Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 am

[You posted entire pages without me Sadness]

"I do know where Umi would be, not for sure, but i think it would be: The Higashi Otani Mausoleum, where the we lived for years, the waterfall outside of the Mausoleum, or the little candy shop down the street from here, where we met...."

Yoko, with suitable defenses on the car, hit the top so that Al would take off down the street, heading for the candy shop 5 blocks away from there initial drop point. All around him they figments of Umi's mind began to become aware of there presences and started coming closer to the team. He figured the figments would only be armed with guns, but he was wrong.....

The myriad of defenses set up on the car absorbed the brunt of the damage, exploding all around Yoko as they were struck from the right with an barrage of magic arrows and gunfire, which he found odd, if the figments could use an attack spell, what if the rest of the figments, in the lower levels could to? Otherwise, the Limes Aeriales spell redirected all the attack spells shot at them, and they lost only one metal arrow from a really good shot

"Sagitta Magica??...I thought you said they only had guns..."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 am

The limo spun out as Mortimer tried to get control of it. SPinning the wheel around and knocking the creepy puppet off his shoulder as he did so. The rear right bumper of the limo his a street lamp dinging the car but stopping the spin and sending everyone in there for a jolt. Lifting his head Mortimer turned to Umi and said in a somewhat said in a voice which was exhasperated but still held a twinge of sarcasm "Yeah, I did. THEY did. but it looks like they've upgraded now. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them started using shinmeiryu forms right about now."

Blinking again, when he opened his eyes the limo had transformed again, this time into a hummer. Mortimer floored it and skidded off down the street. "Right now Umis' brain is adjusting to the thing which we all remember as most damaging. Apparently the worst damage one of us has taken has come from saggitta magica bolts". Mortimer turned the car again, this time almost spinning out and knocking the group to the floor as he narrowly avoided a road block.

Mortimer could hear another barrage of magic bolts hitting the side of the massive vehicle making it swerve a bit, as another of Daisukes metal- saggitta magica was taken out. "Okay. I need you guys to keep these motherf***ers off my a** until we reach the first area. Yoko, I don't know a f***ing thing about kyoto so if the candy store turns out to be a bust I need directions to the mausoleum" With that an arrow hit the front windshield, embbedding itself in the ultra-thick glass and causing a spider-web of cracks to form around it. "So, any questions?"

They were still four blocks from the store, and coming up in front of them was what looked to be a line made up of japanese archers. Following that was another line of what looked to be arabic- desert bandits. Coming up fast behind them was a japanese motorcycle gang dragging baseball bats, chains, crowbars and similar damaging instruments. Mortimer couldn't be certain that he could make it through all this. The bikers were approaching fast and would be upon them in minutes. The archers were getting ready to loose a volley of arrows and the desert-bandits were clearly skilled in some arabic magic Umi had been reading.

This was going to be one LOOOOOONG day.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:23 am

Disuke turned behind and faced towards the bikers accelerating towards the group "They aren't real people .so it doesn't matter if we don't hold back right?" The metal shields returned to Daisuke and then takes a form of a hammer that merged with his arm ,smashing onto the groud causing the ground to rise high infront of the bikers so they would probally hit the wall with a strong impact or fly far away due to their acceleration .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 am

He use what seem the most dangerous to us? I done well sealing my own memory before entering.... I prefer by far this little arrows.

Daisuke, have you ever been to the human world? Can you morph yourself into a sub machine gun? Even a Uzi would do...
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 am

"We fought them a few years back, assassination job....this will take a second.."

Yoko, from the top of the ki-enforced hummer and launched off of it with a incredibly strong Shundo. Aiming right for the arabic mages, he held his sword in front of him and began to charge electric arcs of his sword, with the build-up of thunder, it turned Yoko into a lightning rocket as he crashed into the group of mages in front of him, sending them flying in every direction as Yoko landed and gathered his strength to finish off the rest of the mages. He pulled the arrow, previously unnoticed from his shoulder,only a small wound thanks to his layer of Ki surrounding his body.

