Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) Empty
PostSubject: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Jess was there at the entrance of the museum, leaning against one of the columns (clearly inspired by roman architecture) and waiting for Joseph and William. She normally didn't like Museums too much, but she heard this new modern art one had interactive exhibits, as well as an excellent restaraunt and gift shop. She thought it'd be the perfect enviroment for them to meet, because it'd be harder for them to get angry at each other or anything such as that. She'd seen how protective Joseph and William were of her, and didn't want them to get competitive with one another on that.

True, they technically had met with the body switching... stuff that'd happened a few days ago, but she wanted them to have a more proper introduction...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

As Joseph was walking to the metting point he saw Jess leaning over a column. "Hey, did I make you wait long?" Joseph said as he walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Jess glanced at her watch. "Eight minutes... Not bad considering I arrived about five minutes early. Now where is William... Usually he makes it a point not to be a single minute late, or even early if possible." She turned back to Joseph, a thoughtful look on her face.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 pm

William could be seen arrogantly staring at a skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. "If this one's me, Jess is that long-necked one, Ashraeh could be a marsupial... which one though...?" William mumbles further away from Jess and Joseph. It would seem he actually arrived early, but got engrossed by all these extinct mammals and monsters.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 am

Blush Bump.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 am

[Waiting for Joseph Bored ]
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Joseph decides to enter the museum with Jess and wait for William. As they're walking torward the Tyranosaruss Rex exhibit, Jess bumbs into a blonde guy with blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 am

"William! There you are!" Jess exclaimed upon Joseph bumping into William... "William, meet Joseph... Yup, he's the one who beat me in a fight and is not helping me teach my students. Anyway, you two might as well get to know each other..."

[ Cat EPIC FUN SITUATION]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 am

(Wait, wait, wait, wait... Joseph said you bumped into me, but you're saying Joseph bumping in to me????)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 am

[Wait what? Oh... Misread that... guess I'll go with what Joseph said. Ah well.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 am

"Ah... Jess, what's up?" William stumbles backwards slightly, knowing it was her simply looking at her humongous shadow. He looked at her, then the man next to her. Seems she was introducing him to me. "My name's Will Kensuke." He looks away, he was bad with introductions. He thought it would've been better to do it before hand.

"Ah... wait a minute..." He looks at Jess, then Joseph... they were here... alone. "Two timing already?" William he looks oddly at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 am

Joseph looked at William who'm he'd heard so much of. Joseph laughed at the comment William made about two timming, "What are you talking about, we were waiting for you outside. Name's Joseph." Joseph says as he extends his arm for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 am

"Right, right. Nice to meet you." William cheerfully exclaims, patting the man on his shoulder. He looked up to Jess, "Did you have anything planned?" He curiously asks. Usually at this time he'd be training or doing something similar. To complete his dream on being a magister magi at least. So he had to try his hardest, of course he didn't mind getting called out for a simple 'hang-out' set up by Jess. But usually it'd include more people. Usually.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:42 am

Jess smiled. "For once William, I couldn't think up anything... I'll let you two decide what you wish to do here and follow."

[Short post... So tired from so much studying... WE REALLY NEED A TIRED EMOTE HERE!!! Blush ]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:57 am

BUMP Anger
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 pm

No surprise left in this mission, since I know what was going to happen and Joseph left... We may continue it if Joseph comes back, but until then...

Rewards:

William: 1 SP and 20,000 Drachma
Jess: 1 SP and 20,000 Drachma
Joseph: 1 SP and 20,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)   William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

William, Meet Joseph (William, Joseph, PM all three to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1