Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) Empty
PostSubject: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 am

Jess was there at her house, playing solitare. William had agreed to meet her at abotu 3:00 PM, but he was late... There she was, frustrated as not only was her love late, but she couldn't solve the solitare game. She'd been having many days like this in a row since the destruction of the school... Couldn't think straight, was overwhelmed by emotions all the time. She just wasn't herself as she reached for the adipose stress toy ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/collectibles/e5ed/ ) she'd gotten for her birthday - early, but then again the friend of hers who had sent it lived far away, and shipping times were unpredictable as always. There she was playing with it, wondering when William would arrive as she tried to think herself out of the mess she was in in the solitare game... She'd never been good with card games, she'd just been so bored she hadn't known what else to do.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

OOC: Bump. >.< William where are you?!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 pm

William had left an hour early to meet up with Jess, but he was obviously lost ending up being late. He had bought her an early birthday present, as well as one for Christmas, because William would be on a mission the day of her birthday, unable to attend, so he thought, he might as well make this an eventful night for the two of them. Knocking on her door, hiding the present mischievously, "I'm here, Jess!" He shouts with glee.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Jess rushed over excitedly, dropping the stress toy (and messing up the solitare game) as she rushed over to the door and swung it open. "Did you get lost you silly fire mage? ... I suppose it's my fault I forgot to send you the directions."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:13 pm

William grinned at Jessica as she swung the door open wildly, she was definitely hyped up. “How are you? Here’s an early birthday present and some chocolate!” He hands it over to her nonchalantly as he gets comfy. She has a nice apartment, far better than he’s seen before. He always wondered though, it was big yes, mostly because of Jess’s height... but... “Why are you so tall? Sorry to intrude or anything... But we’re friends, is it something personal?” William asks, unsure if he was too blunt about asking her this question. A lot of girls he knew are very embarrassed, shy or defensive about certain aspects to them.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Jess decided she might as well come clean about that part of her life. "Tell the truth it's been this way for me ever since I could remember... It shows all the signs of a curse though from what I've gathered... Though I never saw either of my parents something tells me it had something to do with one of them... In any case I've always had to deal with it." She decided to open the birthday present as she confessed that part of her life, wondering what William had gotten (Or possibly made) for her...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:56 am

William smiles as she opens the present. As she proceeded to do so, a giant clown doll would pop up out of nowhere, attempting to scare her. However, if she looked next to it, there was a row of chocolates, rare chocolates only supposed to be given to special friends. Other than that, there was a wristband that matched Jessica’s hair. William got all his friends to sew and create it, working very hard to make it for her. “A curse? I know someone who might be able to get rid of it... Maybe we should check Sai and ask him to get rid of it?” William raises an idea.

He was glad to hear it was a curse, if it was an internal problem or something not caused by magic, it was unlikely that it could be fixed. But knowing it’s a curse, all you need is someone who can overpower the curse... all they could hope for is that the mage who cursed her, was weak at the time of the curse.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am

The clown did in fact initially scare Jess very much, causing her to scream and jump... Even worse she landed on her bum. "Ow..." She was fairly enduring but that bump would still have hurt for anyone. She quickly recovered though, finding the wristband and the rare chocolates... "Ohh!" She put on the wristband... Then looked at the chocolates, getting up and putting them in the kitchen. "Think I'll save these for a bit later. They're very nice chocolates William." After recovering from the shock and excitement of the gifts, she turned back to the fire mage... "You have a friend who could remove the curse? ... Tell me more."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 am

"Kind of. He's reliable, but he was also the one of the one's who destroyed the school... we'll have to meet him in secrecy, to get rid of the curse. If we can even find him. His name's Saijun." William explains, raising the idea that the curse could be lifted.

He was glad that Jessica liked the presents, the wristband was really hard to make as it had a sown in emblem that represented her pride as a teacher. "I'm glad you like it," He chuckles lightly with a nonchalant smile.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:25 am

Jess sighed. This was risky but if it meant a chance at being normal... Jess was more than willing to give this Saijin a chance. "That's understandable." She had never had a freind as kind or giving as William, and for that she thanked him as she went over and hugged him. "You're the best friend I've ever had William, and I'm not exaggerating there... You've seen my try to lie before, I always stumble so much it's obvious. Besides. To a friend like you I'd never try to conceal the truth." For once Jess thought her words counted for something more than all the last times she'd gone into an impromptu speech.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 am

William smiled, accepting the hug and the rather thoughtful words. He blushed slightly, unlike what she says before; he felt a different tone in her voice. “It’s a-alright...” He stutters, having a slight sensation, ‘D-does she... like me?’ He had that thought for a split second, but thought he was just exaggerating Jessica’s words. He jumped forward, brushing his legs from any dust he may have picked up when he sat down.

“You know... I’ve always wanted to be a special fighter, a magister magi. You know what that is, right?” William asks her, rather serious, but with an enlightened voice about the conversation.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am

"Like Nagi Springfield?" Jess laughed. "I've been studying up on my History recently." She thought to herself 'Does he... like me the I way I do him? If not that's unrequited love... Whatever that is.' She hesitated, not sure which to do - continue with the current line of conversation or falt-out confess her love for him.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 am

"I guess you could say that... but, most magister magi's actually... help the world more. They aim to protect the lives in danger through secrecy. We can't reveal magic to any humans, it's sad... but we have to do it like this, I want to help those poor civilians. You know... There's only one other who I know who wants to become one... but she's a sadist... well better stop rambling. What do you want to do in the future?" He asks, with a confusing voice.