"Get the bikers, i'll take the other mages sniping us..."

Another wave of attack spells were sent flying at Yoko, from what he could tell they were a fair distance away, about 100 yards down the street. As the brunt of the attack was aimed at him his threw up a storm of flower petals to guard his body against the attacks, and surprisingly, none of them went through.

Yoko noticed another minor idiosyncracy in the figments "real-ness" they appeared to be weak, unable to penetrate Yoko's defenses, which he found troubling as Umi's illusion magic always factored in people's powers he had already met and would always have a perception anchor that would make it impossible to beat them normally.

"His illusion magic is sloppy... the flaws on it our too numerous.."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:20 am

[Also the bikers are already handled ,I think . . . Unless they do something extraordinary Happy It'd be more exciting ]

Daisuke stared at Nhieling comedically "Unfortunately I cant ,it'd be troublesome to concentrate on its shape . . ." He continued "Beside I need master it first with my master " He thought "Who ever that is . . . " After the bikers were seemingly taken cared of ,Daisuke turned the other way and changed his arms into claws "Dop Pe Ru ,6 spiritus fulmine coentes sagittet inimicum! " It merges with his arm .He placed his hands aiming towards the archers then he aim above the sky .He fires up 6 lightning arrows that disappears into the light but in reality it changed into 300 lightning needles that came showering down upon the japanese archers without the attack being noticed since it moved fast and was hard to see in day light .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 am

Oooohhhh... Said the doll that had arleady made appear a cow boy hat and a fold out of nowhere to make herself look like some far west outlaw. Sigh.... Just when i was thinking it would be fun...

Then the doll change herself back to her original self.

I love this world, it's even funnier than is my memory.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Amazingly the bikers were not deterred by Daisukes attack. As the ground was hit by Daisukes hammer the bikers accelarated leaping off of the broken pavement which did indeed send them high into the air... unforunately what goes up must of course come down and so when the bikers did come back down, it was all around the hummer.

There were two on both the left and right wheels. With a simultaneous nod they each through a nail at the tires causing the thick rubber things to pop. Mortimer barely managed to get ahold of the car. They had four flat tires and they were slowing down fast.

Two more road in front of them and pulled out Uzis turning around they began firing at the hummers window, causing Mortimer and the others to duck if they didn't want a face full of lead bullets.

Three more bikers followed behind and managed to latch on to the rear bumper with their crowbars. Without direct intervention they were going to stay there, break through the rear window and attack everyone in the back.

And yet one more biker had landed on the roof, baseball bat with nails in it ready. He swung down hard creating a dent in the already strained roof. He would need to be taken care of as well or else those in the hummer would be crushed underneath a motorcycle and its insane rider.

Thankfully the archers were downed by Daisukes lightning needles... so at least it wasn't all bad... right?

Desperatly trying to keep control of the car Mortimer shouted to the others "Can anyone else drive a two wheeled vehicle under these circumstances?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:44 pm

UZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!

Yelled the doll, turning back in outlaw mod, and leaping through the window.

The doll directly fly toward the Uzi users, all claw out, piercing the ennemy body at the impact. Then she took the Uzi of the one she hit, and stole the one of the other and got back to the car

Using a mafia like accent, the doll add :

Now, we will see kekekekekeke....

Then she started shooting with both weapon from a window, crossing the car in mid air as the recoal was too important for her weightess body. Bouncing everywhere, and still shooting when here path cross a window.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Daisuke was releived that some of the troubles were done with but still it's not the time to rest as the car was damaged and there are still levels to go through "What else is there to come ?" He looks around but seems more like his having fun and saw the arabic magicians "Oh right ,there's still them"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Someone ! Stabilize me. Bouncing on the wall is painfull, even in my puppet body.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Yoko finished off the arabian mages, and broke into the candy shop, nothing. As he walked back outside, he noticed the other guys finished off the bikers and the mage attacking them was gone, so Yoko regrouped with them

"To Higashi Otani then.."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:36 pm

William sat around calmly as the newbies began dealing with the rather weak bikers and mages. "Seems you guys are done," He gives a thumbs up, as they defeated the group. He wondered what else Umi was creating illusions of... He seems to have an extended history, so it was obvious something may be wrong. As Yoko regrouped everyone, he nods as they follow him to the next area.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Mortimer grabbed Nhielings demonic puppet before tossing her into the old mans lap. The car was virtually destroyed by now but they Still needed to make it to the shrine, an area where the entry to Umi's next level MIGHT be.

