Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] Empty
PostSubject: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm

After his last encounter with Mortimer, Nhieling was pensive... His vision of the word weren't wrong, 700 years of experience wouldn't lie, but still, something was bothering him, and he didn't know what it was...
Since they've confront their point of view, he was doubtfull about himself. He started to ask himself if he had done the right choice in the past. Not that he could change it now, and not that he wouldn't like to redo reverything, but he wasn't the kind to cling to the past too much, and somehow, the pain that filled him started to bother him. Not because of the pain herself, it was like an old friend to him, but because of the reason it was here. Darkness seemed to filled him, but it not like he was loving it, it was more like... he hasn't anything else.
For some unknow reason Nhieling felt empty.
Lost in his through, he met Daisuke on his way. Suddenly, getting a grasp on something. He asked him :

Oh, Daisuke, I was wondering about something... What is... your dream?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 am

[Sorry late post, update problems..]

Daisuke who was just having a peaceful walk after some training. He so happened to bump into Nhieling with having the question on dreams asked "Dreams...? Something like a world of delicious endless icecream of variety..?" He never expected a question like so to be asked thinking what Nhieling meant was what he dreamt last night...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 am

No, I mean : What's you're hoping for. The dream that make you fight and live on.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 am

Daisuke had somehow get it now, sort of... "Hmm I guess it's family I think and sweet stuffs hahha" Was that a joke or was he serious..?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 am

Nothing bigger? Like an aim, or something?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 am

"Hmmm... How did you expect me to answer..?" Daisuke move back a little and place both hands out "Like this" He seems normal for now and then he said "I'll rull the entire world Mwuahahaha!" Changing his looks to fit the setting and then changing back to normal "Something like that..?" He asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 am

Nevermind... Maybe I was wrong asking you, you may be a little to young to except something from life except from little pleasure.
Then Nhieling started searching for other

[It's open to everyone, just join if you feel like it]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am

Daisuke didn't really had a cheerful face like he was infront of Nhieling whispering to himself "It's not like I don't have a dream.." The only thing he could thought of was 'family' as the only ones he only knew of whom his related to was Ryou.and only him but they were seperated as well at first as he was alone at the Human World for some time as well alone without his family. But he knew it's better not to give up trying to find them no matter what. Heading towards Nhieling "Maybe I may find my dreams later with your help" He said cheerfully like usual.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm not... Really the person to ask about dream. Said Nhieling.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 pm

William saw Nhieling talking to Daisuke, as Daisuke acted innocently back. Maybe the old man was really a pedophile? Nowadays, those types of people weren't rare. "Sup old man, brat?" William respectively greets the two with their odd nicknames.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh, hi the firecracker. Ansered Nhieling for the "old man". Actually I was asking Daisuke about his dream, but he couldn't help me with this, a little too young maybe. But what about yours? What make you shiver with passion?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Jess spotted Nheiling, William, and... Who was that kid? She couldn't help her curiosity in any case, she had nothing better to do. Her students were dueling but Alice would telesend to her if things got out of hand... So over she went to investiagte.

"Hey William... Nheiling..." She paused, and started muttering to herself "Uhm... Name, name, name."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh Jess? Hi hi... Since William seem to think of an answer, I'll you the same question. Recently I'm feeling a little... Empty. So I was wondering : What is it that make you live? That give you the will to fight. What is your dream?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Jess smiled... "I'm already doing it with my life... Teaching a bunch of students and having fun with my friends." Maybe that's why she was so happy with her life most of the time, she'd already acheived most of her goals... "Though... Even if it were temporary I would like to be rid of this curse."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm

No, I mean, what keep you alive. Want do you want? Want do you hope for? What do you want more than anything?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Jess sighed... She knew it was only a matter of time before other's found out, so she decided to confess. "Ok... I'll confess. If anything happened to William I just wouldn't be able to continue on..."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Looking at William, just next to them, Nhieling hesitate for a second. And then answered : And except from this, nothing? If you were to achieve this dream, what would be left for you to wait from the live?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Jess thought... "I dunno..." It was clear she was starting to get a headache from having to think so hard... "Why don't you ask William? I'm sure he'd love to discuss that." William could likely tell she was just trying to dodge Nheiling's question... She was really more of a doer, not a thinker...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Then, William, your answer?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 pm

"My dream is to become a magister magi! I'm aiming for the top." William grins, pointing to the sky. "The most dangerous job in the entire world, it's endless. "That dream, though life-threatening, will allow me to protect Jess, you, all my friends, you know." He smiles nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Hmmm... An endless dream... Doesn't sound to bad, but I would get tired of this kind of thing as time pass, it only work with people with limited time. Anyways, thank you, it's not too bad of a dream.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 am

"Daisuke, it's Daisuke... Just call me Dai..." He replied to the confused lady meaning Jess and the stared at the firecracker "Wai~! Fireworks..." He acted seemingly to fit the situation meaning towards William and yeah, Nhieling is like a pedophile thats about to do something to the innocent little kid~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Looking at Dai, with the "implicit facepalm" expression, Nhieling started mooving. Thx you, but do you know if there is someone else around that could have an interresting answer too?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Dai grabbed onto Nhieling getting a piggy back ride "You people sure love slapping you face don't you?" He was implying towards Nhieling who did somehow the same thing as Mortimer awhile back at somewhere..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

[Bump, if no one join I'll end the topic, so if you feel like speaking about yourself do it now]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]   Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Througful [Open to all, would be fun to have a lot of different person, NO PvP]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next