Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 am

"As much as I hate to agree with William here he's right" Mortimer concurred as his spell was dissipated by the tentacles. "Umi may be a narcisistic megalomaniac with a dream of world domination..." Drawing up his shadows again he formed a set of shadow claws around his hands. "But he's OUR narrcistic megalmaniac with a dream of world domination."

Shundoing away from a tentacle, Mortimer jumped in the air as he began peppering the sea-monsters flank with shadow needles from the claws. He figured that the thing couldn't maintain the "calming barrier" everywhere, so if he could just find a place it was uneven, maybe imperfect, he could focus his attack there.

Attempting to move back from another tentacle Mortimer looked on at his needles trying to tell which ones were dissolving slower than the others. That would be where the barrier was weakest.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

(You dont seem to understand Will.. Staunch means i effectively stunned, and lowered your speed and strength. Since you were right next to me, you got fully blasted)

"You child, disappoint me"

Snapping it's finger, it changed the substance of the water around Will into real water. Turning to the others, he ask them the same question.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 am

"I-I thought it was pretty obvious," Larita smiles at Mortimer and William. "Flet Une Vente! Flans Saltatio Pulverea!" She chants, sending the gale at William, hoping to send him flying out of the water.

"I-I will fight, for what I believe in... And I believe, right now, I should protect my friends...!" Larita says, her voice weak but determination strong.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 am

[Fire in a water field Happy Now this is totally fantasy fun! Though the electricity would killed everyone in the water if it wan't a dream world Cat ]

Daisuke gave up chasing the fishies awe...Back to the action, since he was busy chasing the fishies, he somehow lost track of their objective and surrounding...
"Wha-"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm

(Umi, please post. Also, why am I the only one to get attacked when Mortimer and Larita said the same thing!? I will bash that water spirit up!)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 pm

What do I fight for? Interresting:
I fight for myself ! For my pleasure, or when I can get something interresting by fighting. I fight when someone put himself in the way of my fun.
I've understand long ago that power, fame... all of this is just meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 am

(Cause your the only one who attacked me after i used the field)

"You all disappoint me, Water Body Spirit Drills"

Creating drills of water out of his tentacles he sent them flying after the invaders, he had the advantage over them in this domain, as hard as they could try, it was only going to get harder.

"You fight for nothing, you spoiled humans are useless"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:37 am

Using his puppet small size, Nhieling keep on dodging, getting away from Umi.
We fight because we're what we are. Fighting to be alive, fighting for our belief, fighting for our pleasure. It's what being human is about.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:33 am

Daisuke had to get back into the action sooner or later.
He saw some sort of drill or so, he regroup with the others though the looks on his face still seems like he was confused with the current situation.
Holding both hands, palm against palm grabbing hold tightly.
He stood there for a moment as a spike sheild emerged it's form from Daisuke's hand. [Looks like Gray's ice sheild in Fairy Tail..?]
Daisuke just waited for the drills to strike as the sheild was ready in it's form.
"How are we human..?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 am

Dang godmoddet, you sure know how to modd it up, i brought down everyone's speed, besides i was faster than you without the Spirits power, you cant dodge forever...)

Umi sent his water drills careening towards Daisukes barriers, using there staunching and barrier breaking abilities (they are drills...) they sheared through the barrier from all sides and brought themselves down on Daisuke.

"Give in humans, Im in my own domain, you cannot possibly win"

The Spirit transformed again, changing its body into that of a huge dragon, large enough to smash them to pieces with his single claw, creating dozens of more drills out of the water and aiming them at the rest of his opponents.

"Humans are indifferent to pain and suffering, they care not that my people suffer, and are the bane of our civilization, i cant lose my host, for without him nothing will stop their plight"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:12 pm

[How are our speed and strenght weakened by the way..? Those drills are directed to Daisuke only, right? I am blocking now]

Waiting for the right moment to strike as the drill were getting nearer, Daisuke made a form of a giant drill to appear in the middle of the sheild. It was like fire against fire, a battle of drills but it was one against ? [Not sure bout the numbers..nor the right word to use]
The spike sheild may have some tips broken turning back into data but it wasn't a problem as it's just to hold onto the drills for a moment.
The spike shield soon expands it's sharp tips to counter the other drills around as well coming from any other directions infront of him[Bad explaination..?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:49 pm

(Since you didn't do anything, I'm assuming I got pushed out of the water lock.)

While in the ball, though he couldn't breath, that wouldn't stop him. "Flamma ex divum, surculus procul meus hostilis!" He chants, as a cloud forms over the water spirit and needles of fire hail down upon the unwilling water spirit. William flew out of the water ball, thanks to Larita's magic. "Good job," He smiles, sticking his thumb up nonchalantly as he lands successfully.

