Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground cavern [Joseph]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Underground cavern [Joseph] Empty
PostSubject: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Nhieling was in need of something really unusual for once. A rare jewel in order to perform a ritual. But this time, he couldnt go and find it himself easily since this jewel could only be find into somes underground cavern. Luckily, he knew about the location of one of this cavern, close from the city, but yesterday when he had tried to get in, he found that the enthrance have been sealed by a huge amount of rock. He had no choice but to find help to get through this. He was thinking about this problem while walking when he nearly bump into a red hair man.
He politly ask for forgiveness, when he saw his eyes. As red as his hair.
Oh, I don't want to be indiscret, but may you be a pureblood vampire? They're generally the only one with such red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Joseph sees this unusual man that ask's him such an unusual question. "Not that i know of. I'm an earth mage. I'm not sure were i come from so i don't know anything about my eyes. Sorry to bother you." After saying that Joseph start walking away from the unusual man.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Eh wait, an earth mage you said? Interresting... Would you mind giving me an hand on a little thing? A landslide have block an access to a underground passage near the city, it's a bother.
Oh,
Nhieling grinned, if you're interrested into your origin, I have a few idea, since red eyes and red hair aren't something usual. What do you think of it? Does it sound fair to you? If you help me, I can grant you this much, or anything else, I'm just in urge and you're my better option right now.
The the blind puppeter waited for him to answer. It wasn't into his habit to be so carefree, but he really need this jewel, he was short of time, and this stranger seemed... Interresting.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm

As Joseph was walking away he stopped immediatly after hearing what puppeteer proposed. Joseph didn't know anything about his life before he was 5 years old(had the body of a five year old at that time). He was curious about his origins but he didn't trust this man... But since it was underground Joseph thought he would have the advantage if anything happened. "Ok, where is this place?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Follow me, it's close enough. Seeing that Joseph was still on guard, Nhieling though : Good, he isn't stupid at least, doubting is a good thing, especially doubting myself I could add... Ironicaly, I was honest this time.
Then Nhieling bring him outside the city. The stopped right in front of a landslide.

Behind this, there is a cavity that go deeply into the earth. What I need is here.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Joseph touched the landslide: "Petracious Oblintus" Joseph chanted, "Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma". With that the land slide split open making a hole big enough to fit through. "By the way, names Joseph." With that said Joseph let the strange pupeteer enter the cave first.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:10 am

Nhieling turned back to Joseph

Oh, my bad, people call me Nhieling. Asnwered him. Looking at the underground way, Nhieling add : Darkness don't bother me, I see through my puppet eyes. And for you?

Nhieling wanted to confirm something about him, if he really had vampire blood, then he would be able to see into the darkness, even without any light.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:49 pm

"I've never really had trouble with darkness, my vision gets a bit used to the darkness, but my earth magic is more relaible, I can sense whats in my way or how long the caverns are." Joseph answers Nhieling. "What are we looking for anyway?" Joseph asked as they entered the cavern.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Evasive, Nhieling answered : Oh, a special jewel that I need for a little ritual... Nothing much really.
But it's kinda strange... There is tunnel here I don't remember...

Looking at the roch, Nhieling add : Strange, there is mark on it, like it was scratched...
Oh, now we're here I'll probably need you, would you mind going with me?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 pm

"Hmm well this seems interesting enough, i'll go with you." Joseph was still cautious about Nhieling but decided to follow him in order to know more about his own past. He looks at the mark on the rock and suddenly feelt a shiver around his whole body. Josephs mind told him that if he continued down the tunnel he would regret it, but he was still curious as to what was down there...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Then they start walking into the tunnel. Suddenly Nhieling stop and pushed Joseph over the wall, the finger on his lips. In front of them was a bunch of gigantic insect, slighty bigger than dog, that were working, making new tunnel.
In a breath, Nhieling said : I never saw this kind of creature before, but I doubt they will let us pass, we'll have to pass through them.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 pm

