Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

Male Posts : 37

Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} Empty
PostSubject: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm

the best places for solitude from time to time were usualy based off of ones experiences. Monks train in solitude by meditating while the serene sounds of nature echo around them, priests often go on pilgrimages, and modern humes find pleasure in commuting from place to place daily.

Yet this was not what Alex had been doing, he was searching for a way to leave his past behind him, being what he was, it wouldn't be easy. And yet perhaps there was a good reason for him to be inexplicably tied to his creation by the hands of the great robotics professor; Thomas Light.

He had been thinking that as he continued to think about what he needed; he was able to choose the path he would walk on and to avoid conflict when necisary, and still this had its drawback. What Alex sought was solitude from his past in order to keep himself focused on his journey.

{This is open to all, no criticism please}
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc [Can't understand what this thread is about...]
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC:{It's the same for me, I don't post too much. althouh I should have made it clearer without the three paragraph wall of text, LOL.}
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Jess was traveling mostly to get some time away from her ever-demanding students, and the trouble that came with being 9' 10" as part of a nasty curse... Nevertheless she soon came across the robot, and almost instantly connected with him and understood they were in some way quite alike... "Well, well. What's a robot like you doing out here on their own, hmm?" She asked curiously yet politely...
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Alex's eyes opened slowly, as if to bring the stranger into focus.

"Would listening to the sounds of nature while trying to forget the past count?" Alex said, noting that this person's politeness was something he could understand, and he was still holding onto his locket. Noticing this, Alex put the locket back into the pocket of his trenchcoat{which was draped around his waist and tied off at the front} and held out the hand that held it in a polite manner that suggested a handshake was gonna be given.

"I am Alex, what might your name be?" Alex asked, his curiosity piqued.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm

"Why yes... Heh. Trust me, I know how painful the past can be." There were parts of her past as a bounty hunter and... other bits of her past that Jess regretted. "Jessica, but you can call me Jess." She took his hand and shook it, perhaps a bit too hard. Again, she didn't quite know her own strength but knew a robot might be more able to handle it than most other humanoids... Well, besides a certain vampire friend of hers, but Kagami rarely enjoyed peace such as this.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

After the handshake, Alex pulled out the locket again, and began looking at the picture inside.

"Painful, yes... but not as much as what happened with my Creator. His time ended in this region 25 Years ago, Killed by a Maverick that was sent to destroy the lab that he worked in. I remember it well." Alex mused. "I was unable to shake that memory off, it still haunts me at night, so much so that I am unable to even rest. I must find whoever that Maverick is and destroy them before they make more people suffer." Alex said, a twinge of anger in his voice that Jess might be able to notice.

Last edited by Lord Arceus on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Alice disliked the noise and wanted to go to a more peaceful and serene place than where she had just been. While walking she overheard two people. One voice belonged to a woman and the other a man. They seemed to have just met judging by the conversation. When she looked over to see who was talking she saw a robot in a trench coat. Definitely shady. The lady on the other hand seemed rather homely and one someone would go to for therapy. A teacher perhaps?

Both seemed to be conversing on the past. Such an elderly thing. Somethings caught her eyes like the fact that he said Maverick. What were those again? There seemed to be another hole in her memory. Maybe if she listened more she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Taurou, trying to figure out how the darkness reacts to his magic, heard some muffled noises coming from a distance. His ears flicked as he caught the word "destroyed". He thought something bad might have happened, but didn't want to disturb whoever was speaking. He crept ever so quietly to a small area where to figures spoke. One seemed to be a robot, wearing a trench coat around his waist. The other, a more human figure. Looked business-y. Taurou's ears drooped, his eyes squinted, and his tongue hanged out in disgust. Teacher... He thought to himself. He instantly thought of Master Alberio and shook his head. This one is different. He sat down and listened to the conversation quietly.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:25 am

[Master Alberio Happy or Mortimer Confused Anyways joining in]

Daisuke and Ryousuke so happened to meet up with Taurou ,Jess and Alice though he saw a Arceus while they were exploring the town and it was someone they haven't met before .Daisuke was wondering what they were all doing like it was a big coincidence but as for Ryousuke ,he only knew two people and other than them he was "Do Daisuke know them?" They just went towards Taurou and Alice and sat next to them "Hey !" They called out towards those two and asked "Any idea what's going on ?" Seemingly those two didn't knew either so Dai and Ryou just joined in to listen the conversation quietly as well ~
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 am

Hearing a "Hey!" from behind, Taurou shooshed Dai and his brother reflexively. He turned back to the two speaking and listened intently. He whispered to Dai, The two over there are speaking of something about their pasts. I'm curious because I heard the word "destroy"... His ears flickered each time a small sound was made in the area, or a sound made from the two figures speaking who were unknowingly being spied on.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:48 am

( OOC: So this canonically takes place after Dream Reader?)
Alice whispered " Hey Da, hey Ryou. I have no idea what's going on but if you are going to eavesdrop please be more quiet. It's kind of hard to listen in on conversations if they know you are listening. I'm only here because I heard Maverick and I forgot what they were." Alice turned back to see if the two people had noticed them.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 am

[No idea ]

