Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:32 pm

I make this thread, because I think we need one.

1) What the aim?

I want everyone to post here when he has an idea of a mission he want to do, why? To allowed people that WANT to play to player together more easily. You need guts to make a topic when you don't know if people will join in, so I think than each time one of you have an idea he want to develop, he'll just have to post the idea here and to see how many people are interested. I've got this idea after seeing how we launched the zombie topic on the chatbox with juken.

2) How to use it?

You're free, there is no template or anything, just come up with idea, work them a little and launch the thread.

Easy no?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

This is a good idea. I have been holding off on a few ideas for a couple reasons.

1) Not sure if people would join in

2) Not a good enough time for my character to run these missions.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:44 pm

So one idea I wish to complete : A massive thread for everyone, I would like to see most of the people here to join, but I need to see if people are interested :

I want to do a treasure hunt thread, but one with more than an only team. Something like a magic treasure have been discovered in an area, and each group want to recover it. It could lead to a run against the time, and to some PvP (but we'll restrain it to something like slowing down the other teams)

In the end a good coop thread.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Sounds good Dor and I would definately be interested, if you want I could help with the level design.

As for Lyon, just put the ideas you want out there no for posterities sake and then you can run through them as your char progresses okay? But don't let it become too structured or things will get >x<
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Same here. Up for anything you and Al make.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Lyon

Lyon

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 pm

That sounds like a cool idea Dorian, as for my idea's, it depends on how my character progresses. I'll leave them alone for now and bring them up when it's time.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Alberio, could you please design an area for the mission? Took a large one, something that would at least take us a few "in game day" to cross. My English is still a little too poor, when I try something so descriptive I fell vocabulary-short.

You don't have to be very precise through, give a global idea of how it look like, with some strategic point such as passage or whatever you feel like.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Baka White
Solar

Male Posts : 38

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Another idea would be a tag team race in the jungle area, kinda like the Dark Elf traditional race in Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 pm

A race would be difficult since a part of the charac are "non athletics", but why not.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 pm

If you think about it a treasure hunt is kinda like a race. Whoever gets there first gets the prize.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Baka White
Solar

Male Posts : 38

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:56 pm

I meant somewhat like the Stripping Race of the Ariadne Academy(whatever it's real name is).

Basically, any ability is okay for the race, even if it's brooms or robots or flying demon gods.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh got an idea for a thread we can do later.

Finding "insert name here" the master weaponsmith.

Familiar with almost everyknown ways of improving weapons he'll only create weapons to individuals that have proven themselfs and have given him an inspiration he can work with.

Weapon can be varie such as attachments to one's doll or an improved version of an existing weapon.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 am

Allow me to handle the monsters please?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:43 am

Item quest or a decent into the darker spectrum of the mage world.

Item quest we'll be finding a expert blacksmith and request some work from him and you'll see how it goes from there.

Or we can do a quest where we are faced with questions of our morality when ordered to assault a village/town for the military/government.

PM if you wanna set it and go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1