Keeping his distance, "Orbis Flamma," William summons his trusty fire orb to defend against any attacks.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Nhieling move behing Mortimer back. Meatshield ehe. Do you have any idea about how to fight this thing? As long as we're fighting him into water I doubt we can win easily.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:22 pm

(From the Water Field that hit everyone?)

"Oh? your a little better than the trash that appears around here, but still still is pointless"

The staunching factor of his waters spells made magic construct fade rather faster, and given the size of the drill he was able to tear through that just as easily as the barrier. Given his large size, the attacks hit him, but had no noticeable effect. Charging his opponents with his jaws, he threatened to eat them, shields, spells and all.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:49 am

William kept hiding behind his giant flame orb, as it had easily obtained a crack in it from the water spirits horrid onslaught. "Omne Flammans Flamma Purgatus, Domine Extinctionis et Signum Regenerationis, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat! Flagrantia Rubicans!" William shouts, sending a huge blaze at the monster, knowing it would hit, he wanted to use it as a diversion to get close with shundo.

"Sparks fly, thunderous wave..." William closes his eyes, as he shundos next to the monster. He knew this wouldn't end well, but he had to try. Swinging his arms forward, he aimed for a flurry of about twenty punches fueled with his lightning gauntlets as lightning would more than likely highly damage the spirit. Or so he hoped. It seemed inevitable otherwise, the monster was too strong. Of course, with the monsters own field up, it may be unlikely William would even get close to it without it realizing.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 am

"Vertatur Tempestas Veris! Nobis Protectionem Aerialem! Flans Paries Venti Vertentis!" Larita chants, knowing avoiding would be useless upon the monstrous enemy, so all she could try and do is stop the attack. That was unlikely but, she had to protect Umi and she decided not to run.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Mortimer made to block the water drills with his beshadowed hands. Only to have the claws torn to pieces by it sendinghim crashing into the sand. Rising Mortimer took stock of the damage. He was fairly unhurt, the sand had cushioned his fall and the claws had taken the worst of the damage but his hands were nowlaced with spiral cuts. He wouldn't be holding anything in them without aid from his shadows now.

Looking into the maw of the water dragon Mortimer decided his best choice was to go whole haul. Leaving Nhieling behind, Mortimer shundo'd straight up into the dragons mouth. Hoping to bypass the fangs and go straight into the creatures waiting throat. Technically Umi was "trapped" by the water spirit. So where else could he be kept, but inside the spirit itself.... or at leas that's what Mortimer hoped.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 am

Jess decided to heck with defence finally, taking the offense with her Rock punch. She saw the logic behind what Mortimer was doing, and hade decided that if nessacary she could keep the water dragon distracted. So far that seemed the best thing to do, so she started punching the rocks at it. "Terris Mundus Arcanis Terri Rangi" She enounceated clearing each time.

[Dang I missed a lot. Also, SP on enounceated?]
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:37 am

"βιβλική βροχή"

Without even chanting the spell, the water spirit imploded into itself, compressed into a singular human form, the color of bright blue star irradiated from his body. The spirit summoned up all the water in his undersea domain and readied it for his attack spell, the High Ancient Water incantation.

The strongest water spell in existance, it created slender blades of water, capable of slicing apart tanks and fired them as a stormy explosion of power. With the water spirit ready to eliminate the invaders in a second.

"You human could not understand and thus, destruction is the only way for you to stop harming
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:58 am

As the water blade shot out rapidly Mortimer couldn't do anything. Couldn't dodge, couldn't block. He only had time to get out one last sentence. "What a human thing to say."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:57 am

There wasn't much for Daisuke to say but if would be a miracle if the group could manage to get away from this obstacle. Daisuke didn't want to waste anytime talking that would slow him down and so, another instant transformation forming into a shape of a spike shield like previously but this time trying to make it larger but there was only a few second to spare so it was really big to cover anyone else other than himself since Daisuke is small in size and the youngest among everyone..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Nhieling, keeping Mortimer between him and Umi from the start, use him as a meatshield. Just in the case he rematerialized his body and launch his puppet in front of Mortimer. The puppet face was turned to Mortimer : Hoping this will help you....
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 am

"Eek..." Larita mumbles to herself, taking a backstep away with a slight bit of freight from encountering this high-ancient spell. She wasn't sure what to do or say, was this the end for the group...?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm

[Do we chose ourself the way the spell will work on us or do you want to do it yourself Umi?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 am

(Or let us defeat this monster so I can get my SP!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)   The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mind Is a Dangerous Place(Open to everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next