Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is Why Ryugujo Is Better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:24 pm

You have to do some work too you lazy kids....
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Update your own self. Like Will usually does is just copy and paste, ima just doing the same. [Lolz]
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 pm

You do it... if can take the time to copy and paste things, then you can change one word twice...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm

zZzzZ You old man...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:53 pm

BREAK IT UP GUYS

GEEZ!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Toldcha your just getting yourself involved Jess XD
Anyways, done. Now back to checking for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:01 pm

But i just realized i needed to add something...

Since i can only have rank 9 spells, that means that i have 2 mp left, i want to use it...

Ryu-gu-jo Form 3:Telepathic Channel (2)
Type:Support
Range: 1-100M's
Incantation: Ryu-gu-jo Form 3
Description: An extension on basic telepathy, allowing for multiple people to communicate through a telepathic channel, however the caster is required to be a transceiver to all the thoughts that are being shared.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Oh, this is a good idea :o
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

By how many do you imply when you said 'multiple' ?
You may just leave it as multiple if you want UNLESS it has a limit to numbers which you may choose... I think?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Hmm...well since its just rank 2, ill limit it to five other people...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 am

I ain't so sure about the telepathic range but that's up to the others to handle then.
I've edited it a little so this is what it's like:

Ryu-gu-jo Form 3:Telepathic Channel (2)
Type:Support
Range: 1-100M's
Incantation: Ryu-gu-jo Form 3
Description: An extension on basic telepathy, allowing up to five people to communicate through a telepathic channel, however the caster is required to be a transceiver to all the thoughts that are being shared.

You've got a problem with the about of SP Yoko is having
Though rewards total up to 23, you total it up to 24. Which stat do you wish for the -1?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Well even 100M's is fairly short distance, i mean im using this across battlefields and across dungeons, and virtually it does nothing....

Ill take some off of accuracy, even if i didnt add one, just go -1 to it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 am

100 meters would be huge for a spell, but a telepathic channel? I mean Walkie Talkie's go further than 100 meters, I think? But it's only rank 3, so sorry, but 100 meters would be max.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 am

Fine... you jerk...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 am

Can you finish my modification already!
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

I let it to William since I haven't follow the thread.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:29 am

Can someone do this PLZ!?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 am

Quote :

Description: Conjures a power anti-material and anti-magic barrier, at this level it creates three barriers. With the use of the word "Extendetum" it can be moved remotely to block other attacks, if not, they remain around Umi at all times

Yeah, no. Needs a post limit.

Quote :
Description: An enhancement spell Umi came up with, add +16 to each stat, but can only buff one stat at a time. Can be used by up to four people for four posts. Works in Strength and Speed varieties

I told you, you have to have a specific stat to boost or no go.

Quote :

Phantasmagoria (7)
Type: Attack
Range: Depends
Incantation: Havent made it yet

I was being lenient last time, but you STILL haven't made the incantation. Please do so.

Quote :

Description: An anti-physical instant water wall capable of stopping a ten ton truck, has the power to counter fire spells and drought. Because its instant, it only lasts for a short time (a turn), but can defend against fire spells 1 rank and up.

LOL ARE YOU KIDDING? No. Not a ten ton truck. That's like even more powerful than any other spell on the forum. But the fire spell 1 rank and up is completely fine. Just get rid of the 10 ton truck thing.

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Since it only last a turn, making it absorbing up to 3-4 time his rank in strengh stat from an attack should be fine I guess.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:38 pm

@Paries:Barriers are always long lasting in Negima, Negi's are, Dynamis are and the Fate's arethats how barrier are meant to be used.

@Dolere:It is a specific stat, why create a completely different technique? We have free form abilities on here all the time, Al's or Ryo's for example, mine if free form in the fact that its 1 enhancement spell, with different varieties. The drawbacks are, i cant use both at once, and i still have to evolve the technique to get stronger varieties.

@Phantasmgoria: Do you know how long it takes to trnaslate paragraphs of rituals, i still give people 4 turns to stop me, i just dont have the IRP incantation down. I dont see a problem with it, since it still takes me several turns to use.

@Undans Paries Aquarius: Thats what the actual spells do, and you do realize ten tons isnt a lot, at most it can block a few boulders or a large mammal falling on me, and only for an instant.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 pm

@Paries: Obviously to make it less broken, a barrier can't last forever. Since it's rank 9, 9 post maximum, please.

@Dolere: Buffs are extremely broken, both buffs and defbuffs need one skill per stat. Not one that can raise all skills depending on their choice. It's TOO broken and I won't change my idea on that. Sorry, but this is the biggest NO CHANGING.

@Phanta: Please make an incantation. Use a crappy translator if you're so worried about time...

@Undans: Not at your level. 10 tons is huge, HUGE. And definitely not at your level.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 pm

@Undans Paries Aquarius: Thats what the actual spells do, and you do realize ten tons isnt a lot, at most it can block a few boulders or a large mammal falling on me, and only for an instant.

Lol! 1 ton = 2,000 pounds. That's 10,000 pounds right there, bub. That's way, way, way too much. Really, the only mammal that weighs over that, is the average male African Elephant, on Earth, that is. I don't know how much the animals on Mars would weigh. But seriously, 10,000 pounds is still way too much.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Ten tons a strength limit, its never going to go over ten tons.... and yes, monsters in the magical world get MUCH bigger than an elephant, and its only one turn Will....

No to paries, its my only defense, as a cleric who uses barriers, why cant a have a powerful barrier?

Phantasmagoria, ehh...

Dolere. no.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 pm

He just said give the barrier a post limit.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 pm

That stays on at all times, anything else would be useless...

Also, ten tons is barely anything, my ship weighs 18 tons...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Why Ryugujo Is Better   This is Why Ryugujo Is Better - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Why Ryugujo Is Better

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next