Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:07 am

Joseph was walking around town when he saw Jess, William and Nhieling giving a piggybag ride to Daisuke. Joseph walked up to them, "Hey, what are you guys doing?" Joseph asked.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 am

Actually, I was curious about everyone else dream, but I end up doing the nanny...
Anyways, what is your dream, Joseph?
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 am

"Ohohohoho!" Ayra's distinct laugh filled the streets as she had a man bending over, carrying all her shopping luggage. The poor fool thinks he had a chance with Ayra? There's far better specimens then this person. But she did need a mule to carry her stuff, seem she got one. "Oh, Nhieling! Who's this?" She smiles, looking at Joseph, flaunting her breasts into his face.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 am

Jess didn't like what this woman was doing... How indecent. She wouldn't tolerate her tempting Joseph like that, a very infurated expression fixed on her face...

[Short post, hoping Ayra will get the warning before Jess decides to take physical action]
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:45 am

She could see Jess's anger. "Don't try." She orders. She points to Joseph, Nhieling and a lot of other guys around the area. "I can make them my slaves. You wouldn't want your poor Joseph to hurt himself under my control, right?" She brings her face near his, rubbing his hair, as she brings his face closer to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 am

Joseph was feeling was feeling really uncomfortable with what Ayra was doing. "Right now my dream would be to know what's going on with this woman." Joseph said to Nhieling as a little joke to his question.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 am

Dai just stared at Ayra and Jess "...This two are funny [weird] I like them" He somehow did an innocent looking smile though it ain't even sure whether if he is really innocent or not...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Ashraeh noticed the large crowd. She felt a little adventurous and decided to see what was up.

"Hi everyone." she greeted softly, everyony ignoring her like usual. A vein swelled on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Starting to look at Ayra, Nhieling start wondering what could be her dream... A lot of thing got through his mind, but he prefered to ask to be sure :

Oh, Ayra. You should stop bothering Joseph ehe, I would like to have my answer, after you can use him as, you, want.
Since you're here, what are you dreaming off?

Seeing Ashraeh, after a few second, Nhieling blink his eyes and answer : Oh sorry I didn't saw you, hi. I don't know your name yet, but if you have an answer for the question I just asked Ayra just dot it too.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Ashraeh was kind of iffy about an elderly man surrounded by teens and a 10-year-old boy on his shoulders. But she decided to answer anyway.

"I haven't really thought about it before, but after my recent...incidents, I'm thinking more about myself."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Seeing as Nhieling answered the question to more people Joseph knew he had something serious in mind. Trying to ignore Ayra in order no to be seduced he answeres Nhieling seriously, "Well my dream is to always protect whats important to me..."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Is that all? There must be something you're hoping for. Something that make you walk, that make you fight. Are you standing everyday without wanting something special from life.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

"Well thats what my guardian told me i should do, so i guess you could say his dream is now mine. But i still havent found whats important to me... So for now i go around the world hoping to find it. And since i can't seem to find it I just protect everyone I can until i realize what it is."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Daisuke raised a hand from holding onto Nhieling's shoulder "How bout travelling all over the worlds to find out the secret wthin and prevail it?" Just a random suggestion he had after having some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Nhieling was thinking deeply. Until now, all of them didn't seem to relativize their own life, but strangely enough it seemed to be what mad them happy.
I also had this kind of dream into the past, even if mine were a little different from yours. Dream of power, of wealth... Each time I got the things that I through could make me happy, each time... I found another reason to stay alive, something else to want.
Are all of you just satisfied with the way your life are?

Looking at Daisuke, Nhieling though a few second, and then answered : Yes, it's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 pm

"Well, at least it's more fun with the variety of adventures we face in life. Rather than sitting infront of the television read newspaper like an old man waiting for dinner to be ready..." That was pretty random... not quite sure whom it was directed to but whatever. It doesn't really matter about the old man part whether someone or no one gets it either way..
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

"Yeah I am, I get to know many people and get stuck on many strange situations. Its not boring so I will continue with this path."
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

"Well, when I find out who I am, and my family's history, I can finally be at peace." Ashraeh said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

And after? It may grant you hapiness for some time, but what will you do, after?...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:12 pm

"Well, I don't really know. I'll be able to live. That's all I can say. I'll be able to enjoy life with my friends, my family, all of them." Ashraeh smiled brightly as she thought optimistically of the soon-to-be future. "My name's Ashraeh, by the way. What's yours?" She held out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:04 am

"Eeeeeeeeh? Why would you want to know something like that? You high?" Ayra questions the sanity of this young man. Maybe he's been living his life in a boring manner? A 300-year old virgin or whatever is really weird! Maybe Ayra could set up her friends to have a kinky time with the old man. "Well, if you must know. O' hearts, follow my command, penetrate thy enemy!" She chants, still muffling Joseph by butting his face into her breasts.

"I want to make all men my slaves." She uses her spell, inserting a heart into Joseph's skin. Unless he's a homosexual, he would find Ayra extremely attractive and listen to her commands. "Kneel, little Joseph." She kisses his lips.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 am

[No PvP?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:34 am

(Well, PvP refers to fighting. That's not a fight.)

William stared at Ayra, great. Why did she have to do these kinds of things? She used to be really nice in her past too. "Oi, Ayra. Don't start a fight." William sighs, of course if she ignored him or even used that swooning spell on him, he'd be caught under her captive. So he took a distance back from her... usually, girls are scary opponents...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 am

For some reason Joseph got on his knees infront of Ayra. 'What the f*** am I doing?!?!' Joseph thought. He didn't know who this girl was but for some reason his heart found her extremly attractive, though his mind knew what she really was, a seductress. 'Think, Think of a way out of this' "Ohhh. Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma", a hole opened beneath Joseph making him fall 15 meters below ground. He closed the hole above him so that he couldn't hear any orders.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Nhieling take Kayra hand and shake it. Oh, sorry, it's a bad habit of mine. I forgot to introduce myself each time... You can called me Nhieling. Actually, as time pass, my own dream have... gone away. I got what I wanted, or get tired of it. It mad me understand that all of this foolish desire are not the key to happiness. Neither the friend, the power, the fame, or anything else gave me real happiness, nothing.

Turning to Ayra he said : Making all the mens yours? Ehe, could be fun, but you'll grow tired of it someday too... First it start by boredom, then you start to loose all the fun of getting new men. Then you either loose any interrest into the other kind, or worst... You suddenly fall in love...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next