Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) Empty
PostSubject: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Jess knew she had to see him soon. She didn't know what to do, to help herself get used to this... Yet another though transition to go though, but this time the new things she had to deal with were the extra weight of a tail and the addition of claws and scales on her hands. As if a change in size had been difficult enough when she'd finally gotten her curse removed. This was twelve... Nio Twenty-four times worse.

In any case, her students remained loyal to her. Thank god for that, she didn't know what she'd do if she lost them. So many teachers acted like they didn't need their students, but Jess knew that wasn't true as they helped her so much. Really the relationship between teacher and student was cooperative, and not all the teacher's effort as many people thought. For their help these past few days, the least she could do was thank them, her students.

Originally it had been Mortimer she'd been expecting, not William. but when she saw him there her heart skipped a beat. "William?"

Last edited by JKDragon on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:32 am

[Not deleting this, so I'll wait till someone posts. >.< I hate to be stubborn like that but...]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:43 am

After being stuck in a coma for a fortnight Mortimer was making his rounds around his usual stomping grounds of Argyre. He had a loong list of clients and obligations but friends took precedence and so he met with Jess first.

When he saw Jess in her new state of partial-lizard hood he resisted the urge to make a crack about it. Then almost gave in Then reeled it back. Then burst out with "Jess you know what happens to your skin if you don't moisturize it enough. It starts getting dry and scalley." To Mortimer this was funny but to Jess and her students less so.

It was funnier with the added bits from his internal monologue but too offensive to say given the current company.

Leaning in close to the appendages Mortimer put his glasses on, studying the recent changes to Jess's body. Leaning back he said "So aside from the vestigial tail and lizard claws what seems to be the problem?" Speaking with a matter-of-facttone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 am

Jess crossed her arms. "Whatcha think? You know how much I'd wanted to be normal, and how happy I was when I finally got the cursed removed. And now this..." She sighed, her tail thumping the ground more and more quickly in her frustration. "And William, Why are you here? Didn't you have an important mission today? Don't miss it on account of me."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:19 am

[gonna wait for Will after this]

"Well Now that's a little racist isn't it? Here there are, MILLIONS of people in the magical world, most of whom aren't human and half of those tend to be animal-human hybrids. Now to consider yourself "not normal" HERE... that's just SILLY! It boarders on moronic but silly is more polite. And, and what's more I know more than my fair share of humans who would LOVE to be infused with a dragon!" Mortimer paused there for a moment eyes darting looking up at his eyebrows seeming to be going over what he had just said. "Sorry, did I forget to mention you were infused with the genetic material from a dragon, cause that's kindof important."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 am

Ignoring Mortimer and his crude commentary, he looked at her, complete eye contact. "...I heard what had happened, but... Look, I don't care what you look like. You're still Jess, and that mission can just go down a drain if I have to leave someone like you." He approaches her, forcefully grabbing her scaly arms.

"I'm here to encourage you a bit! Aha, no matter what you're still the Jess I know. Plus, if you really hate it, you could just reverse the effects?" William suggests, sending a wink at her way.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:31 am

Jess had to admit. William had his way of making so she could not feel any emotion but happiness. She suddenly wrapped her reptilian arms around him in a bone-crushing bear-hug. "Aw, thanks William! You know what, I think I wanna have another duel with you, like the day we first met... But first..."

She turned towards Mortimer, William still in her arms. "Well Isn't that a bitch. No more denying it, but that means I've been subconsciously racist all these years. Even if it was only a bit, time for me to change my ways. As much of a struggle as it might be, I'll become a better person for it."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 am

"Good" he chirped "Because I can't turn you back to normal!" He said this with happiness and zeal but he had a sinking suspicion he already knew what Jess's reaction to this would be.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:35 am

[Waiting for Will]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 am

"A duel... are you serious...?" William blankly looks at her, giving her a friendly gesture as he rubs her hair. Oh god, he can't hold back on a fight, be it a girl or guy. He'd end up hurting her or even worse, he couldn't go sparring with his ministra anymore.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 am

Jess was in shock from what Mortimer had said... But quickly shook her head to recover. "I had the suspicion you might say that Mort... Might as well learn to live with it then... Starting with this duel!!!" And using the opportunity to surprise Will she tossed him up into the air and swung her thick draconic tail at him.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 am

