Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hebi

Hebi

Male Posts : 45

Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE)   Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 am

Waking up in a old, moldy hotel room in the rarely slum in Ostia, I hazely look up at the ceiling to see once again the broken fan creaking senseless. "Well its time for me to get out and make some money." As I was walking to thru to the counter of the Inn named, "Shady Bluu", the clerk told me,"Well here, son. Ya got a parcel from a weird Old lady, dress in a faded black cloak, this morning." Im look stunned since i never get anything much less then a note cause of my problem with my family and im a expert at leaving no trail. "Ok let me have it then mister", before I even made the motion to move my hands to reach the package the man reply with lightning quick speed. "Hey,sonnie I never said this was for free. Since it look valueable to you i want some cash for Shipping and handling." Thinking to my self,"This geezer...he is lucky that this place is near a local magical sentry." I use my left hand to go into my pockets to fish out some rusty coins and the key to the room,"Ok clerk i give u the money also i gone from this inn too,So give me my item." I grab it in a quick motion as soon as the clerk's eyes lit up in greed.I slowly start walking down a dusty path between the inn and a local bar,"Double Barrels", looking down at the seemly small package that is cover with various ninja seals with the symbol "Bind, Lock, and Death". After examining the sealed item I gather my ki in my palm and quick pressed in on the item while saying,"RELEASE", With a blinding light the cover peeled away but my hands burned with orange flames."Damn that third seal of Death", which i could completely cancel out. The contains of the parcel was a blank white tarrot card and a bronzed kunai with the engraving of "dissolvo lumen fugo opacus ductum avius Alba". Remembering from my childhood, what my mother said to me, " Our clan has special ability to use ki and magic together but has a serious effect of using magic alone, which causes near death experience.". So in order to solve this problem i went for a walk to a Mage for hire shop to under stand the ability and reguirements of the spells.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Male Posts : 45

Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE)   Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm

What seemed to be just a walk turned into a day and a half trek towards the middle of Ostia, into a busy city of booming business."Coming to the Dragon's Tongue, bar for some of today special Roasting Rum." "Join out adventure to the Roaring Caves of ." " No No No Join Magi Corp for protecting the Queen, Please join today." If i would have know it would be so hard to find this shop, i would have tried earlier. As I spotted a small hologram of red sphere turning into blossuming fireball and the sign in the middle saying,"The wise and all-knowing Jinny the Magi teller. I unlock the secrets of all spells....for a fee", right before i can see the fee part the hologram resteted its image. As I approached the doorway i noticed the weeds round the marble path and the door was a sort of rusted orange color. As i opened the door, a preasent aroma hit my nose, "Hello, Miss Jinny are u in here? Hello....", as I got cut off by her kiddy yet adult clothing, a shiny purple robe designed with moons and stars and Hexagon glasses with a Dark purple hood." Hi there Sir, how can i help u", just as she finish i ask and show her the item," Miss Jinny, can u translate this magic embed on the it". She grabeed it with haste and gently read the words without a sliver of confusion," dissolvo lumen fugo opacus ductum avius Alba" then she translate it into common tongue, " Dissolve light into darkness teleport to lost town. Well this is a level one magic teleporting spell but arent you a mage?" As i was thinking about what to tell to a stranger, never knowing if my location will be found by my family I said," Well im a novice with spells Im a close-quarters fighter. So i came here for you to use the spell" and saying that she put out her hand as i handed the hunai over she close it and said," Well this is a shop and Im a mage so i need money first". Thinking to my self this bit.. and then slow hand my kunai and some coins into her tiny hands just barely hold them.(losing 150 Drachma) After a bit of waiting the tiny magi, slowly glowed with a bluish white aura as she slow chanted, "dissolvo lumen fugo opacus ductum avius Alba". Then redish proof of smoke suddenly appeared as she finshed the chant.
Back to top Go down

Awakening of the Past Part I (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1