Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission Empty
PostSubject: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 am

Remember, this is the list.

Ashraeh -> Jess
William -> Ashraeh
Sai -> Ayra
Rose -> Ryno
Nhieling -> Rose
Emi -> Kyosshi
Jess -> Nhieling
Ken -> Larita
Ryno -> Aeon
Daisuke -> Ken
Larita -> Daisuke
Ayra -> William
Kyoisshi -> Satoko
Aeon -> Emi
Koniki -> Sai
Satoko -> Koniki
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:58 am

[So I guess I can start then hmm? Hehe ]

Jess woke up... And instantly knew something wasn't right... She looked around... "Thi... This isn't my room..." And wasn't her voice either... She was now very confused, hoping this was a dream... then she caught a glimpse in the mirror... "Oh god this has got to be a dream!" She screamed... That was Nheiling... How'd she wind up in Nheiling's body... She couldn't believe it and in fact refused to. "Maybe a visit to the beach will clear my mind." She said, getting up...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm

In the city of Bosporus during the night sky, somewhere within the underground, there was a mad scientist trying to create some magic item. Everything was seemingly fine when all of the sudden. The chemical he mixed exploded causing a dust cloud. Once the dust cloud was cleared off, the air was sparkling with small light and slowly disappears into thin air. It spread out all over Bosporus and somehow everyone who was within the city would feel sleepy even if they are still wide awake. The magic sparkling dust then disappeared, it may seem like it was a sleeping gas but that's not all. Everyone has switched their body except the mad scientist since he was wearing goggles and a gas mask... On that night, the entire city of Bosporus was in deep sleep till the next morning when everyone will probally find out that they've switched bodies...

[Mission Start!]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:53 pm

[I know its kinda tacky but i'll just copy/paste... Hey William could you make a tired emote?]

Jess woke up... And instantly knew something wasn't right... She looked around... "Thi... This isn't my room..." And wasn't her voice either... She was now very confused, hoping this was a dream... then she caught a glimpse in the mirror... "Oh god this has got to be a dream!" She screamed... That was Nheiling... How'd she wind up in Nheiling's body... She couldn't believe it and in fact refused to. "Maybe a visit to the beach will clear my mind." She said, getting up...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 pm

When Nhieling wake up, he felt... strange. Suddenly he realised something : A pair of boobs.
Eh?...
Nhieling start thinking : HE hasn't drink last night, so he couldn't have done anything strange without remembering it.
Then he went in front of a shop and see his image into the showcase.
Rose?!... What the **** is this?
Digging into his pocket, he find the card and things Rose used for divination. Strangely, if was as if the body himself remember how to use it. Let's give it a try I guess... Trying to find out what lead him to this situation, he saw the what the scientist have done.
Hmm... Soul desynchronisation, I think it won't last too long, but it can be somehow fun keke. First, I need to confirm where is my own body.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Jess soon saw as she traveled to the beach... Was it really Rose? She couldn't tell... "Uhmm... Is that you in there Rose? What the bloody hell happened to me..." A person knew Jess was being serious if she used any sort of profanity, since she didn't use it vary often at all...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:57 pm

For somes reason, Nhieling found this situation extremely funny. Someone into his own body that knew Rose and that came to speak to him. He still didn't know who it was, but choose to play a little game :

Eee... If I remember you're called Nhieling? What are you speaking off?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Jess was just able to see lies so easily... "Stop playing that game, I know you're not Rose silly." She said... "... Wait a sec..." She somehow was reminded of Nheiling... "Nheiling, that you?" Having seen a glimpse of what his mind looked like gave her the advantage in determining Nheiling wasn't who he was pretending to be...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Change of tactic, Nhieling started thinking to something else since she already knew he wasn't Rose, he just have to make her think he was someone else :

Taking a convincing surprised face, Nhieling answered : Eh? But you're... Ah! I understand ! You're right that I'm not Rose, but if you ask the question it must mean you aren't Nhieling either, so who are you?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm

"Jess... Which makes me wonder if Rose is in my body... Oh damn that'd be very bad..." Jess knew her physical strength would overwhelm Rose when she tried to control it... If Rose was in her body that was... Who knew? Only way was to find out. And that meant for Jess, findng her body... Fortunately she could navigate fairly well...

