Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:29 am

The group finaly flee tnhe tree...

Fiouuuu.... i'm back to a fucking teenager body, but at least we're safe...
Now that this little part is done, we can start the interresting one : follow me

[I'll up the topic later, I have to make a wall of text for the next part]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:32 pm

After a long walk into a dense forest, Nhieling suddenly stopped.

Here, we are arrived. I can now explain you with more detail. First I'll let you see it by yourself :

In front of them was a city, even through not being a gigantic one like Ostia, it was still a city of respectable size. The most curious thing wasn't the strange architecture, but the strange calm that was planning into it.

Preceding Daisuke question, Nhieling explained :

This city is have been abandoned for thousands of year now. You'll say : why haven't anybody discovered it before? It's because of some protection, I don't understand it very well, but only the direct descendant of the ancient inhabitant. My tribe, was one of this descendant, the most surprising thing is maybe that we kept the same language trough centuries. This is here that i wanted to lead you. The dragon hunt was merely a distraction compared to what you'll be able to find here.

Turning to Bex he add

Then, concerning you, we're coming to what i wanted to speak with you : your history of coming from another dimension, and the type of magic you use recall me something, an old story the ancient told around the fire, and one that i confirmed by reading the books here :

Once was a nation. A nation that took control over the element, over life and death, and could transform some piece of metal into anything you can dream to. This nation were prosperous, but on day this golden age come to an end. What is called "the threat" into the book appear and endangered their whole world. The sage of this nation assemble, and come to a solution : The people had to abandon their magic, their science, everything except from the natural art that people were born with.
It cause an uproar. In this society, people were studying the arcane of magic and mad of magic a science, a way of living.

By studying their own enemy, a mage discovered a "way", another solution that wouldn't force them to stop using magic. Using a crack between dimension they fled to another world. Even through they lost a large part of their knowledge during their flee, it said that the few information that the people who stayed into our world got let them think they succeed into getting to a new world.

The one that stayed behind abandoned their own city, and started an austere life, traveling through the world and seeking for artifact of their own history, preventing other mortal to come in contact with the most deadly one.

When I was young, this work was long ended, we we're just a normal gipsy tribe.

I hope my little story will help you, i don't know if you'll be able to read the book here, but i'll help you if you can't.

Now, back to our situation. As the last guardian of this place i'll ask you to don't move anything away from the city without my agreement. Some item in this place are extremely dangerous, or at least could be in the wrong hand. Same goes for the knowing stocked here. The technique I use to replace the soul into the body of their owner when I accidentally capture them into my puppet in a variant of a technique the ancient used to bring back corpse to life. At the difference to a necromancer which animate the dead corpse, they were able to seal the soul into the corpse, making it undying soldier.
I'm not someone with a lot of moral and principle, but I cling to this one : Most of the thing that are here must stay here, sealed from the outside world.

Daisuke, I you're interested in some magic i'll can guide you on somethings new for you, another way to use your dopple ability.
Same for you Bex, i'll be waiting into the library, I must study the Katana I found sooner, I have a good feeling about this one.

I'll let you visit, but don't touch to anything before asking me.

[Wall of text done !]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm

[What a long speech Bex has to listen to Hehe ]

Daisuke heard Nhieling's long speech though he kind of ignored most of it when he heard a new way to use his ability ,that was the only thing that took his attention causing just about what Nhieling said before have been forgotten "Hmmm . . . another way ,huh ? Interesting ! I will look forward on what your about to teach " He sounded quite excited but at the same time evilish "So since Bex is going to meet you at the library ,what bout me ?" He asked to confirmed and also "Why can't we touch anything ?" He feels like having an itchy hand wanting to try and touch something if Nhieling doesn't tell .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:27 pm

I'll be in the library Daisuke. And for the things here, a lot are inoffensive... but some of them were weapon, or item that needed a large amount of mastery to be use safely. If you're unlucky... The effects you can provoke are various.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:23 am

After hearing the long speech he puppet gave,a lot of pieces of the azard mystery started to piece in together.As if a part of the puzzle magically solved.Of course,the people who traveled time here to prevent themselves from facing the threat would be our ancestors who later brought technology with them.The knowledge they lost..magic!
Magic that continued to sparse here,with the few who stayed behind.Thus explaining the theory why this was perhaps the parallel world to azard.Another intriguing thing that caught my attention.."The threat".This resembled the azard destruction.
And so it proved something unbelievable.The event of 2 parallel worlds in sync with each other.If this place survived the threat.Azard must have survived the destruction.For I cannot recall much about the destruction,but total elimination I had not witnessed.The moment I next opened my eyes was a century latter to the destruction,buried in the ground of earth.The sage wold be a counterpart of the azard high priest,the most noble body of the nation at the time.

