Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) Empty
PostSubject: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:03 pm

[Since Emi's Already accepted, I can't resist.]

By night Emi and Azurath had found their way into this place, and made makeshift bedding for themselves out of whatever materials they could find. They knew it was only a matter of time before the tenant of this place noticed them, but Azurath was never worried... Emi on the other hand was quite so. She looked around nervously as she awoke, getting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 pm

William drowsily got up, hearing some noise. But the room was too dark for him to see anything. He continued to hear a small ruckus, but he considered it was just some silly ghosts or something. "Ngh... shut up..." William growls slightly, waving his fist slothfully in the air. Not actually expecting the uncertain visitors.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:14 am

Finding herslef unable to fall asleep again, soon Emi was bored. And she didn't stay in one place long when she was bored, sneaking over towards William in curiosity... "What, did you expect ghosts, you silly fire mage?" She laughed at her joke. "Sorry about the unexpected visit, I didn't know where else there was a warm place to sleep." Being cold-blooded had its disadvantages, Emi had to admit to herself in her mind...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:18 am

'Great... now they're talking to me.' William irritably thinks to himself, wiping his eyes. As he heard the voice, he walks over to the apparent figure he could make int he darkness and swipes at it, hoping his arms to go through the ghostly figure and scare it away. He was wrong. As his arm slammed into the other girls arms, his eyes slowly widen.

"A-argh!!! What're you doing in my house!? Who are you?! Jess!?" William jumps back in fright, also realizing that some random intruder just barged into his house. He wasn't sure how, but he knew he needed to get new locks on his door.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 am

Will's arm nearly nocked Emi over. She quickly regained he balance. "Stop shouting please, you're hurting my antennae. And who's Jess?" Azurath flew over to where he saw a lamp, his eyes having adjusted to the dark enough for him to see it, and pulled the switch. Emi smiled. "Thank you Azi." She said with a smile before turning back to William. He had to calm down. "I'll admit, being cold-blooded has its disadvantages. I apologize, but I had to find a warm place to sleep. You understand that right?"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 am

"S-Sorry!?" William once again shouts, glad he took his blanket out with him to get some food, considering he was only wearing a loose singlet and his briefs. The blanket wrapped around his body, "It's night time! What if I mistook you for a murderer or thief? I could've attacked you. That's really reckless, you know." William begins to explain basic courtesy to the ant woman.

"Anyway, what's your name? I understand that you need a house, but I'll send you to Rie's apartment or something, the hotel there is pretty cheap, or so I heard." William confidently nods that, that was a great method. He didn't even know her name, so he wasn't sure how to deal with her.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:35 am

Emi started climbing the furniture to get within Wiliam's line of sight... He reminded her so much of her 'Father' Goro, the way he looked. "So sorry." She looked into his eyes with hers, her antennae pointed towards him as well. "I am Emi, and the crow is my 'brother' Azurath." At that Azurath flew to land on William's shoulder, a combination of wanting to get to know William and wanting to keep an eye on his 'Sister'... The sadness they felt for the loss of their 'Father' was evident, even if William didn't understand it. Wanting to break the awkward silence, Emi cleared her throat. "And what would your name be, fire mage?"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 am

William patted the eagle, as it landed on his shoulder. It was surprisingly tame, which made William interested. Even more so, "Whoa!!" William jumps back as the girl shoves her face into his. He hadn't gotten a good look at her, but he just now noticed the extra limbs, the girls antennae and her other distinguishable features, all similar to that of an ant.

Though it wasn't time for that, he could sense something wrong with her - sadness. He had been around enough sadness and grief to understand when it happened. Looking at her, then the floor, he sighs. Ruffling her hair, he speaks. "You can stay here for tonight," He says with a smile, "But we're going to have to find you a house or apartment tomorrow." He also states.

He lost all his enthusiasm to eat, as well as sleep, so he enters his own room, putting on his clothes as he meets up with Emi again, letting her sleep in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 am

Emi fistpumped excitedly with one of the two extra limbs she wasn't using at the moment. "Yes, thank you." She said excitedly, Azurath flyign over and Emi jumping onto him. They landed on a nearby table... And Emi could tell from several signs that the fire mage had sensed her initial sadness. "And yet we still don't know his name." She quipped to Azurath, who nodded in agreement as she dismounted him.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:52 am

William had forgotten to give his name out, even when the girl asked him a question. However, the question went right over his head when her saw she was half-ant, or a quarter-ant? He wasn't sure. "Sorry, sorry, name's William Kensuke." He grabs a glass of a fizzy soft drink, passing it over to Emi. He wasn't sure if Ant-humans liked that stuff, but William sure did.

