Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Illa Loran, recently released from the hospital in Bosporus, stared out over the plains, the sun beating down harshly... Somewhere in these plains there was supposed to be a massive beast known only as the Kine of Argond, Illa couldn't see it, though she supposed it could be sleeping during the day, with this heat she didn't blame it. Deciding that standing around on a hill would make no diffrence she started walking, the occasional breeze shifting the grass for miles and miles. Accodring to her clients description it was supposed to sound like a Bull Moose from the human world, but so far she hadn't heard jack dirt aside from the occasional bird.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Calder had been traveling for quite a while and decided to lay down for a bit, all this wandering in the fields this warm day made him tired and thirsty.
Drinking from his water bottle he looked at his map to find out where the nearest town was, his food was running dangerously low needed to be resplenished.
Calder picked up his cane and removed the hidden spyglass in it, Looking around only seeing plains for miles.
Calder Sighed and picked up his bag and began walking again no use standing here all day who knows what the day had to give....
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:27 am

Larita let the wind blow calmly as her hair matched the winds movements. "Beautiful..." She compliments with a small smile. She came here, in the scorching heat, from one country to another to take this mission. To protect these plains from a monster. She knew there'd be others to take this mission, but she had to help as much as she could. Hellas was an extremely big country and had numerous places to rest, much to her delight, but the scorching heat shortened this enjoyment.

"I gotta do my best." She nods to herself.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 am

Illa scanned the plains with a pair of borrowed binoculars, trying to find something other than grassy windswept plains. As luck would have it she noticed someone in the distance, could be an enemy... But Illa doubted that. Zooming in revealed it to be a girl, that Illa had seen once on a wanted poster, to be returned alive yadda yadda yadda, great reward and all that jazz... The bounty was no longer active, as far as Illa knew, with the bounty office closed down long since. Taking one last scan around Illa put away her binoculars and decided to approach the young lady in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:11 pm

"Eh?" Larita mutters as she notices someone in the distance. The person was a blur and she only noticed her as they came closer to her. "H-Hello," Larita stutters unnervingly. She was prepared to help, but she could tell the woman in front of her was powerful, more so than Larita at least. "Are you here for the mission too? Have you seen anyone else?" Larita asks.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Calder just got over a big hill when he saw something further off in the distance, not really seeing what it was he used his spyglass to find out.
To his surprise it was two women... now why were two women out here? They did not look like they where gong for a picknik or a walk, was there somting speciall about this place? Well only one way to find out... and it had been quite a while with nobody to talk to...
Calder Decided to walk to them and have a little chat maybe he could find out where the nearest town was.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Illa stopped a few feet away from the young lady, a gust of wind sending her cape billowing in the breeze as she bowed slightly...
"Sessha greets you, Larita Rimuru. Sessha wonders, what are you doing way out here young lady?" Illa asked. "Could it be... You are out here for the same reason as Sessha? If so, then Sessha would welcome the company..." Illa said, gently holding the place where she had been stabbed, to ease the pain of her bent position.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 am

"E-Excuse me, how did you know my name?" Larita wonders, tilting her head curiously. "A-And thank you for the greeting. Your name is Sessha?" She bows energetically, as she asks. She was glad to be accepted, having a relieved smile on her face as Sessha says that. Nodding right afterwards. She grabbed her staff firmly, ready to march forward.