He could tell she was thinking deeply about something, but he didn't want to pry.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 am

Jess finally couldn't stand hiding it any longer. "William, there's something I gotta confess... I-I love you." It was painful to admit it, she didn't know if he'd reject it and honestly she had little experience with love. But finally her inability to lie had forced her to admit it to him!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 am

William stutters backwards at the confession. "Ah... Jess... Ehm... I didn't know..." He jumps backwards keeping a small distance. He was obviously unsure on what to do with the situation, he wasn't ready to get into a relationship with anyone. He also didn't want to break her heart, Jessica was an amazingly precious friend.

"Jess... I'm sorry, but could we stay friends for now...? This isn't a no, but I'm not ready for a relationship with anyone... Sorry..." He tries to make it as nice sounding as possible.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 am

Jess nodded, giving a sigh of relief. At least it wasn't outright rejection. "Well now you know." She paused, waiting for what William would say. "Yess... For now." She hoped no one was eavesdropping on them, damn her pesky neighbors. When she heard a familiar voice at the door. "Wow." One of her students said. "Oh, crap..." And Jess wasn't the sort to cuss as she turned around to face the student of hers. He looked about 12, and was clearly the prankster sort. "Goro-baka, How long have you been standing there?" Heistantly he answered "L-long enough..." Upon which Jess rushed over and grabbed him by the shoulders, holding him in the air like he was nothing but a life-sized plush. "Don't tell ANYONE else." "Y-Y-Yes Ma'm!!!" he said fearfully...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 am

"Just use a memory erasure spell... It's pretty simple." William sighs, shaking his head disappointed at how people eavesdrop on others conversations. He checked his watch, he had to go soon. But, he was glad overall that Jess didn't seem to have a panic attack or go sad. He was rather impressed that she could take it so well.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 am

Jess put 'Goro-Baka' down. "I'd rather not... He knows the consequences for disobedience..." And as soon as Jess gave that look Goro gave a fearful one. Initially he'd been relieved when she'd put him down but... "In any case, I can see you're on a tight schedule from the way you're checking that watch." Even if she wanted to Jess didn't know at all how to erase memories...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am

"It's fine, it's fine. Just a small meeting and possibly some training, but I guess I don't HAVE to go to it today." William explains, giving a slight shrug to show its fine he doesn't have to leave.

A magical pressure bursts down on the city, something had entered the city and it was dangerous. "W-what was that?!" William questions.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Whatever was going on, something told Jess it wasn't safe. She gave a protective look towards Goro, who instantly seemed to realise something wasn't right. "Jessica-sensei, wha-" She shushed him. "Whatever's going on, it's not safe anymore... Go home Goro." "What? No. I can handle it." "I doubt that, and you need to protect your family if you're gonna do anything..."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 pm

The magical pressure increased over time. As Goro left the room, the magical pressure suddenly stopped. It's a sign of certain monsters about to attack... "Watch out!!" William shouts, as the windows in the room were completely shattered as shards were sent flying. A large figure stood wobbly upwards, two big claws and three shards floated behind it...

Something was odd about it. It obviously sniffed out William and Jessica... But who was it after? William was unsure. He shoved Jessica out of the way, as the door exploded for no noticeable reason. "Get out of here... This monsters stronger than me, not by much... But I can sense it's bloodlust... It won't back down on us..." William trembles slightly, tying his bandana tighter, equipping his gauntlets and glaring at his adversary.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Jess sighed as Goro cowered behind her leg... He was frozen in fright, So Jess picked him up and got the hell out of there. She was worried about William, but something in her told her to trust him to be able to handle the situation...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 pm

William engulfed his gauntlets with flames and dashes at high speeds aiming for a forward jab, however the monster screamed sending William flying backwards and flew at extraordinary speeds after Jessica. “Orbis Flamma!” William sends as the orb jumps in front of the monster, only to be shattered immediately. “J-Jess!! WATCH OUT!” William shouts, running after the monster, too.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Jess quickly raised one of her signature Earht walls, putting her Earth Armor around herself then Goro with the small amount of time she did have... She pretty much focused on delaying the creature so she could prepare defenses for herself and William, then continue running... Meanwhile Goro was starting to recover from his fright and quickly summoned up a whip made out of water, which he snapped at the thing... As soon as the whip went around the monster it froze like that, at least delaying the creature for a split second.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm

"Son Ta Rik, Olympus flamma burst super meus foes! Flamethrower!" William sends a river of flames through the halls of the building. It didn't singe the walls much as most of its force was at the front, where it hit the monster. As expected, it only grabbed the monsters attention and didn't do much damage. "But, I'm not done. Son Ta Rik, Flamma ex divum, surculus procul meus hostilis! Fell Flames!" William adds, as a hail of fire needles burst downwards onto the monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)   Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Painful Memories (William, PM him To Join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next