If someone my ancestors found a way out from here to azard,so could I.
I would have to require the puppet's help.For he was the direct descendant to this tribe.

Now my spirit started to emanate with resolve,a resolve that had withered since the time I entered here.Fate has probably brought me to the right world.The end to my fateful journey could be closer than I expected.

And so I hurried,to meet up with the puppet in the library.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:14 am

Seeing as the moved out to the library ,Daisuke was feeling kind of lonely and bored .He tried on the DSM and activated it to look around "Hmmm seems like it's function is still good but it's missing some functions . . ." He then deactivated it and left it at his left ear .He looked around once again and felt that it was odd that there was supposed to be a protection around but something was off .He then got bored trying to figure out and heads of to the library hoping he doesn't have to read though . . .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Into the library, using strange instrument, Nhieling was speaking alone, looking on the blade.

"Hmmm, it's old, I haven't see sword worked by this man for long.... As always, quite good. If I recall, the symbol on the sheath if the one of fire. So it must be a ki amplifier designed for fire ki user. Seeing how it isn't damaged at all it there must be enchantment cast on it too..."

Looking by the window with his puppet eyes nostalgically, he thought :

Time pass, the world change but this place remain, intact, undamaged. A little like me, eternal, observing the world moving from his position...
One day, even the one i know today will die, or most of them at least...

With a grin, to himself he add

Eh, anyway things will follow their path, as always. Mankind never change, and as long as they will, there will be war, betrayal, envy... and so, place for someone like me.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 pm

[Kind of bored myself since I got not many topics to reply to and lazy to make one Sadness ]

Arrives at the library looking bored and persistant to know what Nhieling has in mind for him "Arhg !" He shouted impaitiently since he can't stand boredome much "So when can you show me the new way of using my magic ,this so-called doppel ?" He asked hoping that he would get a responce that it will take place now .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 pm

[Dopple was just a shortcut for doppleganger, since i never recall how to write it xD]

Hmmm, like you might know, the basis of your magic is to restructure your cell and to combine them with other element to give you the ability to morph in mostly anything. So morphing in thing bigger than you require a large amount of magic.

The technique i wanted to speak with you is the exact opposite, instead of working one the mass of your cell and make them changing form, it would be to work on each cells to change the attribute of your body.

Here, there is hundreds of books concerning the human body, going from medicine to study on the way the cells work.
By applying some of this theories, using your control over your own body, you could get nearly all you want from your body. You could morph your muscular fiber to give them inhuman strength, hardening your skin using carbon to give your body the resistance of pure diamond.... This technique would require an high level of mastery, but even with your current level it would be possible.

The only disadvantage is that each modification isn't without some drawback, and the pressure on your cell would be high.
To give you an example, boosting the power of your muscle will also come with a loss of flexibility, and the efforts on your bones would be higher too.

Anyway, if you come to understand the basis behind the way cells work, and combining it with chemical knowing, you could get incredible power.

I haven't read all of them, but their is even book about how to slow down the aging of cells.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 pm

I now Entered the library seeking to rendezvous with the puppet again.Stacks over stacks of scrolls,undone and tied up both,scattered throughout the floor, primitive furniture primarily made of wood was found as-well,tossed and toppled up,broken and dusty.I brushed my hand over the library table,and felt engravings beneath the dusty soil.As I dusted off the surface,what was revealed was..inscriptions..writings and calculation.A writing alien to me.Not only this certain corner,as I blew my breath over the tables edge,the writing continued.Carved out perfectly by something sharp-edged.

Books,now their pages yellow of decay were too scattered across the library.
The corner walls supported the sky scraping bookshelves,filled with fountains of knowledge.

