Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 am

Please put your OOC conversations here, cause they are cluttering up the actual thread. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:36 am

You can delete them, and make some Umbrae and shadow mines
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:37 am

Done, and Umi, I put in the roleplay how I CAN'T MAKE ANYTHING TOO COMPLEX THAT FAST.

It just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 am

we have time, that's why we have a wall and a gate. chop chop
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:20 am

Hehehe, I'm going to capture your hearts Blush
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 am

Confused Shocked! Ayra captures heart?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 am

UMI, take Ayra out! She'll make me or Mortimer betray you!!!! Anger Kill Shocked! Confused Blush
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 am

It's true... the curse of being a hetero-sexual male... Ayra's attacks WORK... also I'm kind of curious. Would Ayras attacks work even on boys who haven't gone through puberty and who do not have all that testosterone pumping through their system?

From what I can tell Ayras attacks work on anyone attracted to her (thus why Gay men are immune to her attacks and why Gay women are susceptible to them) so then would Ayras attacks work on someone who's too young then?

And Ayra doesn't neccessarily steal hearts... she just controls anyone who feels a twinge of affection for her... andthen she takes your character for a joy ride and has them do whatever she wants them too....

Very VERY scary if you're a straight guy with emotions here Horrified
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 am

LOL!! True! So it wouldn't work on Daisuke!? Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:13 am

I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out Disappearance
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:31 am

I still have a doubt about Mortimer, that isn't a real 8 years old child, not having any sexual, or just any love through Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 am

Nope it'd never worked on me from the start since he WAS an emotionless kid and his still at a young age to develop feelings of attraction *shows a peace sign* Yay!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 am

Ayra's stuff does work on emotionless people, just the thing is, most of those emotionless people are very well- asexual of sorts. Her "skills & disciplines" literally 'forces' people to have some attraction to her, if heterosexual.

Look at Beyond. He's more than likely asexual, lol.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:45 am

William have a point here, her technique would work on anything as long at this thing has a libido no? But still would be a lot stronger if the target can have feeling?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:15 am

Well if you take her attraction, your character might not be harmed probally... but if you don't accept the attraction, you receive the damage from it. Then again, it's not like Daisuke is the one fighting against her, but together with her as ally Hehe Nya~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 am

i think the point here is to know if Mortimer can be hit by the charm Daisuke ^^
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:45 am

If I remembered correctly Al had a tread of '8 Years Old & in LOVE ?!' not like Mortimer is actually 8years old though... so I guess he does have the feelings of being attracted so I guess Ayra's attraction magic would work and having Kitty and Kagami go "omg you cheated on us?!" provoked to fight with Mortimer? Cat Hehe
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 am

Daisuke has a long way to go, older bro Will, will teach him the way to go with girls. Cat

Nhieling, you're 600 years old! Please tell me you've had a girlfriend in those 600 years! XD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 am

Even if Will onii-chan teaches Daisuke about it, he wouldn't want an older person Cat

Rofl so true! Hes Nhieling ever had a girlfriend within those 600 years I wonder...?

>=3
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:36 am

LOL, a girlfriend younger than 10. That doesn't sound right! XD

And Nhieling most likely would punish his girlfriend too much, if you know what I mean-- you know, if he ever had one. :shifty:

There should be a shift emoticon... Time to make one. :D
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:40 am

You can make em' ?! Teach me how pwease, I wanna make some too if possible. Shocked!

I was planning on making Dai and Ryou on brother's love but not now [during pactio..] or once their bodies are back to the original Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 am

Just edit the one's on the forum list, I only made Kotarou either way, like the worst one, LOL.

Me and Kyle made the expressions/other stuff either way. You can help, make one of any Negima character that's not already on the list. XP
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 pm

I have some in mind but I ain't that good at making very small icons... Sadness
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:40 pm

700 years old please. I haven't devellop this part of my character background yet, but it will come, and you'll probably understand why he's currently so disillusioned. The fate of an immortal is through...
And are you also mind reading me William? Kagami had already did something like this, answering the question I what about to ask.
My charac my have strange taste now... Dunno... You'll see... Maybe Happy
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:57 pm

I have a question : we have Rose into our team, that may be the ultimest form of support spellcaster in this kind of thread, so our team could be informed of all your move no? This goes by the trap, your position, everything isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Distant Dream OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next