While Joseph is against the wall he feels as there is nothing behind that wall. He whispers at Nhieling: "Don't do anything rash". He faced the wall and with his hand on it he chanted: "Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma" Joseph opened a split the wall in a hole revealing another path, they pass through the hole and Joseph looks back at Nhieling: "This isn't one tunnel, it's a maze..." Joseph says as the hole behind them closes.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 pm

If really was... something like 250 years ago, but it seem that this critters have make it their home.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:31 pm

"They made it their home, or their purpose here is to change the tunnels. If this jewel is as special as you say then i'm guessing who ever put it here must have put some kinds of traps. Those insect must be one, making people wander this tunnels endlesly. Be careful, there may be other traps." Joseph says as they continue down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Actually, deep into this maze is a room, earth energy are gathering here, creating the kind of jewel I need. I've come here a lot in the last century, but I don't have any stock now. This thing have come here alone.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"Hmmm i see" They both arrive at a dead end, Joseph puts his hand on wall to see whats on the other side, "Theres a path beyond this wall, we can continue but there more of those bugs on this side. Which way should we go, forward and deal with the bugs or find another route?" Joseph let the question the air waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Nheiling show the ground : Actually, it would be better to go down. Nhieling wasn't sure how deep the insect had gone, but it seem that he couldn't avoid them endlessly. The closee they get to the jewel room, the more there were.

Suddenly, a wall fall. One of the insect got through and started slaming his claw in front of Nhieling. Insantly, hit puppet get on the insect, striking it on the soft part of the body. As the critter fall to the ground with a yell of agony, 6other get through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:34 pm

"AAAH crap. Orbis terrarum est meus domus , orbis terrarum mos servo mihi ex vulnero." A wall of earth came between them and the insects, blocking the way. "Run!!!" Joseph broke the wall infront of them were they met up with another critter, "Vultus of nex ut punctum meus hostilis!" a stone spear was made from the ground as Joseph threw at the bug piercing it down the middle.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Joseph ! Break the ground when you'll there is an hole under !
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 pm

"Ok, I just hope you have strong feet, cause the tunnel is about 30 feet deep it seems. Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma." A hole opens beneath them as they fall 30 feet, Josephs feet were already acustom to falling from high places, so he didnt feel much when he landed.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Blocking his puppet into a corner, and modifying the lengh of the magical thread, Nhieling land safely singing : Spiderman, Spiderman...
The critter look at the hole in what seemed to be the roof now, but didn't jumped.
They're way to heavy for their insect constitution. Their internal organ could be damaged after such a fell.
I'm wondering where they come from, I really never saw this kind of thing before, and I've never read of anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:15 pm

"Me neither. I think this tunnel ends in about 50 feet, but the formation at the end is kind of big, might be where your jewel is." Joseph started walking forward hoping this adventure would end. Throughout all this time this bad feeling hasn't left him... that there's something evil at the end...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Something bother me. If this insects are the same kind that ants, or bee, then they don't have any individual intelligence other than the most basic thing, but they probably possess an extremely strong group intelligence. Meaning that since we've been seen, they probably all know about us. So what are we so free to walk?

Then they get to the large room.
Oh non... This isn't the jewel room... It's one they dig themselves... To put the egg ! It's a trap ! Then a sort of web blocked the passage behind them. All of the egg started hatching, one after another. Even through not being the same heigh than the precedent one, this insect were quite big, and there were hundreds of them.

Nhieling puppet started to hit the hatchling, before they could started moving.

Care ! Some of them have wing !
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 pm

"This isn't good! Vultus of nex ut punctum meus hostilis!" Two stones spears appeared from the ground as Joseph used them to fend of the bugs. "There's too many! And I can't open another hole down, the temperature is gonna change, we're getting close to the core. You got any plans for this, ohhh great pupeteer???"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Hmmm, surviving? Said Nhieling, slashing through the insect one after another. How much time will you need to make the roof falling on this things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground cavern [Joseph]   Underground cavern [Joseph] Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground cavern [Joseph]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next