I lay the golden chest I had earlier found and placed t on the ground,venturing deeper into the library.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:20 pm

[Doppel -> Data manipulation =/= Cell manipulation .Alot of people has this part confused of how I imagine what doppelganger is ,sadly i can't explain it very well since it's complicated ,you'd have to imagine it but how ,that can't be explained . . . Let's just say that Nhieling just thought that's what it is for now]

Daisuke had to listen to Nhieling's another long speeck and he sighs seemingly like he's ignoring him with a blank look .When he heard that there were hundreds of books to read from he was ' UGH! ' with a sweat drop just imagining the mountain of books that has to be looked through .He just said "Okay ,so I just have to read them ,right ?" though he really don't intend to read but not like he has a choice if he doesn't want to get some scolding from Nhieling just in case so he had to think of something to get all the info to his brain since he's lazy to waste alot of time just from read .He then thought of something that may actually solve the problems "So where are all the books by the way ?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Scattered into the library, but i'll have to read you them since you probably don't know this old language.

Seeing Bex

Maybe later okay? I think our friend here has a lot of thing he would like to ask. Come any time you want.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:50 pm

"My patience reaches its pinnacle my mannequin friend.It would seem you have led me far.Now it is time..time to unravel the secrets this place holds,and how you connect to this all"

I could barely control my overflowing ki now,as I lost my demeanor with each passing second.The anxiety took the best of me,after so any dead ends..finally I had reached what might be the last link in the chain.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:54 pm

"Wouldn't normal translation magic work ?Even if it deosn't work you should of at least have a dictionary right?" He just asked to reconfirm things up since he has an idea of a new way to apply with his ability .He was serious in researching surprisingly ,it seems he really has something up in his thoughts to figure out everything or he may just be interested to become more stronger in power .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Daisuke, if you're interested in any special subject just ask.

Bex, feel free to ask the question you want, all the knowing of an entire race are residing here.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 pm

"Well then, my first question would be the most obvious,how do you know of all this? These events,the threat and the immortal ancestors.Between all this mayhem where do you come in?"

If he was a direct descendant to the ancestors like me,then he would have all the answers I need.2 Keys of different parallel worlds,once together might open that gate,that path that leads to azard.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:54 pm

"Can you please give me a dictionary to this old language which you think I won't understand ?" He asked again "About understanding the words ,that I can handle as long as I have the dictionary that translate this so called language to a simple one . . . probally .Anyways ,I just want to try something out" He keeps looking for a dictionary around the tables but can't seem to understand which is it .He was planing to alter the DSM system and adding some magic functions into it .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:17 pm

The tales and the book. In my tribe the ancient were telling us this stories. And the books here confirmed it, even through being less complete than the tales surprisingly. The inhabitant of this place surely didn't want to write down their own end.

My memory of this tales isn't perfect, but the book here give the global idea.

There isn't such a dictionary Daisuke, people here used this :

Nhieling searched into a closet and outed an orb.

Look at this, they were using this kind of item when the books weren't adapted. You just have to close your eyes, to take it into your hand, and to focus, and the information will flow into your head.

This orb were designed to be a translator for their language into the old form of ours. It's not perfect for our use, but it might help you, just ask me the part you don't understand.
Oh, and avoid using orbs randomly, i'm not sure about the after effect of some of them, and i'd prefer some knowing to stay sealed here.

Now that I think of it, I had find an orb that was dealing with the threat, from were it come, and things like this, it may interest you Bex, isn't it?
You will find it in the drawer here, I don't recall it very well so just tell us what was inside if you find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 pm

He then held the orb onto his hand that was given by Nhieling but as soon as he held it ,he could receive all the information as his mind instantly converts it into data and stored into his brain "Oh ! I've got every information I need on .Now time to test it out" He searched for books going to every book shelves .He was able to find many books at a short time by inserting a scanning system into his eye thinking "Now that I think about it ,I guess the DSM was useless afterall . . . "

He read up the entire book in a short time so not much time was wasted .He even read other books that may be usefull and ignores those that would be useless by deleting it's data .He may take some time from each shelf to another since there were alot of books .Among some of the books ,he could even find some spells .Alot of data were copied into his mind exactly the same from the books with it's formula and so on .He was excited surprisingly from reading that may be was due to his ability . . . Though it would still take some time to finish reading all the book in one entire shelf by himself .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:54 pm

It would be nice of you to avoid reading the book marked with a cross, they contained forbidden spell, it would be a pain to have to reset your memory before leaving this place.

Added Nhieling with a grin.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 am

I looked around me..Yes the fountain of ancient knowledge.Back in azard other than strength mattered knowledge,infact we had to constantly study our ancient methods of demon slaying to improve our technologies.And here I was at the center of it all.

