Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground cavern [Joseph]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

He seemed to have stabilized. Nhieling was still wondering what to do. His speach mad him think there were a superior being dehind Joseph. But it was clear that Joseph was special kind himself, probably human, but not just it. Meaning that his master would be on a level of his own.

Okay, let's go.
Answered Nhieling, with a smile of anticiped fun. He muttered to himself : Finally something worth my interrerest ehe...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Joseph Chanted, "Orbis terrarum est meus domus , orbis terrarum mos servo mihi ex vulnero". A wall came from beneath Joseph and Nhieling acting as an elevator and bringing them up 100 feet to the ground level. When they got out Joseph gave a big sigh as he fell to the ground, "Light..." Joseph said happy that he was out of those tunnels. He felt the earth adn said, "The closest town is 2 miles east from here."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Nhieling wasn't listening, and was more looking at his feet. Tunnel here seemed to go in every direction, but some seemed to head in far away place.

It's isn't good, this insect aren't an isolated phenomon. This was probably just a part of something big. What scare me the most is they possess a colonial comportement, and seem to be able to learn. I guess there near from being intelligent being.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Joseph was concerned about what Nhieling said. "But why would someone do that? What could someone accomplish with making bugs dig tunnels?" Joseph was looking at the ground, he touched it with his hands to see if he could feel something strange down there, but he couldn't, he just felt endless tunnels at least 150 feet below(That was Josephs limit).
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

I don't think it's "someone" It's just them. They share a common mind, concidering their oversizing, they probably have an aim. No one is controlling them, they're just what they are.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 pm

"Ok so what made them this way? I've never hear of bugs like this. Something must've happened to make them have "common" minds. It couldn't be your gem could it?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Nope, if it were the main nest would be here, but it seemed that he was just a small colony. More over the power in this jewel isn't an envolvement sort. It's in the opposite way, I use it to seal soul into body of item.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Joseph didn't really understand much about the gems and souls nor bugs for that matter. "So what now? What do you plan to do?" Joseph asked Nhieling.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Nhieling started to look far away, the wind making his har fly.
Hmmm I suppose that we can start by walking....

[I think we can end it here ^^]
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:33 pm

(I think so too)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Rewards

Nhieling: 2 SP, 2 MP and 250,000 Drachma
Joseph: 2 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground cavern [Joseph]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3