Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the distant land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Into the distant land Empty
PostSubject: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 pm

The pain..horrible,the forest..beautiful.The fall had made me numb,but for some reason I wasnt dieing.The pain kept on continuing until it subsided a little,enough for m to stand and walk..if not fully partially.I tried to stand but failed.When I did stand..crippled.My legs were shaking.I looked up..The ground was much above me,as I realised I stood in a crater.The fall had probably made this.I was happy to be alive..and more surprized.The pit was fairly deep.I looked at the hand.The throbbing stopped.I pulsed my ki into it.It started glowing blue.And then I fired my devil grab.An illusionary hand made of ki aura surrounded my original devils hand.Manuvered the same way the original did.I stretched it to reach the edge of the pit and pulled myself up.The pain struck in,but I managed to stand.I checked my surrounding..the beauty.the trees were humongous and beautiful aswell.It was almost sunset and the sky turned orange..yes,this land was holding secrets.Secrets I had to reveal.The devils hand started throbbing again,and this time I could feel it,the energy.Magical energy.Someone had sensed my unwanted intrusion.I didnt have time to raect.Enemy or friend?Only one way to find out.I hid behind the nearest tree,and found people,in weird clothing examing the pit I had landed in.I had to concentrate in this lively forest to hear what they were saying....
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 am

"The surge of magic's around here..." Larita mumbles looking around cautiously. Noticing a hole, she rushes over to it. "Is anyone down there!?" She shouts out. She sighed and continued to look around. If it was a person and Larita didn't find them and said no one was there, she'd be in deep trouble by the school principal.

Sitting down on a tree trunk, she began to nibble on a sandwich. Apparently day dreaming. 'Uh... I've been in his school for awhile... I wonder, should I be thinking about the stuff those other girls were saying...?' She thinks to herself and blushes. 'A-a pactio is out of the question.' She was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:57 am

My body as battered as it was,still had some life left.My dizziness had worn off and i could clearly hear the voice.This voice was sweet..feminine.I peeked from behind the tree.This female probably didnt have powers to pinpoint my location,due to my fatigue my ki had surged down making it impossible for her to sense.She was now sitting on the branch of the opposite tree.Even in this state,I coul make out that beautiful face,the lush blue hair swayed in the twilight.Overwhelming..this place was perfect..a perfect heaven.Had I just encountered the angel then.She seemed harmless...seemed.Time had told me that a beauty does have thorns.I had to find out how strong she was.She seemed to be in deep thoughts.Too occupied to realise I had taken out my rosayan.I plannned to shoot.I wouldent hurt her ofc.But gaze the bullet near to see how she reacts.I took my aim and made my shot.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:11 am

After hearing a shot, she jumps to the side in cautiousness with a small 'eek' sound. After jumping, she clumsily landed on her face and rolled down the ground because of the steep path. She soon rolls into a nearby tree which stops her. "Few..." She says happily it was over, until she realized that a bunch of caterpillars fallen on top of her! "Eeeek! Help!!" She screams as she runs around in circles. She was rather ditsy...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 am

This girl was clumsy,or pretending to be.This magic I sensed in her indicated a magician.But her action spoke otherwise.Maintaining my cautiousness i closed in o her,getting out from behind the tree,wide open my gun still aimed at her."I wont miss again"I said,while keeping my eyes locked on hers,it was now that I could study this beautiful face,her blue eyes similar to her hair shimmered in the setting sun.The wind blew slowly,tossing her hair with it.The scattered leaves of trees flew by,it was autumn here perhaps?.I wasted no time to start m arry of question on this denizen.The questions were pretty obvious "explain creature,what is this place,and what manner of creature are you supposed to be.Your magical energy is in humen ,yet you pretend to be harmless."I took another step towards her,my legs still shaking but I managed to control them with my last ounce of Ki,if this girl was pretending to be harmless then I had already made a dire mistake showing myself.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 am

"C-Creature...? What are you... talking about?" She asks obviously scared. "I'm a m-mage participating at the Everlast Magic School..." She answers his question. She looks up at the man, giving a slight glare. The first thing she noticed was his odd, yet rather fine white hair.

"W-what about you!? Who are you? You're not from this school. An assassin?" She asks, as she grabs some sand and throws it at the mans eyes, trying to use the opportunity to gain some cover. She was terrified of guns. She wasn't a fighter either. She had no chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:08 am

I bring up my devils hand to swipe off the sand before it hits my eyes.This behavior of her put me in deep thought."A mage?,what trickery is this."I look at the rather scared girl,perhaps she wasn't lieing.I pulled down my gun,besides killing her would do me no good.I guess it would rather hurt me more than her."A mage you say,then explain me,where am I?and what is this magic school you refer about"I asked curious."As for your question,fear not,I mean no harm,as long as you dont either".My time was running out,I tried my best to stay on my legs,I realized how weak this fall had made me.That or perhaps I was in no condition to be supplying my last ounce of ki to get these answers I desired.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:26 am

Aria came confronted the man. "Were you the one... who came through the rift?" She asks him, giving a slight tilt on her head, as a caterpillar crawls off as if it was safe. "You can't be from the magic world... Or at least n-not f-from a popular p-place..." She begins to stutter again as her usual personality.