The first thing that clicked me,was the threat.It was hard to say I could find a way to teleport myself back to azard,but I could find knowledge of the events that occurred here,which mirror those of my world.And so I started off the far right corner.Most of the books were journals and findings,schematic diagrams and calculations,occasionally I would stumble about books on history.Although they only spoke of this world.And then I found it,a book with the insignia similar to that of the modern drogan tribe.This would mean more then I could imagine.I had found it,the first of the solid clue that justifies my presence here.This was the book.

I opened it.There was no lock to this book,there was no need of it.It held nothing.The pages blank and yellowed depicted nothing.I started to recall my teachings at the council about ancients,now more than ever.There must be some way to unlock this book's secret.There could be no way its totally empty.This book wasn't protected or guarded..because it would appear worthless to a common man.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 pm

I'll move out. I have to find an item into the catacomb of the city.

I let you to your study, i'll be back in an hours i think.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Daisuke managed to finished accumilating the data from one of the shelf but there were so many more "Sigh ,this might take awhile " He said in frustration .He continues to look through the book one by one just by scanning the book's cover ,every single page's data will be transmitted into his mind .He manage to learn alot but when he was bored ,he alos looked at mechinary ,weapons ,magic formulas and also copied it's data into his mind though he was told to avoid reading the books with crosses so he just did as he was told wondering "Why can't I read it ?" He just went on with the other shelves and as he goes he sighed and said "If only there were two of me"

After saying that ,he just remember that he could make doppels ,so he did .He called forth 20 doppels to take a single shelf for each under his command .Within an hour should be enough for Daisuke to accumilate all the data that is required but since the doppels are just the same as Daisuke they would also do the same and look at books which contains machinary ,weapons and magic formula .He noticed there were many kinds of people with magics but he hoped to be able to find some kind of lead to his past so he even read history books though he kind of dislike it but luckly his ability allows the information to be passed in a form of data .

Eventhough an hour was said to be enough ,Daisuke actually managed to finished earlier than expected so he just release the doppels to vanish "Wow that was fast ,should have thought about it earlier though" He said with a cheerful smile on his face "Guess I will go check out the others then" Nhieling would probally be surprised that he managed to get all the information required in such in short time from the number of shelves . . .
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 pm

The pages,yellow,blank and empty.A worthless book to the commoner,but to me it held treasure far beyond that of the chest I carried.But the problem was still unsorted,not dealt with.How would I unlock the secrets.I planned to ask the puppet,but he had already left.What remained to do now was concentrate on my teachings.

And so I recall the events,the classes I took,and recalled the one preaching the high priest bestowed on us.

Flashback

Within the seperine church in front of the the high priest I stood,shaken by his mere presence.He was a formidable warrior of his time,still beholding his masculine and gigantic body.Said to have aided meniphoris himself in the battle of ancient demons.Now a priest of azard,holding the highest and most honorable seat of power.

I bent to my knees and bowed to our holy lord.
"Stand my son.Today is the day you will want to catch glimpse of the surrounding environment.Look around,see this place,etch it in your mind,smell this air,the incense .Breath in,breath out.You my child will join the clan of brothers today.You have proven yourself a mighty warrior,so let me present you with your companion"

He handed me over a gigantic sword,as soon as his grip loosened,m hands dropped by its sheer weight.What madness,how must I fight a blade which I cant even lift!

The problem was not my strength I was sure.The blade was unusually heavy.

"Surprised my child? Perhaps you are using your strength to lift a weapon of holiness.Brute force shall not accompany you as a drogan.Unleash your soul my child,and the sword will heed your command."

"Close your eyes,and feel it breath,throb and speak to you,feel its essence..feel its power"

His words caste a mesmerizing spell on me,dazzling me,as I stared at him with dumb expression.As I stood in front of the council,this expression was the most unsuitable.So I closed my eyes to feel the sword like I was said.Unsure I concentrated.Slowly I felt the sword breathing..yes a throbbing feeling,eloped by a strange energy..It wanted something from me.I soon felt this being sucked out from me,although not in a way I would despise,rather a calm flow,giving me strength.Light as a feather it felt now.I opened my eyes to see through.Blue ki surrounded the sword.I swung around to be sure I wasn't dreaming..no.Not only had I lifted the sword,but just now released my latent ki.

"And there you go.This power now belongs to you.Use it wisely..for the betterment of azard,protect it,with your comrades at even the risk of your very life.bless you my son"

I bowed to him and prepared to turn around,until I heard his voice again.