The put their hand together like they were praying and said "Sorry" softly and checked whether the others noticed them or now "We'll just join in since it seems fun heh he"
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 am

( OOC:I guess it does.)
Great with all these people we are sure to get spotted. Lets hope they don't get mad at us though for eavesdropping. Oh who are we kidding these are adults.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 am

Taurou turned and stated, i'm practically an adult myself, thank you. He turned back to the two chatting and looked around. Lots of spots for him to crawl through to get closer. He turned to the others and whispered to them for them to stay in that spot, concealed. He crawled through the dust, dirt, moss and rocks into a bush. After that he slipped from tree to bush to open ground. When he was in open ground, he climbed a tree as quickly as he could to get out of sight. He sat fairly close now, his ears easily picking up the words that were being spoken between the two.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 am

The twins had an idea ,well at least Ryou did . . . They whispered among themselve and then started operation Eavedrop ! They quickly jumped up into a tree and came down 2 black cats "Nya~" Both cats just went nearer to hear the conversation clearer .
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Taurou watched Dai and Ryou's plan. He shook his head slightly, I think they may be mocking me... He said to himself softly. He watched the two black cats walk up closer to the two figures.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 pm

As they tried to get nearer, an iteruptence occured when Rika and Karin saw the two small kittens, grabbing them up to their chest without knowing it was Daisuke and Ryousuke .Dai and Ryou has been captured by the Maname twins... In their cat form, they also have cat's instinct so they ended up playing with the Maname twins forgetting about operation Eavedrop... A butterfly was fluttering above their head and the twin kittens ended up chasing after it...

10 minutes later, Daisuke and Ryousuke came back exhausted but seemed like they had fun... The Maname twins didn't managed to catch them when they were chasing a butterfly while in kitten form "The operation has failed..." Ryousuke inquired "Yeah, but that sure was fun" Daisuke adds "It sure was" They both had a cheerful smile on their face though even though the operation fail... Carefree kids...
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Though Alex had spoke his bit, he closed his locket, and shifted it back into his pocket. Though he had a helmet covering his head, the sensors picked up at least 4 heat signatures that certainly warrented his abrupt return to the here and now.

"I feel like some people are observing us" Alex said, turning his head slightly every-which-way, and without hesitation turned his right arm into the Mirror Copy Beam, charged up, and unleashed a copy of... himself!?. the copy vanished with the light of the sun and moved to where it was behind the onlookers, Alex himself then turned and pointed the MCB at the location that the Alex Soul Body was. "Eavesdroping is hardly an acceptable pasttime, show yourselves and there shall be no harm done."
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Alice stood up immediately. " Sorry I couldn't help it. I thought I knew what the word Mavericks meant so I decided to wait a while in order to remember what Mavericks were." I hope Taurou Dai and Ryou don't screw up.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Seeing his friends in danger of some sort, Taurou climb higher in the tree as silently as possible. He wasn't going to attack, seeing as how the robot was a smart one. He sat up on top of the tree he was in and let his ears adjust to the distant change. When they were, he listened intensively and heard Alice explain her story. Taurou shook his head slightly at how well she would give up. He stayed where he was, hoping not to be found by the robot, nor the woman he was speaking to.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am

"That's good to here, the other three are probably the same as you." Alex said reverting the MCB back into a normal arm. Then without warning, punched the ground. Hard. The Alex Soul Body also copied the original, and both shockwaves were directed at the tree that Taurou was in, hopefully to get a response from him as to why he was also eavesdroping. "Why don't you come down from there so I can see you better." Alex said. He wasn't mad, he was rather embarrased that eavesdroppers had been looking on in earnest.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

Oh shi-! Taurou yelled as he fell out of the tree when the robot smashed the ground. He slammed into the ground and got the air knocked out of him. He figured the robot was going hostile and immediately hopped up in a fighting stance, still catching his breath. It looked like the robot was in no fighting stance so Taurou abandoned his fighting stance and bowed. I'm sorry for eavesdropping, I heard the word "Destroy" and was concerned about what was happening.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:33 am

As she watched Taurou fall out of the tree she couldn't help but snicker a bit. A guy should know when he is caught. Should have given up sooner if he wanted to avoid that. " Anyways may I ask a question on the Mavericks. Despite it happening all the time I dislike when I forget what I read. So please will you tell me what they are again?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:41 am

"I believe you. It's not like I mean offence in trying to harm you." Alex said, letting out a sigh of relief. His copy vanished entirely returning to the body that generated it, and Alex took out his locket and opened it.

"Mavericks are evil beings and magic-using criminals, they exist only to destroy all that is around them and won't hesitate to even kill a living human being that stands in their way. The Maverick that destroyed the Prof's lab, killing him in the process was a 'Loose Canon' and aimed to destroy everything in sight, with but the exception of the pod I slept in, it vanished, blowing up the lab in the process of doing so." Alex said in cold anger. "the only things that survived the explosion were a safe that Houses all the blueprints that Prof. Thomas Light maped out in order to make armor upgrades for my use should war become a problem, My stasis pod, and the Locket that I now hold, I just pray that the Prof's rival, Albert Wily didn't suffer the same fate." He added, fearing that he was the next target of the maverick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}   Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all} Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for solitude from the past{Open to all}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1