Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The eve of battle (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

The eve of battle (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Mortimer once again stood on the balcony. It was the same place he had met his "research partner" several weeks before... and now he needed to meet the sealer here again. This time for something much more significant than their research (as painful as that was for him to say). Mortimer needed to talk to Sai, and the outcome of the conversation could very well affect the future of the school... and so like so many other times he waited for his shadow minion, to return with his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:52 am

”Mortimer... you wanted to see me? Sai had arrived, a little early but that was probably a good thing. He seemed unchanged since the last time they had met, no new weapons or anything like that. But, that didn't exactly matter. He waited for an explanation from the dark mage.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 am

"Ryo... I'm glad to see that you made it... I hope you realize how important this is. Had this meeting been anything other than the utmost importance I wouldn't even be awake right now... but as things stand what I am about to say cannot be revealed to anyone. Regardless of how you feel afterwords I need your word... no your oath as a sealer of souls that the contents of this disscussion will firstly, remain an absolute secret. If you cannot or are unwilling to do this then this meeting will end now, and we both will suffer the consequences of what is to come. So here is the ultimatum I leave you with. Either agree to speak to no one about this, or walk away now and forget this meeting ever happened."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 am

Sai looked to him with a raised eyebrow... what could be so secret that he needed to be told? ”I know how to keep secrets.. You can tell me” he nodded, he sounded quite serious about this actually. ”Now, tell me why you have asked me to be here tonight” he says, waiting for the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Mortimer was glad that Sai had agreed. Still he would need to keep an especially close eye on Sai before he began.

"Tomorrow Umi is going to be coming back... and for some reason he believes that not just the school and the entirety of the magical world is corrupt. He plans on destroying everlast then going on to take down the established governments of the magic world... But for now we need to focus on the short term. Umi will be coming here tomorrow with an elite group of dark mages who are either loyal to him, or similarly bent on this idea of destruction. I know that you hold no love for, Umi... and that is why I am asking you to help him. Help us really... I'm a part of the dark mages that will attack... and I need your help".

As the last words left his mouth he began a silent incantation, ready to through up his barrier at the first sign of attack.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:06 am

Sai had not even cared for Umi's disappearance in the slightest. But this he hadn't expected. "What makes you think I won't try and stop you? Right here, right now?" he asks, not sounding really angry, but he wasn't entirely happy either, he made no move to attack though, he waited for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:04 pm

"It's because I have this", with that Mortimer pulled back his coat and revealed the shadow band. "You should know what this is Ryo, you helped me make it.... and each one of the people helping in the assault is going to have one of these... I was able to mass produce them Sai, by drawing out a persons darkest asspects, it is able to recycle that negative psychic energy into physical ability. You must understand, that if you choose not to help, many people will be hurt, and the school will fall. That much is a given. What I need from you, is to expidite the co,bat, make it occur quickly and with the least collateral damage possible. If you were working with those trying to defend the school you would only be attacked and overwhelmed by the darkmages using the shadowband. But if you act with the darkmages, you can clear out the school and make sure that they don't hurt anyone, while not being assaulted by them."

Mortimer took a deep breath before he continued. "And... I need your help in what is to come afterwords. After the battle, Umi will attempt to take over the magical world on an insane quest to destroy everything which keeps it stable. I need you in that organization alongside me. I need you to gain strength with me and defeat them before they do another assault like this. I need you to perform an evil act now, so that the next time they do this you are right there with me to stop them." Mortimer collapsed onto his hands and knees face down turned. He shouted "Please, I'm begging you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The eve of battle (Private)   The eve of battle (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The eve of battle (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1