"T-this is Everlast Magic School. It's a little east from here... Uh, it's a rather w-well known magic school. I don't s-see how you wouldn't know it... Y-yeah..." She tries to give an explanation.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 am

Delighted and relieved by her answer,I take a sigh of relief .Its only then the weakness hits me,I fall face down on the ground.My consciousness faded slowly.I slowly start to lose my strength.This was uncalled for I think.My last gaze sets upon her beautiful face again,too dizzy to make out her expression.I close my eyes slowly and let the wind dance against my skin.This pleasant atmosphere,and this mesmerizing girl set me aback.I passed out before I could continue my last sentence ."Thank you..."I said.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Larita smiles. It best to not leave him here. She begins to carry (being it very hard for her) the unconscious man to the Everlast Magic School. "How heavy..." Larita wines, well it wasn't that he was heavy. It was she isn't very strong physically...
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Ken was practicing his archery skills on his way to the Everlast Magic School. He hadn't been there before, however heard it has the best looking girls. Shooting at the tree, he had hit the direct mark all ten times. "Seems my skills not dropping!" He cheers, noticing someone in the background. A girl carrying a guy. How unsightly... Grabbing his equipment, he rushes towards the girl.

"Hello." He greets, noticing the girls uniform, "Ah! Are you part of the Everlast Magic School?" He asks, with his wandering eyes. "This man had fainted? Do you need help? I'll try and be of aid, I really need directions to the Magic School."
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 pm

My rest was short,I realised I had come to a halt.The mystifying girl was talking to a manly voice.The conversation was clear this time.I kept my eyes closed and pretend to be in the state I was.This man was looking for direction to the magic school.I recalled how the girl had told me about the school being famous.Perhaps I needed to g to this school aswell,what better way to gather information than the fountain of education itself.I looked from the corner of my eye to notice this masculine figure with a long bow and arrows.Archery..I thought,how primitive.I realised that this parallel world I had traveled to was much to different from Azard.Actually the opposite.While Azard developed in technology ,this place apparently developed in magic.the sun had set in and the night was falling,in the forest i saw some fireflys,only a glimps.The ground felt much cooler and the wind had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 pm

"No, no. It's alright. Thanks for the offer..." Larita pardons, "However the magic school's only a little north of here, so I don't need help." She smiles. Upon traveling even further, they soon reached the Cerberus Magic School. Standing at the gates, it looks rather large, taking a lot of vicinity upon just a first glance, but it really isn't that large.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 am

After a long walk,we finally reached another halt,unmistakable this was the school the girl was talking about.how I could tell this? A huge wave to magical energy hit me,it was magic all around this place.My doubts about magic being the primary over technology were now clarified.It was almost night now.The atmosphere was much cooler,yet very fresh.Even from here I could feel the presence of that mystifying girl standing ahead of me.She was talking about something with the bow and arrow guy.The archer seemed to be thanking her for direction and later I heard a huge gate open,and he went inside.I had given this beautiful girl enough trouble as it was,So I tried to get up,but I was surprised how tired I was still,and my legs kept shaking.I pulled out homura and used it as a support to stand.I beheld,the large building ahead of m,a peculiar design ,it still looked magical in its surroundings.But its beauty paled against the one standing in front of me,now looking at me with a curious look,from her deep blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 am

Larita rushed inside, trying to get aid for the man, soon arriving in the nurses room of the school. Larita smiles at while he was rushed to medical treatment (if needed). "I'm glad you're going to be alright!" She grins.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:08 am

I saw people,grabbing my arms and legs,putting me on a stretcher,after all these lonely nights on the streets of earth,I had almost forgotten how this felt.My consciousness faded,I had alot to ask this girl,but my body didnt let me.I was being rushed by the nurse.The last expression I saw on her face was her grin.Its radiance consumed me.I tried to raise my hand to grab her,there was still alot to ask,and alot to know,but it just fell.My eyes felt heavy.And I passed out,although her face was now printed on my mind,when was the next time id see her I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 am

Larita tries to follow in, however a doctor soon stops her. "Ah?" She asks bumping into the man.

"Please leave this to us," He says with a stiff face, no emotions, no signs of anything other than a cold stare...

"Ah, but..." Larita tries to object.

"No worries here. Please leave." The doctor orders, shoo'ing her away with his hands. Larita follows his orders.

