Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style Empty
PostSubject: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 am

As a humanitarian organization by day, Ryugujo was sent on a mission to provide medical care in lieu of a recent terrorist attack. The city was in utter disarray, the business district was heavily damaged from the large scale magic spell that tore through the city like a wild animal.

Arriving via the Kurokingyo, The group prepared medical equipment to previde relief to the wounded and missing.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:55 am

Darren looking around at the amazing vessel held his breath.

Wow this sure is something...he thought aloud.

Alright his first mission as a member of Ryugujo, I better take some notes and try not to mess around as usual he thought as he looked for a private area for himself on the ship. He sat by himself the ride over until finally they reached their destination.

Sigh* Let's go...

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Nhieling wasn't really into charity, but a mission was a mission after all.

WHY do you have to pick this kind of mission... Really...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:23 am

Departing from the ship, Umi noticed that MM was indeed heavily damaged from the terrorist attack, striking most of the business center, it left it a bombed out mess. The air smelled heavily of smoke and burning building materials, it was virtually a war zone. As they left the landing zone, he used the brief time they were alone to discuss his plan.

"Were a humanitarian organization by nature, but of course, i do have an ulterior motive, an assassination disguised by this terrorist attack. Killing the governor of MM is our main goal at this time, because im here to give us an alibi, you guys will be sneaking in and assassinating him."

Pointing at the medical center just a few feet ahead of him, he had them wait while he continued onward.

"You'll receive further details in three....two..."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:45 am

wait...we are the bad guys?!?!?! Darren said slowly

>.> gosh I should really read the application next time or something he thought.

Yea...sure I can do that he said quickly.

He looked down. Maybe if I hide my face they won't recognize me, he thought putting on his face mask and bandana.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:52 am

(Goin' a pactio'ing? Good luck!)
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 am

"One."

Yoko appeared at the center of the group with ninja-like stealth. While not a ninja by trade, he had learned many skills in his training that facilitated assassinations and camouflage. He would be serving as the field commander for the assassination portion of the mission.

"Om~Kya"

Drawing a scrap of paper from his pocket, he created a realistic image of himself in shikigami form, an exact replica of Yoko in every possible way, using this as a decoy, Yoko would be able to sneak around quite easily.

"My shikigami will serve you Ryujin, as another healer, we need one more in the medical group to function as a team"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:32 pm

An assassination task?... Fine with me, just gave me a little more information and I'll do some scouting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style   Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Mission, Ryugujo Style

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1