she didn't want them to ever part again.

(Shall you end it??)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 am

Sai smiled as he was handed the card, pocketing it quickly as he waved Larita off. He had planned a trip for after this, though he never thought what this could have been. He wasn't sure when he was going to be back but he was sure it wouldn't matter. ”Of course, As soon as I get back” he would then turn himself, throwing away the coin of Larita, he no longer needed it. Taking out a different coin, that pointed out of Bosporus, towards his clan. He had some excellent news for them all.

[End ^^]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 am

Rewards
Sai: 2 SP, 2 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Aria: 2 SP, 2 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption (Private)   Redemption (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1