Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise, Surprise! (William)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Surprise, Surprise! (William) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 am

Jess smiled as she knocked on Williams front door... She couldn't wait for his expression, having been relieved of that curse. Today was an excellent day she felt, but she also wished William hadn't missed the first official Curs-Breakers meeting... "Oh William! Guess who!"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 am

William was tried, drowsy and pretty lethargic at the current moment, so he couldn't reply with enthusiasm, but he was glad to see Jess. "H-hey! Jess. welcome!" He smiles, still feeling lousy and tired. "Sup? Need something?" He asks with his usual, casual tone.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:12 am

"Open the door and I think you'll see the surprise I have for you..." Jess stated, getting ready to hug him as soon as he opened the door. "You have no idea what you missed, truning down my invite to the meeting of the Curse-Breakers."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 am

"Right, right. I'm doing it." William sighs, opening the door slowly as he sees a girl shorter than him by a small bit. She looked like Jess a bit. "Who are you? You shouldn't go to strangers houses." William lectures her as he closes the door again.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:22 am

Jess frowned... "William... It's me!" She felt so frustrated...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 am

"Is that really you Jess...?" He slowly opens the door, staring at her. She was short. That's one thing, an amazing thing. "Wait, you got rid of the curse, really? Congrats!!" William smiles, forcing her through the door and throwing her into the air, easily catching her. Seems the small height was better for that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 am

Jess was caught off-guard by William tossing her. "Oh!" But she quickly recovered, giving William one of her bone-crushing hugs as he caught her... "Yeah. Having a hard time believing that nightmare is over myself... May not lokk like it, but..." She thought, wondering what they could do to celebrate... Then it hit her. "Wanna go to one of those Karaoke places with me?" She loved to sing even if she wasn't very good at it, and liked to see William try.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 am

"S-s-s-s-singing!?!" William panics slightly, fidgeting his arm. "I-If you need something like a singing item, I have one here, you know..." He quivers, he obviously didn't want to sing in public. Something like that happened before, getting upstaged by not only Rose who was a master singer, but Aliidan too. He would never admit defeat like that again.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 am

Jess instantly knew what was going on... "... Something tells me you got very badly upstaged... Have you ever heard me sing, I'm horrible. Don't worry about getting defeated!" She had the bravery to sing in public anyway, because she found it so much fun she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 am

[BUMP]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 am

"R-right!" William forces a grin, as he rushes to the karaoke place. It actually, wasn't crowded. And much to his surprise, there were much worse singers than him. He gained back his hope and pride in a single swoop. "Let's do this." He holds out his hand for Jess, to bring her upstage, throwing a few drachma over to the storekeeper. A duet song was best to celebrate Jess's new appearance.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 am

Jess would have actually done fairly well if it weren't for the fact that she had trouble holding the long notes and a few instances where she was slightly off key... Those were the only two things holding her back from being able to make a living doing it. Turned out she was better than William... Much better. But she made sure he didn't feel bad about it. At least that's what she was trying to do by letting him have the spotlight the most anyway.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:04 am

"When were you so good...?" William glares at Jess as they step down from the stage. He done pretty well this time, but he had to hold any emotions of inner pride from Jess. He'll end up just calling a punching bag to let off some steam or something. "Either way, you're really good at singing." He compliments her.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 am

Jess shrugged. "Hey, when your students pressure you to do it, you tend to develop that talent to impress them... Though I still wouldn't want to do this for a living." She chuckled to herself, self-consciously tightening one of her hands around the other to relieve a cramp that was coming. "It's fun, but still would be too much work."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 am

"Well, I'm more into sports myself, as you might have guessed." He nods. It's true, singing definitely wasn't a physical activity, at least not in Will's eyes, so he never bothered to try and get good at it. He took the lead and ordered a giant ice-cream pepped with fruit, icing, flakes and such to share between the two. Then again, it was huge. It looked like it was too much for just those two as well. But, might as well try, he grabbed his spoon and politely waited for Jess to start.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Rewards

JKDragon: 1 SP and 20,000 Drachma
William: 1 SP and 20,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Surprise! (William)   Surprise, Surprise! (William) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Surprise! (William)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1