Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 am

Umi and the group of Ryugujo members had to make the ultimate goal of getting into Utopia. With their new base in Utopia they could maintain a level of secrecy while slowly taking over the lawless region, they would first, however, have to make it to Vairocana. Vairocana was extremely close to the coast, and on a regular continent that would be easy to get to by boat, however Utopia was different. The climate was so harsh that even the closest airship port was miles away from their destination.

In order for the group to make it across, they would need to go through the Longchamp mountain range as well as a swamp in order to get to Vairocana, the path was full of monsters and killer weather patterns, so they had to be prepared. Umi only invited the strongest of his allies to join him on the Kurokingyo, after that, they would create trasnportation magic for the others.

Umi pulled his jet black airship into the port at Al Jamira in order to re-fuel, and then after that they would be on their way.

"Is everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 am

"As Winter Palace Pillar. I have to say, this may be extremely dangerous, and i cannot protect all of you..."

Yoko was wearing lightweight leather armor with guards on the sides of one of his arms. He was in full battle gear, completely aware of the fact that in the event of an attack from monsters and other dangerous creatures he would be the one who would have to defend everyone.

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 am

Don't worry, I can take care of myself. I've already been trough this area into the past, even if my power aren't what they were.
Nhieling was still his usual self, wearing his old clothe.
I'l follow you through.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Taking his place Mortimer was ready to go fully charged on magic and a backpack of vacuum sealed provisions and water... and a pillow.

"Are we all ready to head out then he asked to everyone and no one in particular"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 pm

"Take us up Althaea"

"Yes Sir"

Umi sat back as the ship took off from the port in Al Jamira, they were currently crossing the threshold into Utopian territory, this moment of calm and apprehension allowed for Umi to explain what was going on.

"I found us a base in Utopia, considering how rural it is down here, there is no central government, however it is ruled by many organizations and syndicates, naturally we will fit right in, however, we need to be able to survive getting there first, so stay as close to the ship as possible, and enjoy you flight."

Umi sat in his chair and tried to sleep a little, but before he could, the turbulence of the climate rocked the ship. They were officially in Utopia.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

It's exactly like you ehe. I liked it, it was really a good idea to follow you, chief. Concerning the place we are aiming, is it a city? Will we take over one? Or build our own fortress? Star were shining in Nhieling eyes, it recalled him the old times, the old battles...

Anyways...
Back to his own self, he asked. Have you already choose the way will follow through this inhospitable land?

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 am

"Om~Kyan, Something's approaching."

Yoko readied his new nodachi, fashioned from a dragon's fang and charged it with as much Ki as possible. From what he could sense, it was gonna be a big monster
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:00 am

"Knowing Umi he's probably come up with a plan already, a backup plan to that, and a fallback plan for the backup plan. And I imagine he's not going to tell us any of them until the situation actually calls for it." He said openly to the entire crew on the main deck.

Whispering to Nhieling he said "I don't know if it's because he's paranoid or just likes to keep an air of mystery around him but he usually doesn't reveal his plans until the last possible moment. What's more he usually only tells the person involved their part of the plan. When we destroyed the school he sent everyone out in a million different directions, but I think that only he knew where all of his pawns really were."

The air-ship rocked slightly, perhaps due to turbulance, perhaps due to something else. It was then that Mortimer caught a glimpse of it through the dense clouds. Whatever it was it was big... and either feathered or scaly, he couldn't make it out through the clouds but he had a feeling it wasn't friendly.

Strapping himself in to the nearest sleep, Mortimer waited for Umi's crew to act. They might have been able to take it down with the ships cannons but Mortimer waited on standby in case he needed to go topside and fight the thing himself.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 am

"I have ESP remember?, That's because people get confused when i explain plans to them...."

Umi felt the presence of the beast a few seconds before everyone else did, The sheer magnitude made him a little apprehensive about the risky flight, but he stalled his emotions as he had to issue orders. He levitated his staff, bringing it into flight mode as he began to chant out some delay spells.

