Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 am

"Take it easy" Joseph said as sign of peace. "From what you say you must be one of these girls. You're all in the same situation, so instead of beating each other to a pulp why don't we just figure out what happpened here. We need those two people you know, William and Ken."
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 am

Jess looked at Ashraeh's body then her own, and it finally clicked in her mind... "Wait... Ashraeh?!" And then she listened to what Joseph said... "Eh... I'm going with wahtever you bunch wanna do next but Joseph does have a point... Who wound up in Ken's body, or William's for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:34 am

Kyoisshi waited and waited, and after wha seemed like an eternity, a sucker finally came up.

"Hey, lassie. You look really cute. Maybe you wanna go for a ride, youngster?" and old man said, flashing Kyoisshi a few thousand drachma.

"Sure~" Kyoisshi said in the most seductive tone a 9-year-old boy could muster. "But, let's just go in this ally."

"Whatever, saves me the gas." the unlikely pair walked into the darkness of the ally. There was a loud crash, and a muffled shout. Soon, Kyoisshi led Satoko's body out of the filthy cespool.

"Hmm, 100,000 drachma. Not bad. Too easy. Hope he doesn't wake up too soon." Satoko sprinted down to find the next helpless victim. He snickered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 am

Larita threw a person who was someone else in Daisuke's body. It's an old lady in Ryousuke's body that time, the old lady is extremely happy to be young again but not as a boy but whatever while Ryousuke is somewhere else.. The old lady went hopping around the street happily after getting out of bed...

Back to Daisuke who is in Ken's body, has finally arrived at the apartment where Dai and Ryou stayed last night. He noticed the person in his body already left "Dangit!" Daisuke hurried around to try and find his original body and it isn't really easy as it sounds as Daisuke's body is small and easy to be camouflaged or hidden into the crowd.. "What misfortune.." Back to search...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm

At this point, Ashraeh didn't care. She felt pushing people around some more. After delivering a savage kick to her own body, she fled to go inflate her ego.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Since people were busy with Ashraeh, Nhieling had use Rose ability to find Ayra. Nobody else was in sigh range. Rushing over her he said : Ohe, beauty, I already know that you're in Ayra, isn't it a one chance in a lifetime to have some fun?... Ehe...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Joseph saw the person in Jess body leave. "Ok leave her be then. So why dont you guys tell me whats the last thing you remember from last night?" Joseph asked Nhielings, Asharehs and Laritas body.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 pm

After being whacked almost into unconsciousness from a spastic Ashraeh... He forced himself up and after Nhieling.

"That's it! I'm chasing after that old pedo! Someone stop Ashraeh! They've gone mad!" William takes command of the situation, seeing the old man far away. He guesses he could initiate a sneak attack, but that was a bit dangerous with nothing but a swimsuit and Rose's powers could predict such thing. "We have to get to our original bodies!" He shouts, charging after Rose's body.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 pm

[Since Ayra isn't passing by, are we allowed to do little thing such as having William body hand over your ass since he's by far stronger than you? Right now?]

Nhieling had already take mesure. Her guardian spirtir were guarding the place. As soon as one of the enemy enter it, they jumped on them. Ehe... Too weak, you won't be able to prevent us from fleeing.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Rose awoke in another man's arms. "E-eh? Who're you?" Rose asks confusingly, she asks trying to act innocent and slightly squirm giving off a bishie flare in this new man's body. Seeing Ashraeh run off when Rose approached her, she got slightly angry. She turns to Nhielign and Larita and the man who saved her. "What's happening? Why am I in this body? Where's my body?? My purple hair! I want my body baaack..." Rose whines, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 am

Joseph told the man who fainted(Rose), "We're not really sure, but apperantly everybody who stayed in this town last nigh have had their bodies switched. So we have to know, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 am

Jess knew chasing after her body right now would just be a waste of time, and so decided to stick with Joseph... At least someone else had some common sense around here. "Guess William will have to find out on his own this time."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:16 am

"It's obvious... I'm the only girl with purple hair in this town." Rose glares at Joseph, how could she not be known? In Bosporus, which excelled in technology, there wasn't much use for singers, but Rose was an amazing singer and quite popular. "I feel so invisible..." She mutters, kneeling in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 am

"Ummm, 2 things. 1 im new in town actually. 2 your a guy right now, you don't have purple hair..... But i did see a girl with purple hair earlier. William is after her i think or should I say Ashareh, i think thats her name."
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:22 am

Jess knew Rose would find out sooner or later. "Rose, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Nheiling is in your body right now..."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:26 am

Sai decided there was no point, William seemed insane so instead he would just leave and instead find two complete strangers, and Nheiling, but he didn't know them.. but he didn't think that that is who they really were. So, instead, he would approach the two and ask. ”You guys don't happen to know what the hell is going on?” he asked, it was pretty obvious he wasn't Ayra, he hadn't even tried to seduce any of them.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 am

...Rose stopped. She started at Jess's news, who was in Nhieling's body. She didn't know what to say, she was speechless for a few minutes. "That... disgusting... old... pervert is occupying... my body...?" Her eyes twitched at least fifty times when saying that. "He is dead meat. I will KILL that boy." She growls, cracking her knuckles and running off at her highest speed in this librarian boys body. She needed help. If Nhieling could somehow use her magic, she would need someone who can counter that.

Speaking of which, that man said William was following Nhieling in Ashraeh's body. Elemental magic worked the same, but with different incantations. Perfect. She needed to find Ashraeh (William), first.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:31 am

Joseph looks at Jess giving a big sigh, "Looks like theres gonna be more fights, better tag along and make sure nothing happens." Joseph the looks at the woman standing next to them. "Um-um... it seems everyone that was here last night has had their bodies changed, don't know what caused it yet. Since i wasn't here i didn't get switched."
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 am

Jess sighed herself. "Should've figured tarot lover would have reacted that way, I swear... Ok, but if things get too out of hand I dunno the first thing about how to use Nheiling's magic."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 am

"I think you have to have the puppet. But seeing as no one knows how to control their powers to the fullest I may have the advantage here."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 am

"Well I want to find my body... Someone might go and get themselves killed if they screw up with it" Sai said, his magic wasn't meant for untrained use... he actually felt it was a bad idea when he had made the weapons for his friends when they were looking for that treasure.. "I doubt I'd be able to fight in this body though... and I don't know what her magic does”
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 am

"Wait... You wouldn't happen to be Sai would you?" William had told Jess a lot about his type of magic, when he said his magic wasn't the sort you'd want to screw around with that was the first thing that came to mind. "If that's the case... I'd like a curse removed once everything else is back to normal... I think William told you about this, but who can be sure?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 am

”A curse?... well I can actually” he said, it was strange she picked up on who he was so quickly, but it didn't matter to him in the slightest. ”But for now we need to find out what the hell happened.” He said, looking around to see if there was anything that could catch his interested... but there was nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:48 am

"well i think the best to do now is go after William and Nhieling." Joseph said as he started walking in the direction that William left. "There is one thing that bothers me, everyone seem to have been asleep when the change happen, usually there would be one person that stays up late,and someone could have seen something... Whats the last thing you remember from last night?" He asked Sai, Jess and Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:50 am

Somewhere else, Ashraeh was beating on some man who touched her butt.

"WRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he disappeared into the atmosphere with a *GLEENG*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next