Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 am

"Jess!!" William happily stares in awe as she saved him, even though she kind of failed as Ken just dashes past her. As Ken grabs Will's dress and yanks it off, Ashraeh was wearing... a swimsuit? Maybe it was her hobby. Then again, even if he was in another body... he couldn't take this kind of humiliation.

"You're going to regret this...!" William growls, deciding to turn this into a fight, he charges at Ken.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 am

The first thing that went through Josephs mind was, "THE William is a girl?!?!", "Ok i'll help" Joseph said to Jess. He still didn't know what was going on but from the looks of things there was a guy inside that girls body. Joseph grabbed the girl by the shoulder and pushed her to the side, "Get a hold of yourself" Joseph said to the girl. He stood infront of William "We have enough problems already, we don't need a fight right now." Joseph said as he extended his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:30 am

Ken was tackled to the ground as a fight ensued, but some man suddenly stopped the fight. "But you're a man, too! Why wouldn't you want to see two sexy girls going at it?" Ken winks, making sure to take a picture of Larita's body and keep a photo of it. Though he did slightly agree, it wasn't the situation to be forcing a kinky fight.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:34 am

"I dont really feel comfortable watching a womans naked body knowing that inside of that woman is a perverted man... But don't worry if we fix the problem maybe the girl will show you her body after *wink wink*. And you'll be able to enjoy it even more.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:41 am

"I don't think that's ever going to happen, knowing Larita..." William sighs, then again, it was the same for Ashraeh. "Well, we've got Ken who's swapped with Larita. Jess who's swapped with Nhieling and Nhieling in Rose, correct? Let's try and find Larita and Rose then..." William suggests, as Rose was the smartest person he knew. She could very well be the one to figure out this mess.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 am

Ryno wasn't sure what happened, but he was in a scaled monsters body. "I-Interesting... I've never seen a species lik this before..." Ryno says, removing his armour and examining it. It was definitely a strange armour made by an odd tribe. Putting the armour back on, he collapses. "H-h-h-heeeeeeeeeavy!!" Ryno growls to himself, crawling out of the armour again. Seems he hadn't got the right posture or something to carry that heavy armour. It was the same for these weapons, why would he need weapons in a place like this? Ryno threw the weapons away and was only wearing a loincloth.

"Ah, now to find out what happened and what I have... become..." Ryno had thought of this completely wrongly. He has the thought he was mutated into a different species instead of having his body switched.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:32 am

[Darn funny! And heck you guys post fast! Larita is now in my little kiddy sized body]

Daisuke had awaken from that heck of a good sleep. He got out of bed and stunned as he noticed the room was totally different not just by the looks of it but from the point of view as well as Daisuke is just a 10year old kid... As for Ryousuke who was missing from his side as well... "Ryou-?!" He frozed again noticing his voice was deeper..?! "wha-...?" Dai noticed he was in Ken's body and it was "uh...WHAT THE HELL ?!??!" Well he was having a shock of his life but that wasn't the right time for it as he has to find his body and fast! Daisuke hurried to town knowing where whoever the person in his original body is staying but it's not for certain that the person will keep still...

Within the underground lab, where the source of problem occur and the doctor... well, he's still having his good sleep... Guess it will be awhile before he noticed what he have accidently created.
Meanwhile, in the city of Bosporus... Everyone was in total chaos... The villagers were knights and the knights were villagers...
Everyone was seen in the street looking for their body not knowing who is in their body. The entire city of Bosporus was noisy about everything that has happened to them.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 am

Nhieling, in Rose body, just answer :

Why would I want to end it eh?... It's a one chance in a lifetime. Haven't you always wondered what it would be to be into a girl body? More than 700 years that I'm curious about it...
Just have to fin Ayra and hope she got a boy body ehe...

Then Nhieling broke with the group, it's true that he didn't want to end it, but for a lot of reason.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:54 am

"Ahhh!!!!! What in God's name are whoever they are doing?!" Ashraeh furiously glared out of the window at the, the, the terrible ogres that dared to hijack her and Larita's body!"

"Oh...no! My-my-my-my....My swimsuit!!!!!" She had been found out!

And this made Ashraeh snap. "I'll kill them!!!!!"

Throwing all caution to the wind, she bounded out of the window, downward, 3 stories, aiming to break their necks. But that was her neck? Well, Larita's at least.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 am

"In any case..." Jess looked towards her apartment as whoever was in her body jumped out of it... "... Can't agree with you more. Strangle the pervert that tried to strip my William!!!" That HAD to sound odd coming from Nheiling's body... "Darn it I wish I'd gone ahead and pactio'd with him."
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:01 am

Kyoisshi had already awoken, and found out the miracle that had occurred in his sleep. He was now...a girl! At least it looked like a girl. It was a boy, who was overly feminine. How puzzling. No matter. This moment could be used!

He ran over to the closet, rummaging through piles and piles and piles of women's and girls' clothing, to find the most revealing a 9-year-old boy could get away with.

One goal; perverts. He knew they'd do anything, pay anything. That word. Pay. It made him smirk, at first, then giggle with the most maniacal glee. The very thought of holding money in his hand sent him into a reverie of fantastical proportions. He finally roared with raucous laughter as he bolted out the front door to the nearest and sleaziest corner.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

[Even though it's just Dai>Ken>Larita>Dai, I can't do much without my original body while Aria is missing in action..]

As expected that whomever that were in Daisuke's body must have panicked and gone out to find his or her original body or atleast he thought. Though.. the person in Daisuke may also be a lazy person that may still be asleep... anyways he just had to return to where he was last in his body on that night hoping to find his original body back again giving off a heavy sigh "What troubles zz"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am

Aeon was turning and tossing in his sleep. Grumbling, half awake, about how his bed was unusual hard and crinkly. He slowly opened his eyes...to find himself staring at a bird. A giant bird. A very giant bird.