[Oh is Ashraeh in for one heck of a surprise XD]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Victory ! Though Nhieling. First, he need to make some thing. Without even confirming if Jess was following him, he went to a clothe shop : Hehe, now we start.
Then Nhieling totally redo Rose way of dressing : After an hour and a few shop, she looked some celibrity without any decency. He had choose a something close to what Ayra could wear, thinking it could help him to prevent people to find out who he was.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Jess soon had found her body. Problem was whoever was occupying her body had yet to wake up... She felt frustrated now, knowing whoever was in there wouldn't feel much if she tried shaking them... So she resorted to screaming in their ear.

[... Looks like I'll have to wait for Ashraeh on this one!]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Nhieling was now into the city. He sort of draw the attention of people quite a lot with the way she was dressed.
Hmmm what to do now... Since he got a woman body now they were a lot of thing he would like to try...
But to begin with he was more interrested into Rose ability : He went into a silent place, and start meditating, searching for a lot of information.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Ashraeh awoke in a bath of light, flooding in from her window.

"Ah...What a wonderful night!" Ashraeh sighed as she stretched her arms upward.

She froze. That was not her voice. She threw her covers off and ran to the mirror. I-impossible! The creature staring back at her, was not Ashraeh, but...Jess! Jess! Of all people!

"This must be a nightmare!" Ashraeh shouted. She ran for the door. Opening slightly- and by slightly, I mean yanking the door of it's hinges and it flying into the wall.

"Eeeek!!! What's going on?!" Ashraeh was appalled at her unnatural strength.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:42 am

"Nggh..." William grits his teeth as he's lying awake in his rather sloven position in a frilly pink bead. In a way, it was kind of cute, but he was wondering who the hell redesigned his room with this crap. Knocking over a drawer, he stares at the mirror. Delivering a fatal punch to the mirror, he quivers slightly.

"W-W-Why... am I in this... wretched body...?!" William kneels over in defeat, hearing voices outside. Right, she did say she had a family, jumping outside onto a nearby tree, he forcefully lowers himself down onto the ground. The branch almost snapped, which could result in him breaking a leg, but it didn't matter. It wasn't his body.

Walking over to the beach, he wondered where and how this all happened. The city was in a slight panic, too. It wasn't just him.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 am

Ayra saw she was in a males pajamas. "Oh my god, what happened last night?" She thought, drowsily forcing herself up, as she removes the pajamas. Briefs. Now that was odd. There was this giant thing, too... "Oh my god..." She mutters. Realizing a single thing. "I've been turned into a man!" She shrieks, running outside in only the mans briefs.

She looks at a pass by window. "Wait... that's William! My Ex!" Her eyes glimmer as she realizes she's in a boys body, a hot one at that. "Squeee!" Ayra shouts, acting like a complete girl in public as she skips around town, only in Will's briefs.

"What should I do, what should I do~~?" She squeals happily.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 am

Ken looks around. A sweet dazzling view of the streets. Men stared at him, he shuddered freakishly. Sweat hit his face. He had to find someone, anyone. Seeing William run past, he was about to stop him, but the beautiful cyan blue hair he would usually admired, flopped into his face. Also the fact that William was running around in briefs was a complete turn off.

"Why am I in this body? I don't even know this girl!" He complains, seeing Ashraeh walking around the streets. "You! You're part of that Adventure Group, Will made, right?" Ken exclaims.

He then realizes... this girl was part of that harem, or some %*@!. Why did he get more girls then Ken? That obviously wasn't fair. He decided he'd make an evil plan up to make the girls fight. "It's me, Ken. Something happened, I don't know what."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:35 am

Sai awoke, yawning slightly. He had a horrible nights sleep because he still felt tired... Though as he looked across to see something that truly frightened him. It was a man he had never seen before, lying half naked next to him. As a reply to this, he actually fell off the side of the bed with a loud crash, waking up the other occupant. ”Hey what's wron-” only for Sai to stop him before he finished ”Get the **** out of here!”. In quite a girly voice... which came as yet another shock. ”But I hav-” Said stood up and pointed angrily to the door. ”OUT”. The man then up and left leaving Sai to figure out what the hell was going on.

