Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Daisuke who was still on the back of the young teen but ol' Nhieling staring with a sign of 'Say wha-?' in his looks on the face... He just kept quiet and stared at Ayra, with both eye wide open with the sudden turn "...er..Hi..?" An odd feeling just breeze through the wind with Daisuke's hair swaying as the wind flows through the air. Okay that was just epic...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 pm

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm

"Oh god, you're pretty fussy. Why don't you just enjoy life doing whatever? I mean, that's what I want to do, other than my dreams and goals. Just set new dreams and goals of things that excite you, if you complete one." William stares at Nhieling, wondering what all the thought was for. Then again, William hadn't lived nearly as long as this old man, so maybe he wouldn't understand the subject as much. Of course, he still took a steady distance away from Ayra.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Enjoying the life as it is is exactly what I'm doing right now. But, sometimes... I have the impression of lacking something. Each time I find something interresting, I play with it to the end... but, I have the impression I have lost something, I don't except anything special.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:24 pm

"So your pretty much done with figuring it out yet?" Daisuke asked while still piggy riding on Nhieling still with a smile on his face seemingly cunning yet innocent..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 am

Rewards:

Dorianodet: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma
Daisuke: 2 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
William: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Jess: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Joseph: 2 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Ayra: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Kyle: 1 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3