Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) Empty
PostSubject: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:15 am

Jess was in Ostia mostly to isolate herself from her students for a bit, having been overwhelmed by their troublesome ways to the point she could not work... She was wandering about When she came across Emi and... Some young girl she didn't recognise.

[Short but fairly simple...]
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:16 am

"Eeeh, what do I do?" Satoko murmurs to herself cutely, carrying her reindeer toy.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 am

Emi herself had just recently come across Satoko, and was fidgeting with some electronics trying to get together a working flashlight or electric lantern from what was avalible. It would soon be dark out and she didn't like the dark, especially in this sort of terrain... "Well we better find a safe place to stay before it gets dark out, I doubt I'mm be able to peice together this thing unless I can find some more wire and insulation."

Just then Emi felt the familiar vibrations of Jess approaching. "Ah, Jess. What you doing out here, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 am

Jess smiled at Emi... "Just getting some time away from my students so I can clear my mind." She looked at the... Little girl who Emi had been talking to. "Well. Not too often you find children out here alone. You lost?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

"N-No... I have no home... I just wander around streets," She shyly blushes at the stranger greeting her. Her interest perked up on how massively tall she was, not only that there was an ant girl playing with electronics. You never see people like that now-a-days. "A-are you lost?" She replies.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 am

"You could say that... Got seperated from my Hiking group. There's a reason I don't usually participate in stuff like that... As soon as I go into the wilderness by extraordinary navigational skills vanish... Without a trace." Emi wanted to slap herself in the head for rambling, but resisted the urge.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 am

Jess sighed... "Less long words Emi. Anyway..." She turned back to the young girl again. "Me and Emi know each other fairly well, but I've never seen you before so might as well get this over with. Name's Jessica... Yours?" Jess was being bluntly straightforward in her approach again, kneeling so she could get a better look at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 am

"O-Oh... camping-desu... that must be fun, hehe." Satoko smiles cutely to the ant kid. It must be nice to be able to have friends to travel with. All Satoko had was this reindeer which she'd 'bring to life' with her magic, of course that was not the case. All she done was make it move with her magic, playing with the doll and such. The other girl spoke, telling her to use less long words, but Satoko knew them all. Satoko was smart. Or, she thought she was. "M-My name's Satoko Bliss..." She blushingly says with a refreshing tone.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 am

Jess saw Emi was continuing to listen quietly while she worked. "Well Emi's right about one thing... Better find someplace safe to stay before it gets dark." Jess looked around, spotting a small cave nearby... Unfortunately the entrance was just big enough for Satoko. "... Not the first time I've had to sleep outside..." Jess muttered. "You two go in there, I'll look for firewood to start a campfire with."
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 am

"...I always wonder at night. I've never had anywhere to stay... I'm used to it..." Satoko says, her eyes slightly emotionless from the fact. Most people would break-down losing their home, but Satoko had adapted to that lifestyle. She was grateful that people were inviting her to something, but she didn't want to be a burden. "I'm alright... I don't want to be a burden afterall," She smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 pm

JKDragon: 1SP and 70,000 Drachma
Satoko: 1SP and 70,000 Drachma
Kagami737: 1SP and 45,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)   The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Misfits (Emi, Satoko, Recent Past Shortly before Jess's curse was removed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1