He had a few questions to ask, but he'd let her settle down first. Once she had done so, he proceeded. "Why are you here? Also, why are you... ehm, no to be rude, but why do you have ant limbs? If it's invading your privacy, feel free not to answer."
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 am

Emi sipped the fizzy drink through a straw she provided, listening to William carefully. She could tell he was startled by her appearance, but by now she was quite used to that. "I'm still cold-blooded, so I had to get indoors for my own survival. What the heck with this sudden cold snap..." She cleared her throat. "As for that other question... Goro experimented with transfiguration magic a lot... I used to be an ordinary ant. I saw him almost like a Father these past... How many years?" Azurath ruffled his feathers and tapped his foot seven times. "That's right, 17... That was until he..." She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, breaking off and tears forming in her eyes. Azurath comforted her as best he could, letting her lean against him. Clearly from the way the crow reacted this wasn't the first time Emi had broken down like this.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 am

'Until... he...?' William thought, he knew it was going too far to ask her that. But, he was definitely curious. "No matter, make yourself at home... it'll be alright," He comforts her, handing her a slice of cheese cake.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 am

Emi wiped the tears away, and had a mouthful of the cheesecake before she confessed to William. "William... What makes it most awkward is.... Besides being a few inches taller, you look alomst exactly like Goro did when he was you age... He first created me when he was Ten, my Father did." Azurath had some of the cheesecake himself, nudging Emi lightly with his wing. "Ok, ok. I'll tell." Emi sadi to her crow of a Brother, turning back to William. "Until Goro died a few months ago... Got in trouble with the government for some of his other creations. We were the only two that escaped alive... It's been a struggle without him."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 am

"T-the government done this...!? They murdered your father, brothers and sisters...?" William questions, he had heard something similar happen to Umi, about the government becoming corrupt. That's why he became evil, meaning this girl may also... become evil. "I have friends you can rely on. You can rely on me as well, don't worry." William nods, however something even stranger was going through his mind. This story seemed like a bunch of lies, but with her appearance and the crows actions, she couldn't have been lying. If the man looked like William, who was he...?

William's mind felt odd, he got a headache... it's as if he was remembering something. "D-did your master have brown hair instead of blonde...?" Sweat appearing from William's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:08 am

Emi nodded... "Why? Did you meet him at some point?" She had to wonder, what connection could this boy have to her Father? He did look familiar somehow besides looking like Goro, she had to admit.

[Sorry about the short post >> 3 in the morn here and I'm nearly a zombie.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 am

"I saw a vision, in my mind... there were 8 people. One of them looked like me, but we were different in a few ways... but, I'm not sure. It's more like a dream, I guess... I don't know who you're talking about, they couldn't possibly be the same." William brushes it off, giving a slight shoulder shrug as well. The dreams started occurring when he and Jess discovered the pressure point thing, with Will's body. It was an odd scenario, as it didn't work on other people when they tried.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 am

Emi thought... "Come to think of it, Azurath insisted he use his knowledge of pressure points on me to help me emotionally... And I've seen you in a few dreams. Yeah, that's where I've seen your face." She'd always heard about dreams possibly telling the future, but until now didn't believe a word of it. "Anyway... Probably a good idea for me to get some sleep." She said, yawning as Azurath finished the last of the cheesecake. "As for Azi nee-san, all has needs is something soft to sit on..."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 am

A premonition? William didn't want to look in to it, he sensed something bad would happen if he did. "Right, night." William leaves Emi to sleep, as he kicks Rickardo off a fancy cushion and throws it towards the crow. Much to Rickardo's chagrin, the crow would have to share the cushion with a certain ermine.

He took his time, now that he wasn't sleep, to read a training manual of his own.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 am

Emi smiled, watching William momentarily before closing her eyes. Meanwhile Azurath cawed at Rickardo, the two were having trouble sharing. "Azi-nee-san, be polite. We're guests..." And at that the crow calmed down. Soon Emi was asleep.

[Good place to stop?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 am

(I guess so. I'll get someone to grade it ASAP).
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Hmmmm... I'm feeling generous so

All; 2SP 1MP 50,000Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1