Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground cavern [Joseph]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm

"A few seconds" I throw the spears at two of the flying bugs, and then go behind Nhieling, "Keep them off me for a while" Joseph starts chanting and concentrating knowing that if he isn't careful he could make the whole roof fall on them two.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

In order to win some time, Nhieling draw out some composant and light them, creating a strange smoke.
Since the insect rely on pheronom to communicate, blocking this would destabilized them for a few second. Then he continu to block them with his puppet.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

"Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma". The ceiling starts crumbeling and falls on top of all the insect. Joseph hears the cries of agony, feeling bad since they had just been born. He sees that no insects are left and goes to the wall to the right, "There's a path this way." Looking back at Nhieling he sees a a boulder falling from above, "Look out!!" Joseph pushes Nhieling out of the way.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Then the boulder crash on Joseph leg, with a sinister sound.
Oh %*@!..., said Nhieling, standing up. Pushing the boulder away, and giving a look at the leg, Nhieling add : The facture is clean, the knee isn't damaged. I won't say that you're lucky but at least it will heal properly with time I'm really thankful for saving me, but with this injury it might get hard, since after the killing we've made this things won't let us go.
Then Nhieling though.
There is... Maybe a solution... As I said you I though you were a vampire, seeing your eyes. It seem you don't have vampire power, but it mean nothing : As you may know, when a pureblood vampire, a vampire that was borned like this, bite someone there is a chance for him to turn into a vampire. But vampire borned that way are also called "Ghoul".
There is a third way for vampire to born, it's what we called the Dhampire : Born the natural way, from a human and a vampire, they started their live being ttaly overcome by their own nature, and envolve to become real vampire with time. But becoming a vampire require something : The awakening. It's an old ritual, a very ancient one, but non-awaken vampire can get a portion of their power, like regeneration ability by driking energy filled blood.
It's just an hypothesis, I love conjecturing, if you think that it may be a possibility, we can give a try.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 am

Joseph grinned his teeth with pain. "You really think I'm a vampire?" Joseph asked Nhieling who was serious about this. Joseph still didn't believe it since he had never had taken any type of need or liking to blood. "We can try, but it needs to be fast or those bugs will reach."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 am

First... Nhieling sat and hold Joseph leg, pulling it to put the break bone into his axis. It was painfull...
Then Nhieling just cut his finger and offer the blood drop to Joseph : It's only a conjecture, it might be totally inefficient.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 pm

"AHHH $#!T" Joseph screamed in pain as Nhieling pulled his leg. Since there option were little he took the blood that Nhieling offered. Joseph took the blood hoping it would change him or something, but it was ineffective. "Sigh. Sorry, looks like I'm not a vampire." Joseph was dissapointed, hoping this would unveal something of his past and that it would help them get out of this situation. He then felt the mother bugs coming torward them through his earth magic. Joseph got up on his own power but was limping. "This next tunnel goes 30 feet, if you can get that gem do you think you could take care of those bug?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Not a vampire uh... Too bad. Long time I hadn't see a pureblood vampire of a Dhampire. Then for you leg... Can you use earth to make something like a plaster?
Then Nhieling draw out a little cut and start using a root to craft a crutch.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Joseph looked at the craft that Nhieling was doing, "I've never tried it before." Joseph put his hand on the craft and chanted a spell to make it take the form of a crutch. He got up and started walking slowly up the other tunnel. "Lets finish this"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

The two of them got to a dark room. It was like there wasn't any sound here...
It's this room...
Then a creature start yelling. A gigantic insectoid, a real monster, started moving. It had ridiculously huge claw.
Oh fu... The queen !
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

"So this is the last boss..." Looking at this giant. "It's big... Any ideas?" Joseph asked Nhieling as he got out his dagger from its holster. Knowing the dagger wouldn't do much he still took it out just in case.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm

We can't damage the room since the jewels are here. We'll just fight it head one. Draw out your most powerfull spell and try to strike her lower area, where the abdomen connect, it's here that insect are the weakest. I'll cover you since you can't move, and try to give you an opponing. It's the time to give our all.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 pm

"Got the perfect spell. Try to make it stay in the same place for a while. Orbis terrarum est meus domus , orbis terrarum mos servo mihi ex vulnero." Concentrated to make this the most powerfull wall he had ever rissen. While Nhieling was distracting it, an earth wall rose up from beneath the queen. The wall came up at 40 miles per hour, making the queen crash into the ceiling. Joseph let the the queen stay up there in pain for a while. Joseph ran out of energy and fell to the ground. As Joseph fell the wall came crumbling down and the queen with it. "Is it dead?" Joseph aske Nhieling as the queen laide motionless infront of them.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 pm

The queen start moving back, furious.
Oh no ! It's still alive ! Try a piercing attack !
Then Nhieling used his decay curse on the queen to bother her with the pain, and throw his puppet right into her eyes, slashing through it. The queen didn't rely on his sight, but the pain still get her to draw back from a few meter, and to stand up on her back leg.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm

"Damn." Joseph knew he couldn't use big spells due to his lack of energy, but if he could get below it he could take it down. He quickly took his crutch and made the tip as sharp as a sword. He got on his back and put his hands on the wall and chanted a spell that made the wall push him. He slid through the ground until he was below the queen. He took his crutch/sword and stabbed the queen from below. The queen didn't like and moved to see me below, as its head went down to bit Josephs head off but its movements were slow due to Nhieling, at the moment Joseph took his dagger and stabbed the queen in the face. "Damnit, die already!!!"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Using this oppotunity, Nhieling puppet get through the hole into her face.
Just when the queen was ready to cut Joseph in half, her head exploded, and the puppet get out of the queen brain.
Victory kekeke...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Joseph got away from the queen as its head expoded. "Nice move" Koseph said slowly getting up. Joseph then looked at the queen and saw the gems behind it. "Hey I see your..." Josephs eyes widend as he fell to his knees. "I live only to serve..." Joseph started saying things which he didn't know what they meant. "I am an empty shell. I live for my master. I move as he moves the strings. I live only to serve..."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 pm

The answer of this enigma is a puppet isn't it? Answered Nhieling before seeing Joseph state.
Oh? Hold on !
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Joseph got started screaming while holding his head "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Whats.... happening." The tunnel started shaking due to Josephs earth power...

Last edited by Joseph on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Nhieling pick up the jewel, and run over Joseph side. What the **** is this?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 pm

"Master... Master... Master... who is my master?!?! ....Jose.... Father...." As the memory of his guardian came back, Joseph stopped and the tunnel stood still as he collapesed on the ground...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

So I now he's KO, and the insectoid wild go wild soon... Have to use the hardway... Using his puppet claw, he touch Joseph Tympanum. The soul pain went through Joseph. Sorry... It might be a little hard but it's all I have.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Joseph suddenly felt pain, and got up in startle. "GASP. What happened??" he said while looking at Nhieling
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 pm

I gave you the prince kiss said Nhieling, putting his creepy doll face in front of Joseph one.
First we'll have to escape, and really fast, we have a tone of critter that are going insane right now...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Joseph got up to his feet, "Thats weird... my leg seems to have healed... and i feel my magic energy is back..." Joseph didn't know what happened but he got an idea of leaving the tunnel quickly. "Ground level is about 100 feet up. I think I can make it up there. Quick grab your gem and crouch next to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground cavern [Joseph]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next