Continuing to walk, she sees another man. "S-Sessha! Over there!" She points to Simon who was walking tirelessly to them. "Excuse me! Are you alright?" Larita curiously asks. She couldn't tell if he was another hunter, but in Hellas it wasn't uncommon for travelers to get help and need dire help as they travel across the plains. Add in monsters and there wasn't a nice equation.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Calder, hearing one of the ladies, looked up and waved his cap as a signal.
"OH Yes I am fine, Just a little tired over this dreadful heat."
Calder walked up to the Ladies and introduced himself.
"Good day to you two. The name's Calder Nettic, Sorry If I am disturbing anyting but may I ask what you two are doing out here in the middle of no where?
You dont look like you're on a picknic or travelling so what is so special about this place?
"
Calder asked gently while leaning slightly on his cane.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Illa was about to respond to Larita's many question when the younger girl noticed someone in the distance and hurriedly made her way over to him. The man introduced himself as one Calder Nettic, not anyone Illa knew at all really... Clearing her throat, instantly regretting the action as her chest wound made itself known, her face contorting in pain, Illa started to speak. "Sess -ahem- I, am Illa Loran last of the Guardians... Sessha and lady Rimuru are out here looking for the Kine of Argond... You wouldn't happen to have seen it?" Illa asked, holding a hand over her chest wound.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Calder noticed Illa's face expression and quickly deduced that something was wrong with her.
"Excuse me but are you all right? are you hurt? If so I maybe can be of help, I know a thing or two about healing."
He asked, seeing her in pain not sitting well with him, especially not way out here in the middle of absolute nowhere. Besides, being out there while hurt didn't make one lick of sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:50 am

Larita blushed a little being introduced as 'lady Rimuru', but she felt a sense of pleasure at the same time. "I'm Larita." She smiles gracefully. This Calder Nettic seemed to be traveling, although Larita's perception of normal behaviour was definitely out of date. "Glad to meet your acquaintance. As Miss Illa said, we're on a mission. There may be a few others, but I've only seen us for now." She explains. Larita was intrigued by Illa's introduction as the last of the guardians; she had read for almost her entire life, but the title doesn't ring a bell.

Hearing he was a healer, Larita gazed in surprise. "A healer! Amazing! Are you sure you're alright? This place has other dangerous creatures, I don't want you to be in danger." She nods. Seeing other people like this might mean there are others in danger and as big as a problem that is, it's dangerous in general considering how strong the Kine of Argond is considered.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 am

Illa tuned out her companions (and therefore missing Calder's offer of healing) turning to look out over the plains once more, another gust of wind sending her cape billowing once more, shading her eyes with her hand. "Sessha has never been this far out into the plains before... If we keep going we run the risk of coming uppon the Tyrn Gorthad and then we'd be in real trouble..." Illa said seriously, the Tyrn Gorthad being some sort of ancient burial ground always covered in a thick mist and rumoured to contain undead... Few who ventured in ever came out, but the promise of riches of a lost age was tempting to many an adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:43 am

Larita noticed Illa ignoring Calder's offer of healing and a comedic sweat dropped from her head. They had traveled a fair bit and she noticed Illa was correct, they were deep in the plains and there are definitely certain monsters they shouldn't handle. That was until Illa mentioned Tyrn Gorthad. "I know that place...!" Larita gasps, the land of undead. "A famous group of magicians went in that place to venture it and were never heard of again. The telepathy that was with them was cut off immediately as they became unseen. The insides of Tyrn Gorthad are relatively unknown too, last time I read..." Larita shakes her head as she worries.

"You're right... If we end up in Tyrn Gorthad, we'll definitely..." Larita pauses and gulps, not wanting to even think about the consequences. Nodding to herself to keep her act together, she looks at Illa. "You're really smart, Miss." Larita smiles. As she wanders some more, she was albeit curious to Calder. "So what brings you here?" She smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 pm

"WEll traveling to become a better magican and to see the world. I was traveling through her to enjoy the wild life here and well I missjudged the miles to the closest town so I am runing low on food but
luckilly I found fresh water arund so thirst is not a problem, I am fine thank you for asking Miss Larita. BUt seeing this animal you're talking about, I am sorry haven't seen it but I am more concerned for your well being.
Your friend here seems to be in no condition to hunt or explore not if that pain she has is that much of a burden to her.
But if you two still insist to going on then I will tag along, I can't leave you two in this state now can I? I'm not a good fighter but my Healing and shield magic can come in handy.
"

Calder bows and ofers them hes help. HE could not just leave theme now after what he heard. A misson to look after an animal so he guessed and this unddead place dident sound like a walk in the park ether.
IT wold curse him if he only walks away now and he cold not live whit that.

