Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] Empty
PostSubject: Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]   Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am

Taurou was now resting for hours, it seem his fight and the burden of his magic were too heavy for him right now.
Nhieling was looking at him. Shamanism... Really. Of all of the dangerous kind of old magic he had to pick the one no one know anything about nowadays. No book, no master, just tales and stories.
Taurou's body seemed as much damage by his own magic than by the damages he have taken.

Nhieling suddenly felt something in his pocket. Digging it, he draw an envelop, containing a letter.
The writing was manuscript, and seemed to be write down with... blood. What kind of bad taste was this really...

Nhieling started reading :

Dear winner of our little game ~

I'm glad to announce you... You've win, congratulation !
So, stating the obvious apart, you're probably curious about a lot of thing, no? First, who I am, or who are we.
Let's said that our organization is doing some research about magic and old artifact, and that the mean aren't all important.

So, next question "Where the fuck am I getting in this story?" I guess? Right? Perfect. All of you have been selected as dark mage to play in the selection game. Since all of you aren't really the cooperative type, it end up being a death match, with aim to select the three stronger mage out of all of you.
Quite simple no? So now, why all of this? It's easy, we're sort of a super select club, and we only take the better out of all the one with the requirement.
I know, you didn't ask to join us, but since you've already got through this game, why not coming and seeing what we can offer you, not?

You just have to put some of your blood at the end of the paper, and one of our transportation device will be summoned just for you. Not to bad isn't it?

Hoping to see you soon.

Friendly, someone you want to meet.

Erzhik was reading his too. After a few second, he fold in, and put in into his bag.

I have something else to do right know, so see you another time, maybe...

Then he left, without a word.

Nhieling started digging in Taurou pocket, and find the same letter, as he woke up, Nhieling just threw the envelop on him, and said : I would read it if I were you, it's interesting.

Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]   Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Taurou was woken up from a painful sleep. U-uh? He said as his companion told him to read the letter. So he did. The hell? We have to fight some more? He stood uneasily, and propped himself up against the tree he was sleeping under. Don't we get a break? Damnit! He grasped his left eye. Still not used to this... He shook his head. Well, I guess I'm ready to go whenever you are Nhieling. He spun the letter on his finger, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]   Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 pm

I don't think it will imply fighting this time, it's more like... they want something out of us. It may seem kinda strange but I don't think what's write on this letter is a lie. This man had us in the palm of his hand, we were tired from our fight, and believe me, he's seriously out of our league. For staying with him a few minute before you catch up, I can swear it, the amount of power he release isn't incredible, but I'm sure about the fact that he was concealing his aura, and by a raw estimation, his magic power should be more than fifth time mine.
I don't know what you think of it, but I'm curious, I want to see more about this.

Nhieling cut his finger, and put it on the letter, then he started disappearing. I'll wait for you.

Then Nhieling get in a waiting room, quite alike the one they had left previously.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]   Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:45 am

Taurou scoffed as soon as Nhieling disappeared. No fighting my arse... As soon as this person wants something we're not willing to give, it's going to end up in a bloody battle. He shook his head and bit his thumb. This better not end up with me getting beaten up... He smudged his bloody thumb on the paper, and he disappeared also.

He reappeared in the waiting room where he attacked the man before. He looked around and saw Nhieling reclining in a large sofa. Nothing else. Was he not supposed to meet us here? Taurou said, letting his magic probe the area for an inkling of this person.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]   Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Someone knock at the door of the waiting room and get in, it was a butler, impossible to determine his age just by looking. He was wearing black clothes, but the strange part was that even his eyes were black.

Welcome masters. We've been waiting for you.
The butler paused, letting his two guests stand up.
The master his busy right now and could welcome you himself, so I've been sent to show you the mansion. If there is anything you want to know, I'll try to answer you the best I can.

Nhieling looked at him, and then answer : Thank you very much, we couldn't have hoped for a better welcome.

The butler, without a word, bow at him slightly, and turn to Taurou that haven't spoken yet.

May I help you in any way?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]   Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Taurou sneered at the butler and turned around looking at Nhieling. What now? We just wait? He was growing tired of waiting and was extremely tired from the ordeal before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]   Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken boundarie... Part two.[Pyoh/ Private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1