"!!!!!!!!!!!" Sweating perfusely, it took all of Aeon's will power, which wasn't much, to keep him from screaming at the top of his lungs. He looked down, and saw a surprising- and shocking- discovery. A wrinkled newspaper on the cold, hard ground. It had some splotches of an unknown liquid. It would stay unknown to Aeon by choice.

"I've shrunken!" He held his tiny head in confusion, which only led to more. Something felt weird. His hands weren't scaly. His face wasn't scaly. He slowly moved his hand in front of his eyes, and screamed.

"I'm! I'm!" He looked downward and saw his foreign body. "I'm Emi!!!! This couldn't get any worse!"

But of course it did. He realized, he had made too much noise. Grimly, he looked up at the bird, whom stood at full attention, staring at Aeon with those creepy, beady little eyes.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 am

Nhieling make his usual grin. On Rose face it looked a bit strange through.
You think you can stop me? I'm different than you, I took the time beforehand to try out the ability I can use with this body.
Summoning his guardian spirit to cover her flee.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 am

"Heee... What a cute, frilly skirt! Though, I feel different somehow..." Satoko smiles in glee as he twirls around in this new fabric he somehow ended up with. He twirled happily in the streets, getting odd looks, until he gazes into a puddle on the road. "I-I'm a girl..." He mutters, lips trembling as his body shook. "I-I've become a girl! Yaaaaay!" Satoko cheers happily, "Now I've been both genders!" He thinks optimistically.

"Who's this fag...?" A voice rings inside his head. Satoko twisted and turned, not seeing anyone or any mage to send thoughts to him.

"W-who?" He innocently asks.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Free from Jess for the moment, Nhieling start using Rose ability to find Ayra... William body?!
Hehehe... She muttered. And start to search for him.
Back to top Go down
Koniki

Koniki

Female Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Koniki awoke with her eyes still closed.

"Good morning, Takeshi~." she whispered. After a pause, there was still silence. Maybe he was still sleep himself.

She drowsily summoned her strength to drag her body to the restroom.

Fumbling with the pajamas, she managed to get them off...

"So-so-something's there!" There was something definitely wrong with her body.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:46 am

Emi awoke slowly but surely... But wait... Those didn't feel like feathers underneath her... It felt like... a mattress! She got up, looking around... She was normal-sized... but wait, her hands! It seemed she was in a rather poor-quality hotel... She looked aound and soon found a mirror. Oh god... She was in the body of some guy she didn't even know!!! It took all her willpower (of which she had plenty) not to scream as she decided to investigate further... She figured she might as well get dressed (at least this guy had good taste in clothes) and go outside, because she knew she wouldn't find out any more hear... When she saw at the edge of an alleyway... Someone in her body. She picked them up carefully... "Hey, you have any clue how I wound up in this guy's body, cause..."

[Guess this will have to wait for Aeon XD]
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

Larita moves around, hugging her pillow tightly until she realizes... the pillow was hugging back. "Eep!" She pushes this 'pillow' off the bed, realizing it's Daisuke. "D-Daisuke, what are you doing here...?" She wonders, jumping out of the bed as she glances at a window delivering a shrill of terror.

"Kyaaaaaa!" Larita runs out of the apartment and onto the main streets. She was a kid, she was Daisuke. Then who was that in the apartment? It didn't matter, she needed to find others and fast.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:16 am

"Hmmm... ngh..." Rose mutters, she was sleeping in a library. Definitely odd. Brown hair flickered over her face, oh god, this was one messed up dream. She was turned into a bishie! A bishie!! She jumped up, hair flung into her eyes. Painful. His hair was tied up, so she let his hair flow freely similar to a girl- well, right now he is a girl? But, that can't be right since he has... Rose was confused. How did this happen?

"E-excuse me?" She asks, looking around the library. Only Rose was in the room, now that was definitely an odd sign. As she exits the library, all she sees is Ashraeh herself run past her and Ashraeh and Larita tussling it up... "Oh my god." She faints, falling to the ground from the unexpected shock.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 am

Joseph step in front of Jess, or whoever was in Jess body, "Stop! Calm down. I reckon your not in your own body too. Lets all stay calm and not do anything stupid." He sees a man with brown hair faint to the ground. "Keep calm for now." Joseph runs to the man, "Hey dude are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 am

Ashraeh was a raging beast at the moment, and nothing would get in het way. Completley overdoing it, she shoved Joseph out of the way and barreled into Larita's body.

"Disgusting pervert!" Slamming her fist into Larita's face, she looked upon her own body, occupied by William.

"ASHRAEH SMASH!!" she roared in feral fury, raising her fists high above her head.

(Sorry, Joseph & Larita)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 am

Giving a surprised look, Jess had to shout... "WILLIAM!!!" She screamed, running over to protect him. True she couldn't do much in Nheilings body, but she had to do something to protect William... "It wasn't his fault! Control yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 am

"Vultus of nex ut punctum meus hostilis!" Joseph chanted as Stone spear rose from the ground an was stop right in front Jess's body before she could land the punch. "I said... calm... the F&%$... down..." Joseph said with a spear floating infront of Jess.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am

"That's easy for you to say! You've never been stripped in public before!" Using Jess' gargatuan strength, she yanked the stone spear from the air and threw it in an arc into the ocean...100 feet away.

Ashraeh soon realized whar she had done. She was giddy with delight! Such raw power!! She was used to being walked, but no more! No one would take advantage of her again!

Last edited by Kairu-kyun on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next