Somehow driving all these people around in a hummer that looked like it had just been through a warzone (which it had) he felt very very old. Blinking and letting the useless top fly off, the group now drove down the middle of Kyotos empty streets towards the shrine.

It was oddly quite save for the revving of the engine and the wind whistling past but then again, it just might have been the calm before the storm.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 am

The puppet suddently turn back to her old self, getting serious back.

Ok, now that the fun part is done, what are we going to do?
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:35 pm

As the group cruised down the street in their every changing car, Yoko sat in the front seat, planning what's next, he would have no way of telling what they would face, only that they would be from Umi's mind. The infiltration team was almost to the shrine when Yoko felt a presence in inside of the mausoleum, it felt familiar, but at the same time, it was not. Yoko had been with Umi through everything, how would he not be able to sense something from Umi's past? whatever it was, it was power...

"Stay alert, Will, take the weaker guys through the portal, this is big..."

Clenching his sword tightly, he was prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 am

"I'll stay behind then, I have been training since you guys left me, you know!" Larita says, spinning towards them. "Plus, my music will come in handy." She tilts her head with a slight giggle. Honestly though, all she did was want to work with her former and current companions. Even she could tell the incoming monster was strong and she didn't want to be useless and let William and Yoko take it on when they could possibly lose. "La la la," She begins enchanting, just in case.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 am

"Haha, whoa. Working with you two, how nostalgic." William kids, with a slight chuckle as the monster that Yoko had sensed seemed to be approaching. He was glad everyone else went up ahead, simply because these two could take care of themselves and William wouldn't need to save them.

Then again, he looks over to Yoko, he was arrogant, condescending and seemed to be locked in a constant passion between himself and Umi. "And, do you need to call the others weak?" William sighs.

He then looks over to Larita... a meek, timid girl who never takes the initiative. "You know, maybe this will be harder than I thought." William mutters to himself, sensing the magic. It's nothing he could recall, or anything like what William has encountered, so he was slightly curious on what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:54 am

"Because whoever were fighting is not the kind of guy our group can stand up to, i'll handle him, you guys go through the portal while i hold him off..."

Yoko started to feel the presence get closer, and began to detect him in more detail, obviously it was a male. He checked again as he moved closer, his Ki was massive and demonic, and moved at a speed faster than any of them could muster.

"Everyone brace yourselves!"

Yoko swung out of the front seat of the car and got on top of the roof, as the presence drew closer, Yoko charged up his Ki, ready to clash with the man before he struck the car. As the car turned the corner, Yoko hopped off and met with the man in mid-air with his Raimeiken, while his opponent met him with the exact same technique. With the lightning arcing off in every direction, Yoko was able to guard his teammates by trying to nullify the technique with his own, but the added strength his opponent had pushed him all the way through a building, getting back up from the assault, Yoko took a good look at his opponent.

"...........!!"

Yoko was staring at himself, or a figment of him at least, but this one was much darker, more bestial.

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 am

Spinning the wheel, Mortimer brought the car to a screeching, sliding halt. Yoko was out there fighting... Yoko.

This was bad... very very bad. They had only to walk up the massive flight of steps to the shrine, but knowing Yokos speed he would easily catch them or at the very least block their path.