He found a mirror and noticed that he was wearing... practically nothing, and had to promptly find other stuff to wear, quickly, because he was not leaving the house like that. Unfortunately, upon a full search there wasn't exactly much that fit the bill for what he was looking for. Finding the least revealing stuff he could (Which still wasn't much) he left the house to get a favour from an old friend.

Sneaking as best he could through town, he entered a shop and the old man behind the counter almost had a heart attack. [b]”Hello... young lady”[/color] ”It's me old man... Sai” the man looked very very confused. ”Look, do you have another set of those clothes I got before...” The man nodded and placed them on the counter... odd... he went and got changed. (What the girl is wearing in this picture.) ”Thanks, I'll pay you when this all gets sorted out..” before leaving and heading out in search of others.

Now out in town, wearing something... kind of substantial, he decided this was not a time to screw around, he wanted his body back.. Only to see that Will was walking around town... in his briefs. ”Are... you ok Will?” He didn't know that anyone else was effected yet... maybe that would explain it though.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 am

Jess had come to try and find out who had her body, and had tried waking whoever was in there up but got knocked back by... her own incredible strength. "Ow!" She screamed, recovering and chasing after whoever was in her body... "Wait! Come back!" She screamed after the person... "Who-whoever you are... It seems Me and Nheiling... And Rose... Are in this pickle as well... Think you're having a tough time? You;re in my body you are."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 am

"Eh? What do you want?" William turns around in Ashraeh's body only to see Larita. In the end, it turns out Larita was really Ken. Not really surprised, William goes to look for the others. He found out information that a whole bunch of people in the country itself have had their body swapped.

"Ken, there's Rose and Nhieling over there. Let's talk to them," William sighs, grabbing Ken's arm and tugging him over to the other pair. "Rose! Do you know what's up with this situation?" William asks her, not realizing it was actually Nhieling.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:58 am

"Stop..." Ken boldly says, grabbing William tightly on the shoulder. His face was bright red, not a good sign. "As men, we have to use this opportunity to its fullest!!" He growls, throwing his fists in the air, as he slowly removes Larita's clothes, stripping her to a bra and underwear. He then glares at William, who was taking Ashraeh's appearance.

He noticed Jess was here, so it'd be a good oppurtunity. "William! Remove them, now!!" Ken shouts, attempting to rip Will's clothes off, tackling him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 am

Jess had just gotten forced out of her own house by her own body... What an odd experience. Nevertheless she recovered quickly, pointing to Rose's Body. "Uhm... Will... That's Nheiling, My own body just kicked me out of my own house." She said, wondering how fast William would figure out it was her... She already knew it was him since she knew his behavior so well. But in Ashraeh's body of all the people he could have been switched with? "Something tells me that's either Ashraeh or Rose in my body... Guess we better help her adjust before she demolishes anymore doors by accident."

But what the heck was this other guy doing? Before he could tackle William Jess got in the way. True she couldn't do much in this body but she had to do something. "Oh no, don't you dare you pervert."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 am

Joseph was just arriving into town from when he was exploring the other days. He noticed something was very odd as most people around him looked kind of confused. He also noticed a man walking in briefs around town, "What the F%&k..." is what he tought. He then saw Nhieling with 2 woman and it seemed one woman was jumping on to him. "Hey Nhieling having some trouble with the ladies?" Joseph said as he walked over there.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:11 am

"Ha...?! That ugly man, I'm after the girl!" Ken scoffs, channeling ki to his arm, it would seem in Larita's body, she wasn't adapt to using ki, so it wouldn't be as strong, but... "I'm faster." Ken grins, lunging at William again, this time trying to rip off his dress.

(19 speed > 10 speed).
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 am

Jess gave a scowl of frustration... She decided she'd have to admit defeat, since she tried one of her spells and it failed. She turned towards Joseph... "Joseph... This is Jess, somehow a lot of us around town got switched... Could you help William, I don't want him forcefully stripped!" She said, looking at her boyfriend who was currently in Ashraeh's body... How humiliating that she couldn't prevent this alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission   What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened?! - Body Switching Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next