Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is Why Ryugujo Is Better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:40 pm

but i dont want Cantus Ballax anymore..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

*facepalm* (srrsly, I facepalmed IRL when I read this)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Im fighting for my right to have a barrier!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 pm

+10 for speed, power and endurance? Really? According to the table...

Quote :
+/- 25 SP

You can't do +10 for all of them, only 2.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:42 pm

No longer doing Cantus Bellax Will. Split my dolere into 2 spells and i'll take those stat increases.
and how about the 1.5 post time to my barrier?

and dont forget i get Delay Spells
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 am

New Discipline:(Got it in Mission 1:Endless Battles)

Spell Delay: Intermediate
Description: This mage has the ability to delay up to 3 spells for up to 5 posts before losing them. Requires additional incantations to use, and must be set up beforehand.

(Based on my Endurance Stat, i have 20 +5 from the Shadow Band i got ages ago, divided by 5, so i got 5 posts. 3 Spells is my maximum at this level)

Paries (9)
Type: Defense
Range:Self/1-10 meters
Incantation: Paries Maxima
Description: Conjures powerful anti-material and anti-magic barriers, at this level it creates three barriers. With the use of the word "Extendetum" it can be moved remotely to block other attacks, if not, they remain around Umi at all times. Lasts for 13 posts before it loses effect.

Sanare (9)
Type: Support
Incantation: Agite jovis alatum!
Range: 1-10 Meters
Description: A high level healing spell, it creates a field of healing magic that can heal multiple people at a time, can heal even the most severe of injuries.

Renovere (8)
Incantation: Agite jovis manus!
Range: Direct Contact
Description: A high level status curing spell, it manifests itself as a magical array that removes diseases, conditions and negative magic.

Dolere Confirmarum (4)
Range: Direct Touch
Incantation: Jovis corpus, precari nos dare nostrum sociae cum confirmare
Description: An enhancement spell Umi came up with, add +8 to the strength stat. Can be used by up to two people for four posts.

Dolere Properum (4)
Range: Direct Touch
Incantation: Jovis corpus, precari nos dare nostrum sociae cum propere
Description: An enhancement spell Umi came up with, add +8 to the spee stat. Can be used by up to two people for four posts.

Phantasmagoria (7)
Type: Attack
Range: Depends
Incantation: Conditional based on the specifics of the dream world
Description: Seals all consciousness into my mind, allowing me to control reality in my mind and everything it entails. Works based on names, and requires a lengthy incantation and ritual to activate. Can change the perception of time within the space

Sagitta Magica (2)
Type: Attack
Range: 1-30 Meters
Incantation: [Number] Spiritus Undiales, Coentes Sagittet Inimicum, Sagitta Magica, [version] Undinis
Description: A rudimentary battle spell that summons minor elemental spirits to attack opponents. The water version staunches its opponents speed and strength, but cannot at this level.

Undans Paries Aquarius (5)
Type: Defense
Range: 1-20 Meters
Incantation: N/A
Description: An anti-physical instant water wall capable of stopping a ten ton truck, has the power to counter fire spells and drought. Because its instant, it only lasts for a short time (a turn), but can defend against fire spells 1 rank and up.

Ryu-gu-jo Form 3:Telepathic Channel(2)
Type:Support
Range: 1-100M's
Incantation: Ryu-gu-jo Form 3
Description: An extension on basic telepathy, allowing up to five people to communicate through a telepathic channel, however the caster is required to be a transceiver to all the thoughts that are being shared.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 am

DONE...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Why Ryugujo Is Better

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4