Assuming Umi thought more of Yoko than he actually was, the Yoko they had might not be able to beat it. If Umi underestimated Yoko, then the real Yoko may have been able to defeat it. But if Umi was correct in his assessment of Yokos abilities, then the false Yoko and the real Yoko would be unable to win decisively. Of the three possibilities, the first and last seemed the most likely, in which case Yoko would need help. Mortimer left the hummer and shundo'd over to the Yoko who was now embeded in a wall. Turning back to the others still in the car he said "Go look for some kind of entryway. Yoko and I should be done here soon. Find an entrance so by the time we're done here we'll be able to follow... GO!"

Mortimer was lying but he needed the group. He needed them to think that this fight would be easy so they wouldn't be slowed down or stay behind to "help" them.

"Enter the eternal; Exorior phasmatis ut habito in meus animus , tribuo mihi macies umbra redimio Familius". With that, Mortimers shadow familiar formed behind him. Mortimer reached out towards Yoko, his familiar following his movements and plucking the emmbeded swordsman from the wall, setting him down next to him.

Keeping his eyes on the fake Yoko, Mortimer asked the real Yoko "What would you do if you were fighting me?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 am

Yoko shundo'd right in front of Al, his mirror image also charged right at Al with his shundo. The two clashed once again, and like before, Yoko was sent flying backwards down the street, getting back up, he picked up his sword and he withdrew his artifact card, which would hopefully restrain the target while he fought with it.

"It acts like me, but at the same time it doesnt..."

Yoko shundo'd in again and withdrew his artifact before his shadow self unleashed another Ougi.

"Adeat"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 am

Unfortunately Mortimer had been right. This Yoko wasn't a copy of the original. Rather it was how Umi THOUGHT Yoko fought and how strong he THOUGHT Yoko was.

Mortimer was unsure of how well Yokos chain would work on himself. It was technically a magical manifestation yet at the same time since it was Yoko the chain wouldn't seal of his magic... Yoko HAD no magic. Only ki.

Mortimer shundo'd left , further up the steet and closer to the shrine. Firing off six of the bolts from his familiar. Mortimer was confident that his familiar could take the hits from the fake Yoko, regardless of how powerful he was. Umi may not have known it but Mortimer was at least as powerful as Yoko. His mastery of his shadow familiar should have been proof enough. Still just in case he set his familiar to automated defense mode. No sense in dying from an attack he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

"No, Umi doesnt base his illusions on emotions. He's isnt sociopathic enough for that.."

Yoko released the chains, the storm of locks and bindings surrounded Demon Yoko, it would not seal his Ki, but all the chains would still be hard to break out of. The bonds and locks surrounded Demon Yoko, forcing him to the ground as Yoko controlled the chains movement, he spread it out evenly as it tied his demonic counterpart down.

Of course, it was futile. The demon Yoko flexed his muscles until Yoko was sure they would rupture, the chains were broken by the Ki he was emitting and he returned to fighting the intruders, heading towards the portal to stop the other kids. The Ki burns on his arms and legs seemed painful, but Yoko tried to match his pace before it reached the other guys.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 am

Daisuke leap off the car and heads toward Mortimer and Yoko "Since this person ,Umi doesn't know me .It should be fine if those
people that he haven't met to help out right ?"
and another Daisuke . . . also appeared ?! Nah, this 2 Daisuke are just Doppels probally . . . While another quickly make a move towards the shrine when no one was watching .Among these 3 Daisuke ,there's probally only one that's the original .The ones that were with Yoko and Mortimer did the same moves by changing their entire hand into a claw slicer form and somehow ,his clothes changed into a sleeveless hoodie but his tattoo was not visible "Dop Pe Ru ,10 Spiritus Fulmine Coentes Sagittet Inimicum!" Ten lightning-type Sagitta Magic merged into his hand form causing it to spark with a lightning aura though it's not very visible in the daylight so it seemed like nothing happened .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Nhieling joined Daisuke.

Daisuke is right, Umi don't know us, and it's not into this world that the imitation of Yoko will be able to learn from his own mistake so we have a strong advantage upon him. Let us do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next