"Now then miss....Illa whas it? About your pain, what seems to be the problem?"

Calder turns to Illa qestion her nicely.

Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Illa turned to Calder, a neutral expression on her face.
"Sessha has a chest wound, but don't worry about it... Its mostly healed... It just hurts when Sessha breathes... Or does anything related to the chest area really." Illa said as another gust of wind, this one much, Much colder than the rest, swept the plains, creating some temporary mist that soon disolved. "The Wights of Tyrn Gorthad must be restless..." Illa observed quietly before the right sound was heard, a loud bellowing noise. "Looks like the wights scared our target..." Illa said, taking out her gunblade and scanning the surroundings
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 pm

"Strange place to observe wildlife," Larita giggles. It was indeed odd, but still admirable in a sense. As she hears the man say he's hungry, she nods. "Here." She gets out a bag of chips from her bag, wanting to get chocolate, however the heat would've melted it in an instant. Seeing the man use both healing and barriers, it couldn't help but remind her of the time back at Everlast learning how to use this magic. In the end, it's hard to gauge the abilities, but seeing someone respect the traditional healing and barrier magic was admirable.

Larita felt sorry for Illa's wound. It looked bad, something no one would deserve. "Ah!" Larita explains as mist appears only to disappear moments later. "We're arriving closer, everyone prepare yourselves." She nods, grabbing out her staff. As she does so, she notices Illa take out a gunblade, both large and sturdy. 'Wow, amazing...!' She thought in awe. A rare weapon that could take down almost any foe. Illa was extremely mysterious and this just added to it.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:13 pm

"Oh? Thank you but its not necessary, I am not that hungry"

Calder thanks for the offer but declines it. Sudenly mist appears and vinshes just as suddenly making Calder uncomfortable: that was not normal. Then Larita says to be ready for they were geting close and Illa or
did she say Sessha? pulled out a gun blade.
Calder Had seen someone use it before, one of the most dangerous and strange combine weapons he ever encountered in his travels. Designed for both close and ranged combat it usually spelled bad news for whoever ended up in front of it...

"Sorry to ask but aren't you chasing an animal and not the undead? Besides this place is full of life force how in the havens can the be spirits of the old be wandering arund this planes?"
Calder spins his cane and holds it like a sword, should anything pop up he would be ready, be it animal or smelly undead...
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Illa held her gunblade at the ready, senses alert... They were comming dangerously close to Tyrn Gorthad, while the Wights tended to keep to the underground burial chambers and rarely ventured into the plains it was not unheard of. The sky began to darken as thunder clouds gathered and the temperature dropped a little.
"Sessha and Lady Rimuru are hunting the Kine of Argond... a great beast valued for it horn... It must be hiding somewhere near Tyrn Gorthad from the looks of things. Stay alert." Illa said as a soft rain started to fall, slowly disolving the mist in the distance, revealing Tyrn Gorthad for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:19 am

Larita nods at Illa's explanation. "That's correct, it's a very powerful beast and none were able to vanquish it before our arrival." Larita adds. That in itself just highlighted its strength. It probably went into hiding upon realizing it was being hunted, something many magicians try not to make obvious. Larita felt uncomfortable near the mist, it lead to such a dangerous place and was easy to get lost in.

"Ah! There!" Larita alerts everyone. "Liberatio." She chants immediately as her flute transforms beautifully into a skull-shaped staff that can also act as a flute. From there, she was ready to fight. Alert and strong. "Vente, no porro quod tentatio meus inimicus vado! Talea Vesica!" She starts off, quietly murmuring the chant as six blades of invisible wind follow behind her. These blades can pass through anything and when cut an area, cut the nerves directly creating excruciating pain and even rendering the area cut immobile for a small period of time.