"That my friends, is a Black Dragon Tribesmen, the strongest and most awe-inspiring of all the Dragon Tribe. He appears to be the guardian of this sacred land."

Through the mountain range, the large fearsome beast appeared from the sky, in it's dragon form, it was black as night with large sinewy arms and legs, wings so large it blotted out any light there was in the thunderstorm. With an hand large enough to smash the ship with a slap, it descended from the mountain's peak and flew towards them.

"Yoko, Mortimer, we have to stall it. Stay close, Althaea, keep the ship on course."
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm

"Something of that size will be difficult to beat, even with my exorcism skills.."

With his sword in hand, he hopped onto the front of Umi's broom, standing precariously on the tip as Umi maintained his surfer's position in the back.

"Ready, lets go"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Eh? You're going against a dragon in an air duel? Are you insane? Said Nhieling.
I have no way to follow you if you go into an aerial battle.
Or do you have any tool in this ship I could use to support you?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:18 pm

"Oh Nheiling, your concern both amuses and mocks me. We can handle this guy, for awhile at least. Now go man a gun and stop wetting yourself"

Taking off on his broom, Umi and Yoko flew towards the dragon, knowing how much stronger Yoko had become, and sensing the power off the dragon, he figured it would be a pretty good fight.

"Have fun dude, make me proud!"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm

To himself : I'm always at the verge with this man... Must I follow him for some time or kill him right now for his arrogance...

Anyways, Nhieling start looking around him. Since there were nothing special for him to do, he just went in a corner and start preparing for the incoming travel. A lot of tool could be usefull : Bomb, smoke screen, poison, antidote...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:51 pm

"The question is not whether or not you should kill him.... it's whether or not you CAN kill him. And trust me Nhieling, you can't. And so long as he has Umi around, I can't. You'll get your chance eventually. You should know that nothing lasts forever."

Mortimer then turned and rushed out the airlock, leaving Nhieling to his alchemy and his machinations... and to wonder about the wisdom of thinking out loud. Mortimer was out in the open and had shundo'd to the top of the airship along with Umi and Yoko.

"Should we aim for the eyes or will that just piss it off?" He asked as he withdrew his gun and shield, adopting a combat stance.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

"There's not a lot about Dragon Tribe, they're the most reclusive species in the world. But if we simply examine the black dragon, im sure we can find a weakness about him."

With his ESP, Umi examined every inch of the dragon's body, and then examined the magic levels of the creature, and found he was indeed nearly invincible. They would not be able to fight him head on, but Umi found a slight chink in the Dragon's armor.

"Found it. The brain, the brain of the creature maintains a level of clarity beyond that of a regular monster, but for it to move its hulking body, it forces most of its concentration on moving itself, in battle it seems that it would rely mostly on instinct, if we dont give it time to think, it'll be forced to rely on its beast strength, and from there, we can trap it stall it like a regular magic creature. Yoko's artifact should be useful.Al play decoy, we're gonna need a whole army."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Through telepathy, Nhieling transmited :

His brain could be his weak point, literally. Do you know the constant that all flying creature possess? It's a small brain. The bigger the brain is, the more it's exposed to momentum.
Meaning that this thing could collapse head one with something else, it probably won't damage it too much, but the desceleration will make his brain blow up.

Then he transmitted to Mortimer : He's a great man, but he's not some great as a man. Here is the nuance. He's worthy following, but hard to like.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:19 pm

"Bad idea, The animal has evolved the use of its brain, its senses arent the problem, its the overall thought processing speed it has. As part animal, its inner ear function is superb, no balance issues, and its brain its covered with much more than a humans, so knocking its outs a no go. If we assume that its like other Beast Tribes, then it loses intelligence for power and reflexes."

Charging towards the creature edging towards them, Umi and Yoko skirted across the sky with all the strength his staff could give him, with Al as a decoy, Umi and Yoko would be able to restrain the creature while the others escaped.

