Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito

Kaito

Male Posts : 33

Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past Empty
PostSubject: Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past   Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

I thought I would go back to Egypt and see if I could find out more about my Egyptian past. First I headed into one of the old temples. I saw a ton of ancient egypt writing, but I still couldn't read any of it. As I was heading out of the temple I was surprised by someone. It was my old friend Alister.

Me: Alsiter, how are you here? I thought you died along with the rest of the Shadow Village.

Alister: No, my father and I got out safely. Sadly he died about 4 months ago. I thougth I would come back to the village to reminisce.

Me: Oh that's great, about you being alive that is. Sorry about your dad.

Alister: Oh that's alright. I'm ok now. So how come you're speaking in English and not Arabic?

Me: That's because my parents never taught me Arabic.

Alister: Oh, they never told you how to unlock your ancient Egyptian memory?

Me: No, I didn't think I had one. How do I unlock it?

Alister: You have to read the ancient Egyptian text on your necklace. Once you read that you will remember everything about your ancient Egyptian past.

Me: Oh I see, well could you tell me what it says so I can recite it?

Alister: I cannot. You have to figure that out yourself.

Me: Oh.

Alister: Well I have to get going.

Me: Ok then, bye Alister.

Hmm, what Alister had said intrigued me. I had to figure out a way to read this ancient Egyptian text, but how...
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past   Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm

As I pondered this for a few mins I came across this huge pyramid. I mean this thing was the biggest I have ever seen and I was born here. Anyways I walked around it and found an entrance to it. As I walk in I could see this strange light deep inside the pyramid. I started walking towards it but it didn't seem like I was getting any closer. I didn't know what to do, so I started running towards it and still I wasn't getting any closer. What was I to do?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past   Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 am

Ehm, you left, so no grading. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past   Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaito's Ancient Egyptian Past

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1