"Shall we start?" Larita smiles. No one would expect such a strong spell from a nice, shy girl such as herself. Her magical potency was very high and hence, made her one of the strongest magicians back when she went to school.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:05 pm

"Incredibel. I say thats some magic you got there Larita" Calder said with a surprised face He knew that you should not judge the book by its cover but the spells seemed really strong. "O..okey then now its my turn," Calder raised his hand and aimed it at Illa and then Larita "Lumen Lux Protego Luminare!"
A faint light surrounded Illa just so they can see and then on Larita "There, you are now shielded but don't make that get to your head, it'll break against heavier attacks. I will be in the back giving you to support, I'd just get in the way in a fight..." With that said Calder took a deep breath to calm down.

Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm

The gathering thunder decided to use that moment to unleash itself, the very skies seemingly opening up as a torrent of rain poured down, drenching all three of them. Illa took no heed of the rain or lightning flashing across the skies, her snenses straining to find the Kine of Argond before it noticed them. Another bellowing roar, much closer this time, was all Illa got as a warning before the beast lunged for her, slamming into her side and sending her flying into a bloulder, shattering her shield in the process. "That hurt. Sessha will not be taken by surprise again." Illa said as she leapt at the beast, gunblade drawn. "Not funny now when your opponent isn't taken off guard, is it?" Illa said, straining against the beasts massive horn with her gunblade... Now, with the beast utterly focused on Illa, would be a good time to strike... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 am

"The wind... it's violent..." Larita notices as her hair flows all over the place. She had the wind under control of her magic, but there was something strange about Hellas. The nature around here, it felt odd. She felt thankful towards Calder as he enchants barriers to protect her and Illa, they had to use the barriers to their advantage strategically. Larita shot off a wind blade at the Kine of Argond, however it immediately attacked Sassha and wiped out the barrier. "Are you alright!?" Larita screams in shock.

That would've easily destroyed a normal person. She noticed the Kine was distracted and attacking now was definitely the best option. "Vertatur Tempestas Veris! Nobis Protectionem Aerialem! Flans Paries Venti Vertentis!" She chants as a massive tornado surrounds and captures the Kine of Argond in the spot. If it touched the wind surrounding it, destructive wind would cut its arm. Using this opportunity she sends the remaining wind blades forward at the Kine of Argond trapped in the tornado.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Suddenly the sky opend up and the rains sarts to fall down, the wind and the thunder roars but somthing sounded wrong..it did no sound like a thunder or a wind..it sounde more like...
Before Calder could act he saw Illa flying through the air and hit a boulder and the barrier shattering.
Amazed of Illa's fast recovery from a blow like that made Calder calm down slightly, especially once it became clear that the blow had not opened the wound of hers or break some bones. Then in the way to Illa a tornado surrounded the beast, Laritas handy work, Good that would buy some time to check on Illa, Calder thought and rushed onward
"ILLA! Is everything all right? You took a really hard swing there." calder was ready to cast a new barrier on her befor he got a feeling even he whas not a cleric or a light mage he could sense it: The sense of dark magic coming closer. "um....GIRLS?!... Remember that you told a story about some mages who went out here and never returned?
Well.... WE GOT COMPANY!!
" As the stories told this place was cursed and the battle must have drawn the Wight's attention. "MOLD! This is bad! Lumen! Lux Protego Luminare!" Calder cast a new barrier on Illa and made ready to make a stand.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Illa was just about ready to relax once the Kine was brought down when she too felt something, an evil feeling that made her neck hair stand on edge, that's when she saw them, the wights of Tyrn Gorthad... Three of them had apparently been stirred by the recent battle and decided to come out and play. With Calder casting a new barrier on her she was about as protected as she ever would be in this situation... Question was, would they make it out alive? "Well... Shit." Illa muttered "Lady Rimuru! Come quickly, Sessha would rather you stayed safely behind her. If by her life or death Sessha may save you, she will." Illa vowed seriously. She was a guardian, the Last Guardian left alive. It was her duty to save these two if she could. And this time she would not fail.
A Wight of Tyrn Gorthad:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)   Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Kine of Argond (Private PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next