Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel

Samuel

Male Posts : 40

Memories (private) Empty
PostSubject: Memories (private)   Memories (private) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Character's name: Samuel

*Warning* The following story is told from the character's point of view.

When I was a just a little younger, I had my life destroied in front of my eyes... Still, I can remember that day of
horror, just faintly, but still... Arrogant I was, believing I desserve many. I was living in a small cottage, near the heart of my village, My father was a farmer, always working on the little land we owned in the outskirt of town, my mother was a taylor, she used to stay home and take care of me, my older brother and my newborn sister. Just how childish I used to act, always pretending this and that without even thinking that my family wasn't as wealthy as I believed. Most of the time my brother was helping my dad, so he was not always home, when he was though, I used to play with him, and when he did something I didn't liked, like teasing me or laugh at me for me beeing younger than me, I ran over to mom and complain... and complain on my brother's behavior. I really miss him now, I miss the mean remarks that he would make of my childish habits. As for my sister, I didn't got to know her, for she couldn't even talk, let alone develop a personality to know. Everything was great, I should've been happier, but I was too selfish, I didn't even go to school, we didn't had enough money to let two children go to school, my brother was the one who taught me how to read and write. I regret those times when I got in a fight with my familly... In that awfull day, I got in a big fight with my mother, I don't even remember what was it about, maybe again about my unfulfilled desires. I stormed out of the house and went to the playground to meet my friends. It was almost evening, the sky was cloudy... and red, I remeber the redish sky, like a sign it was, but little did I knew what was about to happen, nor did the whole village.
I was sitting on a log near the playground, staring at the redish sky, thinking of the argument I had with mom, when I heard a a lot of screams from the east of town, I didn't knew what was happening, I only got scared when the screams began to come closer, and closer till I behold a group of townsfolk cornered like sheeps by five cloaked men. This was a game I thought, and I was surprised by this, knowing the adults were so serious, how come they play like children? That surprise soon turned into horror when the five men slit open the throats of those who were caught, it was the first time when I witnessed such a bloody scene. People were running in all directions, I also started running towards my home, but while I was running from one of those criminals, I was caught in a dead-end. I strugled, so he knocked me unconscious. I was expecting to die but when I woke up, I found myself in a room filled with people and my hands tied to my back. There were some people that I knew, all were whispering to one another about their expected fates. After about two hours when I woke up, a man suddenly entered the room. He was tall, well built and with short hair. His sight inspired me fear, he searched the room, like he was looking for something... no, he was looking for someone. He picked three men, a women and two children from the room. He was taking his leave when our eyes met, I was so scared, he rushed to me and grabed my arm, I tried to escape but it was no use, he just glared at me with an evil smile, like he found something he searched for a while. While we were moving towards the town center, I've grown already appeased with whatever fate that expected me... till I started to saw corpses on the ground. I started to lose control of myself, desperation took hold of me and I started to scream and strugle again. The tall man just dragged me smilling... like he was enjoying my screams. Soon I stood in front of a blood bathed scene. The town center where festivals where often hold now became the site of a murderous act. A masive magic circle was drawn over the entire area where a number of blood splatered altars stood. The other ones were taken and laid upon the altars while I was taken to the more complex one in the middle of the circle. I don't know how much time I laid unconscious but from the mass of blood that was spilled on the earth and the bunches of corpses stored on the outside of the circle. It must've mean that they continued doing this mass sacrifice all night for it was morning light despite the cloudy sky. They tied us all to the altars, and for some reason I cannot recall much in those moments but I do remember how all of those men began chanting some kind of spell, and... I remember the knife. I didn't felt it, the world just began to swirl in a sea of blackness, till there was such a stillnes I could even hear my own thoughts. In that moment, while I was unconscious, I witnessed... things I cannot describe, or at least I do not wish to remember, but sometimes I dream of Them, and the things I saw then... sometimes I wish I could forget all. After I woke up, I found myself the lone survivor of a dead village, I wandered days through the mangled corpses, curious if I could find anything still living but I had no luck.
After beeing found by a trading caravan, I was brought to a large city in Ostia where I stayed at an orphanage for a few months, because of those past events I began reading books about magic and tomes, and fortunately I earned a scholarship to a small magic school, but, alas, I didn't succeded to integrate myself socially. I found myself more and more isolated from others and spending more times with books then with people. Thereafter I began to create my own version of Sagitta Magica, it didn't took a lot of time to handle it, the spell was quite simple to master. One day, while I was searching the library for something on my liking, I found a scroll in the back of a bookshelf. What I found in that scroll arouse memories that I wished to forget. The scroll contained the Invocation spell that I use today, and information about a demon named "Bathin". I was frightened at first but then I felt more and more intrigued and eventually started to learn the spell. My first attempts were disasters, sometimes the magic energy I gathere to invoke the demon blew in my face causing small cuts on my skin, and those cuts began to arouse suspicion among the teachers wether I was involved in something dangerous. By the time I learned the spell in order to be able to cast it decently enough, the teachers found out of my interests and forbid me to ever read about this again, they even burned the scroll, but I didn't gave up. One day, one of those rich and arrogant bastards found out about that incident and started harassing me till I gave out and dropped from school just one year after enrollement. I then began to travel, from town to town, from country to country, always in search of improvement. One of the most interesting memories I can still remember is my first invocation of Bathin. It was in the middle of a small glade within a forest in Ostia, I drew a magic circle on the ground and began chanting "I summon you demon of the abyss, rise from your prison and serve me". He rose from the ground like a shadow, I first laught in my mind at his appereance, I didn't even thought he could hurt someone.

Bathin: Are you the one who summoned me?
Samuel: Yes, my name is Samuel. Tell me little imp, what are you capable of?
Bathin: You are quite hasty in opinions, are you not?
Samuel: Yes... you are right, but from what I read you are capable of forming magic shields, is this true?
Bathin: Heh... you're a beginner I see... For you to find out what I'm capable of you have to win me.
Samuel: Is that so? What would you like me to do?
Bathin: Play some chess with me
Samuel: ... That's all?
Bathin: Yes,

And so we played chess a while, he was quite good at it but I played some before so I have beated him easily. After that, we talked occasionaly and I'm not afraid to say that there is a certain bond between us, but he's a demon so trusting him would be a big mistake.

Ehhh..................... I hate nostalgia.

Last edited by Samuel on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Memories (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories (private)   Memories (private) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Well... I'm done here. Also, if you could make some suggestions about my writhing style it would be appreciated, so I can improve. Happy
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Memories (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories (private)   Memories (private) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Jump some line... Horrified

Make paragraph etc...

It's more like a wall of text here.

I send you a PM, just answer if you feel like rping with someone else :)

Grade :

Samuel : 2SP 1MP 50 000 Drachma

This was still good and interesting though, but fucking hard to read.

Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Memories (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories (private)   Memories (private) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you Happy , and yes... It's getting pretty lonely rping alone, but I am unfamilliar with working together with others in this game. I would really like to play with others for some experience at least.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Memories (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories (private)   Memories (private) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Then just answer my PM, I'll work on a first rp with you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories (private)   Memories (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories (private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1