Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 am

Really? It's the exact same, except rank 15 is weaker than it is now. xD
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 am

That is IF anyone could even managed to reach a rank 15... Not that free to post..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 am

Daisuke wrote:
That is IF anyone could even managed to reach a rank 15... Not that free to post..

Umi already had a rank 9 spell. :/
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 pm

I don't think it's a good idea either. It's already long to get rank 15 spell.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 pm

dorianodet wrote:

So you think Intelligence should stop at 150, while everyone will get over 200 for the other stats?

Individuality is a great thing amongst characters. The fact that everyone stopping at 150 and then will focus on the other stats would make people highly lose that individuality.

It's quite unfair right now, wizards who get a huge power boost in spells, if they spam endurance and intelligence, they may as well become the most powerful beings on the forum. The fact, 150 intelligence = breaking mountains. That's quite unfair with the new stats system.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 pm

I thought there was only up to rank 8..? I don't see a 9..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Well, he has the intelligence for it. :P

He can easily get rank 10 as well if he upgrades his character.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Hmm I see.. I currently don't have any other better idea for magic to upgrade for my character...
That would be the reason why all my magic is rank 7...*sweatdrop*
I need to think of another one soon that is if I need it...
I was planning just to have Overdrive, Doppel and Sagitta Magica all the way and Azura Tempesta/Tempesto [whichever...] just pop up into my mind due to somekind of anime/dream..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Well to get Ancient Level spells, you need to go on an approved trilogy of missions (as in, to get stuff like Fate's eternal petrification and stuff). You could try and do that, but it costs huge MP/KP points. That includes Magic Erebea.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Say wha- ta' who huh??

I didn't see anything bout Ancient Level spells neither do I understand what 'trilogy of missions' mean.. nor the part of having a cost of huge MP/KP points just to do it...

Also my Azura Tempesta, it's so not like Magia Erebea [Credits of fixing Azura Tempesta to Al. For clearer explaination on the magic, ask him XD]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 pm

That's because I have failed to put anything about Ancient Spells on the forum... Sadness

And I know it's not like it. Magic Erebea is much stronger.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:37 pm

William wrote:
dorianodet wrote:

So you think Intelligence should stop at 150, while everyone will get over 200 for the other stats?

Individuality is a great thing amongst characters. The fact that everyone stopping at 150 and then will focus on the other stats would make people highly lose that individuality.

It's quite unfair right now, wizards who get a huge power boost in spells, if they spam endurance and intelligence, they may as well become the most powerful beings on the forum. The fact, 150 intelligence = breaking mountains. That's quite unfair with the new stats system.

I recall you that Ki user can max their stat AND have max rank spell at the same time.

Anyways, I would like to know : what will I do of my puppeting spell? Turning it into a skill? Or changing the skill so he power up my way of using the puppet but don't boost its template.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:13 am

No your puppet should have definite stats at all times. Ki-users are the exception because no matter what they are not gonna do the same amount of destructive power mages do.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:07 pm

It's what I was saying. I was thinking of doing it to make it fair :

Puppet strength : Nhieling one + 1/3 of his intel
Puppet accuracy : Nhieling one
Puppet speed : Nhieling one + 2/3 of his intel

I'll post the change in history.

And for the puppeting skill, I was thinking of doing something like my rank 7 spell could become something like "can control it with his mind only, without having to move" or something like this.

You understand my point?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Dor, I'm really thinking that just for simplicity's sake and so we all know what goes where, just make your puppet into an NPC. It would simplify everything a WHOLE lot.

Also I think we should just give up on distant dream. We can't have all these people pvping at once in the same thread. Any form of sense was lost LONG ago so I feel like we should just stop. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

And you cant pull sodium out of your ass, you cant spontaneously get something without telling the mods first, or buying. i mean its not gonna work anyways, but in the future, you are only allowed to have items you rp'd getting.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Py puppet is just an item I use...

Meaning that it's one of my character strength. The template I want to build is just to precise the stat equivalent of the speed I can get her to move at, if i don't put on a template then it won't be possible to compare it with others speed of strength. This system is quite simple, moreover it's not like you'll get any complication from it since I will do all the calculation, you'll just have to copy/paste it into my profile...

Concerning the chemical element Umi, do you want me to add a list of all the basic item an alchemist is mean to have on him? Do you want a list of what he's able to craft himself easily?
Sodium is one of the most basis element that chemist used into the past too...

Finally, I'm gaving up on mass pvp thread, you can make what you want I won't event try to read it.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Sure, but you didnt add alchemical items to your items list when you made your character, and never bought or got one through RP, so you dont have it
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Umibouzu wrote:
Sure, but you didnt add alchemical items to your items list when you made your character, and never bought or got one through RP, so you dont have it

qft ~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm

B★RS wrote:

qft ~

traduction?
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:37 am

dorianodet wrote:

traduction?

Quantum field theory (QFT) provides a theoretical framework for constructing quantum mechanical models of systems classically parametrized (represented) by an infinite number of dynamical degrees of freedom, that is, fields and (in a condensed matter context) many-body systems. It is the natural and quantitative language of particle physics and condensed matter physics. Most theories in modern particle physics, including the Standard Model of elementary particles and their interactions, are formulated as relativistic quantum field theories. Quantum field theories are used in many contexts, elementary particle physics being the most vital example, where the particle count/number going into a reaction fluctuates and changes, differing from the count/number going out, for example, and for the description of critical phenomena and quantum phase transitions, such as in the BCS theory of superconductivity, also see phase transition, quantum phase transition, critical phenomena. Quantum field theory is thought by many to be the unique and correct outcome of combining the rules of quantum mechanics with special relativity.
Nah j/k, 'qft' means "quoted for truth" and it is best used to bite someone in the ass later on, when they least suspect it..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 am

It what way? I follow the rules... i only have skills to use what i RP'd getting or learning, unlike others...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 am

Umibouzu wrote:
It what way? I follow the rules... i only have skills to use what i RP'd getting or learning, unlike others...
We know who you are talking about and we all know what you mean, but dramatic irony is a cruel mistress
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 am

So, instead of speaking with half word, why not telling who you're speaking off ? Bored
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10