"Remember child,azard is a land of technology,modernization but also..of the soul of its ancestors.When technology and brute strength fails you.Use your soul..and it will guide you.Just like it did for our ancestors"

My soul...my KI!
I gathered ki in the demonic hand and rubbed it against the pages.And slowly the words and inscription came into view.First light shadows,then darkening.
And here it was,the secret....
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 pm

After getting to the deep of the city, Nhieling arrived to strange room. Tacking a little object from his pocket, he spelled some word in an ancient language and the trap disabled.

Once in the next room, Nhieling reactivated the spell.

Sorry for the next one to pass... You'll get shocked unconscious, but the next trap are mortal, at least this one is just a warning.

Then he follow corridor, avoiding the death spell that were sleeping here, waiting for intruder.

Then Nhieling got to the real core of this city, a gigantic underground complex where the ancient had hide the thing they had forbidden, the things they found dangerous, even in their own madness. Even Nhieling, who isn't know for his morality, had chill thinking about somes of the things that were here.

Here was the last defense, cutting his finger, he let some drop of blood into a monitor.

Code : Last guardian. ID : Nhieling. Request : Disable the last defense.

After a few second, a green light appear, and then Nhieling proceed into the room.
Here were cells, containing the different things, going to data stocked in the orb Nhieling show Daisuke and Bex previously, weapon, magic item...

Mortimer image passed through Nhieling mind.

Eheh, you fool, you're sitting over a bomb, and you're still reluctant to cut the wick... Still, if we came to this, i'd better get ready.

He went into another room and pick an item.

Magic canceler... If I remember well it was sealed here because even the strongest wizard couldn't use magic in the anti-magic zone that this item were creating. It's a little old but it must still work, the battery isn't what it was, but i can't change it.

Then he go to the monitor, a toneless voice come out of nowhere and said :

Oh, Nhieling, long time no see...

Turning himself to look into a corner, Nhieling saw an old man.

Oh, Moam, you're still alive?....

Sigh, i recall you that even if I gave you the right to pass the protection, I'm still the guardian of this place, and since this fucking guardian spell keep me alive without preventing my body from decaying, I can't leave this place anymore.

Must be hard spending all your time here, surprisingly enough, I always forget your existence.

It's this place, the magic aftereffect of the protection here cause the people to forget the things that are residing here, starting by myself. Still, when i sax you here, I wondered if you finally came to finish the guardian transition, the only thing I ask is to finally leave this world, once and for all. I've saw my nation disappear, my friend leave of die. I was traveling into the past, but now my body can't. You don't know how terrible it's to wait in an empty room, waiting for time to pass...

Thinking of Zieref memory, from when he was trapped into the doll, Nhieling answer

I have a vague idea... But I'm still not sure, what would i gained to execute this ritual?

As greedy as ever... To make it clear, your duty would be to prevent people from coming here, and in exchange you would get the ability to execute a little spell that would allowed you to teleport here, and then to teleport back to your precedent position, and you will know if someone enter this city, even if it's highly unlikely, as our people are scatter over earth, and than no one except from them can find this city. Oh, and you would get the right to use the item here, if you don't do it I won't allowed you to leave with this thing.

After thinking a few second, Nhieling finally agreed.

Fine... Before executing it I have a little question, you can excuse the curiosity of an old fart. Have Zieref manifest recently?

Nhieling suddenly lost his composure :

Yes... Even through only being the first time since our clash, 200 years ago, he nearly take back the control over my body recently. He can't wait anymore, i'll have to carry his revenge soon.

Like I thought, if it can help you, I've localised Greed with one of the monitors here he had tookthe control over a small country, far into the south...

Suddently getting pale, Nhieling add

I can't do anything against Greed right now, he's power were by far the strongest of the seven disciple of Zieref.... I'm not sure even the ostia army could take him down if he were to decide to go against them.

You're probably right, then let's start the ceremony. After it, I will finally be able to get the eternal sleep i wish for.

The two of them sit, front to front, and Moam started an incantation, a grey mist started flooding the room, after a few second, Nhieling suddently feel a change into his body, somes information such as the teleport spell Moam was speeking about flow into his head. Then the mist disappear.

Moam body was here, as a lifeless shell.

Nhieling eyes had turned a pale blue, nearly grey.

With some sadness into his voice Nhieling said

Good by my old friend, we've spend a lot of time together.... A lot of time, I'll hope you will be happy into your afterlife.

Then Nhieling left the place, and get to the surface.

When getting to the library, he saw Bex looking at an old book. Approaching him, Nhieling said : This book is totally empty, i already checked it many time and.... What is this????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next