"Alright Al, summon the army, ill get my delay spells ready..."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 pm

"A,right but I'm gonna warn you I won't be able to move while these guys are in play so .... dare I say it... Nhieling or one of your little demon girls is gonna hafta protect me."

Mortimer put his weapons away as he sat cross-legged with his hands directly in front of his navel, fingers interlocking, tips of his thumbs touching each other and his back erect. He envisioned Yggdraisil and the nine worlds once more allowing the magic to flow in through him and out through his spells, he began casting his umbrae militus again and again.

Given the ariel situation he would need his sniper models out. They weren't particularly strong or durable but they were fast, accurate and could fire saggitta magica blasts. It also helped that they could all fly/float.

By the time he was done he had thirty of them out. He believed that this was the most he could handle and still maneuver them with any sense.

Breaking them up into three groups of ten he arranged them in triangles almost like bowling pins.... round bowling pins with cannons on their chests but bowling pins nonetheless.

"Umi, Yoko you've each got a division under your control, order them around and I should be able to convey the message."

Mortimer had already sent his division out, mostly as a diversion, waiting to see what the dragon would do to the small group of pudgey little cannons.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Nhieling was still doubtfull about Umi explanation, no beast could ignore the law of physic, and sudden desceleration was maybe the most dangerous of all for internal organ.

Anyways, Nhieling used his puppet to deliver two little flasks to Mortimer. One was blue, the other was red.
The blue one is feeled with an extremely strong perfume, immitating the pheromon phénomenon. If the beast rely on his instinct, it will distract him a lot since it will gave it the impression of being surrounded with enemy males,use it close to his head, any of your shadow can carry it I guess. The red one.... Nhieling
had a mental sneer. It's the exact opposite, it imite the female pheromon. I let you guess what use you could make of it, it's up to you ehehe...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm

(Do you really think you can generate enough power to descelerate organs? on a dragon 8 times your size?)

Umi watched as the dragon rampaged through the sky, blasting apart groups of shadows left and right, as a distraction, it was working perfectly, and if it would keep it occupied, Umi would be able to restrain it long enough for them to escape.

"Alright Yoko, go on ahead."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm

[Desceleration power isn't a matter of size, actually, the bigger it is the most it's affected. If a dragon flying at 50km hit the ground or a mountain. The desceleration effect will be 8time greater than for a human. It's why, with the old car, people often died without any external wound by hitting a wall of anything : All their internal organ just broke under the desceleration]
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm

(Thats assuming that its as brittle as humans are, humans arent meant to fall from the sky, and run into walls. A dragon, 1000xs more durable than we are, accustomed to regularly being thrown around in battle, that has organs a lot more powerful than ours our, its highly unlikely itll work. Besides we have to be able generate enough force to fling it at something, in a mountain range, which will just impede him before he achieves deadly speeds. Its a bad strategy due to sheer impracticality.)
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:30 am

"[i]Adeat[i]"

Unleashing his artifact from the card, a stream of binding chains and locks flooded from the hand held card, the bindings wrapped around the dragon, whose sheer spiritual power would be impossible to contain forever with just the power of the artifact, its magic was locked, forcing it from the sky as it was no longer able to move its wings, the magical chains forcing it to its sides in an awkward and uncomfortable position.

"We have a few minutes, lets leave before it breaks free"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:21 pm

His legions destroyed Mortimer headed back to the deck allowing the demoness pilots to bank strongly into the wind and away from the struggling dragon. Hopefully this would be enough to keep the monster out of their way for a while. But as they descended and the cloudcover steadily dissappeared Mortimer had to wonder just what would be coming at them next.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:54 am

"We seem to have made it through that last one, impeccably i might add"

Drifting back to the ship with his broom, Umi got off his broom and removed the enchantment on it, causing it to slide back into his hands. He watched as the dragons hulking mass fell from the sky far behind them as they continued forward. He leaned against the banister of the ship and watched the sky in front of him transform in a matter of seconds to a dark, almost suffocating black shade, clouds forming from nothingness.

"And now the weather seems to be acting up... hold one guys"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next