Mortimer had wanted to say what he COULD have done about it but apparently Jess was already begging her battle with William. Mortimer had a theory as to how the spell might react in battle but decided to say nothing and simply shundo away out of Jess and Williams war-path. THe results of this lovers tirade would be rather... interesting and far be it for Mortimer to interrupt something so entertaining. The only thing he regretted was his lack of popcorn at this spectacle.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 am

William jumped up into the air as Jess attacked him. Seems she still didn't understand why William was the master and she was the ministra. "I'll make you give up in a few minutes. Flamma ex divum, surculus procul meus hostilis! Fell Flames!" He condescendingly says as a cloud forms and blocks William from view. He was using shundo in the air to stay airborne, while needles of fire pour down onto Jess.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 am

Somehow being infused with Dragon DNA meant Jess was more resistant to fire attacks... But somehow enduing the little fire needles accelerated a process everyone had previously been unaware of. Jess was slowly turning into a half-dragon, and by exerting herself for the first time since Jess was accelerating the process. She screamed in agony as scales crept up her back and out from the back of her shirt popped two big batlike wings... Soon it stopped. "What the heck?!!" Jess asked in surprise, now not sure what was going on as she tried to look at her wings but kept failing. She could feel something she'd never before but wondered what it was...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:08 am

William quickly used shundo once again to appear behind Jess. Despite her newly obtained scales, he wondered if that would even help her? Well, humans were and always had been the weakest species without the help of magic and technology.

"Lightning Strike!" William delivers a quick, powerful punch that he made up on the spot, not actually a move or anything, where his gauntlets shined brilliantly as a strike of lightning and his punch aim to slam into Jess's back, maybe even paralyzing her if it hits.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 am

Jess grimaced as she endured the hit to grab William by the foot and toss him away. It hurt less than it normally would have, but still accelerated her transformation as she felt the scales creeping up her chest and onto her neck... And were those horns and a crest she could feel coming in at the back of her neck and top of her head?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 am

Interesting... Mortimer had been correct. Although the initial changes had been caused in a moment of high stress and had thus prevented her transformations immediately. However after time had passed and her adrenaline had died down she had grown less resistant to it, allowing for the transformations to take place. And it was glorious. Mortimer could hardly wait to see her finished form. His legs were quivering with the new exciting prospects of this as he eagerly looked on.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 am

[Waiting for William. >.< **** it he's so stubborn!]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 am

The transformation was going a bit too oddly now. Mortimer seemed to be observing Jess intensively, but like hell he could trust Mortimer of all people; he's the one person he never understood why Jess got to like him. No redeeming qualities and lazy.

"Jess, stop right now. This transformation's way too freaky." He shouts over to her, keeping the distance between the two as she hadn't even used a spell yet.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 am

[Since William is refusing to post I'll go on ahead.]

Jess was about to start a major attack, but then when William said that she realised. Jess didn't know what was happening to her but wanted it to stop until she did. "William. I don't want to fight if it's doing this to me." But she said it too late. With the preparation she'd been doing for her attack her head became draconic... She was now a full Half-Dragon. "What's happened... William I forfeit... What's happened?!" She screamed, now starting to panic... And in her panic she breathed fire when she screamed.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 am

Due to her panic, Jess tripped on her own tail, falling onto William from behind.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 am

"Okay then, Jess you are now a half dragon, congratulations! Now you just need to calm down, try not to tear anything apart with your newfound strength, and most importantly, don't panic... If you panic then you will start breathing fire and you may even go on a rampage and dragon rampages are not fun things to stop. Now Jess, look at me, look at me. You must remain emotionally neutral right now. Do not think of anything overtly happy, sad, sccarry, arousing or violent because any such feelings will only trigger the odds of a rampage. Think of....Koala Bears! Yes, think of cute benign little Koala Bears. Okay?"

Mortimer tried signaling William to let go of Jess and move away. Right now the last thing they needed was for Jess to get excited over her boyfriend. Mortimer didn't know if she would glomp him or kill him but he didn't want to find out.... okay he DID want to find out but the possibilities of either tearing his head off or a spine-shattering glomp were both poor ideas. He just hoped that William got the message and did not try and engage her... then again things rarely went how Mortimer wanted them too.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 am

Quote :
keeping the distance between the two as she hadn't even used a spell yet.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:57 am

JKDragon wrote:
Due to her panic, Jess tripped on her own tail, falling onto William from behind.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 am

Alberio wrote:
JKDragon wrote:

Yes, how is that possible when William is:

1. Facing her.
2. Distanced away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)   Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking A Friend Advice (William, PM either to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next