(Guess the rests up to you Bex. Good luck finishing your mission).
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 pm

After a long sleep my eyes awoken.I examined my surrounding to remember where I was.Yes the hospital.,It was easy to tell that this was an infirmary.I saw a nurse nearby,and again questioned the first thing that came out of my mind.
"how long have I been asleep?"
nurse:"its been 3 days already,we tried are best in healing you,your been healed,although dont go reckless for a few more days."
Reckless,she said.I guess this women knew me better.
I stood up to see exactly how much I had healed,to my surprise I felt no pain at all.I looked at my right hand,it sparked crystal blue.Hmm,yes my ki surge was better than ever.I twisted my body around....amazing.Azard did have technology for healing,for all kinds of problems.These people didnt have any of it,yet their treatment was the same as theirs.Was magic always this powerful?Had we went to the different scale of evolution and never released the full power of magic?.My thoughts were short lived,I was more curious to see something important.I immediately ran out of the infirmary to look for her.She wasnt there.I looked at my surroundings,it was early,the sun rise was yet to occur.I examined the long unending hallway.The air felt fresh with dew.Hmm,the girl wasnt there..I went back to the nurse
"Where is she?"
Nurse:who?
"The girl that brought me here"
Nurse: Im sorry,I wasnt here when you had checked in,perhaps you should ask the doctor,although hes not here right now.You should check back later when the school starts.
"I see,thank you then.."
Alas,I had lost her.Without no info on her..not even her name.Finding her in this big school was almost impossible.So.. I guess that last grin was a goodbye."I hope fate crosses our paths again"I said in my mind.I felt a heavy feeling in my chest as I thought that.I smiled,perhaps she had cast her spell on my afterall.Walking out of the infirmary,I sat on the bench,waiting for the school to start...
If I was to gather any information at all here.I would probably have to join this school,but I kept it in my last resort,If there was nothing here afterall I would have no reason to join in.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 pm

I awoke to the morning light.It had only been an hour and a half but the school was bustling with children now.It has started.I got up ready to talk to the principal.When something beheld my eyes.Homura fell of my hands and i stared in disbelief.I became an attraction to many eyes.
"holy..****"was all that came out of my mouth.I studied the large flag hoisted just above the building.My eyes opened wide as I saw the insignia.Azard...almost like azard,no wait,if I were to change it a little this was the insignia of azard!.All that was wrong was it that it was upside down.It started making sense to me now.All this while I kept comparing azard to this place.How magic and technology played a a scion of balance to this world and ours.Perhaps,my throbbing hand and this insignia indicated that I had indeed entered azard,only in a different dimension.While azard there became well versed with technology,this azard was probably the opposite.What if..azard had developed in magic.Was this the outcome.Id be darned...I made no wait to find the principal.After asking around the children of the school and some teachers.I arrive at the principals office.Sweat ran down my face..cold weat.I was breathing heavily as I reached the office.I couldent see the principal but I surly saw a secretary.
I want to join this school!
She looked at me with shock,she realised I was not from this place,or.. this world.
She didnt speak but passed on a form and a pencil to me.Again I had no idea o the language being used .After careful examination and the pattern of writing..I filled in the form.If my hypothesis was correct,our language should be about th same.Only if she is able to read it...the pattern here was slightly different from ours,but I wrote down very easily.
Sec:Drogan warriors?...
YES SHE CAN READ IT!
Sec:I havent heard about this tribe,exactly where are you from.
I knew this was hard to explain,so I didnt tell her,saying my clan had died n I was a wanderer.That was almost true.
Sec: I see you have no prior experience in magic.We would have to test your skills to know if your worthy.
wasted no time to releasing my devils hand.I surged my ki,astounded the hand seemed much bigger than usual,perhaps the healing did work.
Her face droppd open,and she ran to the principal,there was a short moment of discussion and then the principal peeked from the room ahead.He pulled his head back in.The secretary came back running,and adjusted herself to her seat.
Sec:you may end your spell now.
I pulled back my ki aura.I see.."Spell" she said,yes in their words,I cast a spell without any incantation..so that surprized her.
sec:congratz,you have been accepted,though I recommend you start joining our classes soon,since you have no prior experience in magic.
I have no place to stay...
She pulled a key from her drawer.
sec:your dorm key
But I dont have money

Sec:the principal has agreed to collect your debts as you graduate or leave the school..accepted?
Yes..thank you,ill repay all your debts as soon as I can.

She passed on a smile to me,I did the same back.
I made my way to my dorm.Finally it has started.Im finally at a place which will open the mysteries to the azard destruction,the devil throbbed into madness..I calmed him.The fun was yet to come...

MISSION COMPLETED!
(my life continues in the dorm rooms)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:38 am

Rewards:

Larita: 2 SP, 1 MP and 500,000 Drachma.
Bex: 3 SP, 1 KP and 550,000 Drachma.
Ken: 1 SP and 100,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the distant land   Into the distant land Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the distant land

View previous topic View next topic Back to top