Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Jouvence quest (open to all :p) Empty
PostSubject: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 pm

As Nhieling couldn't stand his last experience during the christmas cosplay, when he nearly die because of his lack of physical form, he decide it was the time to get his younth again. Nhieling don't die of old age, because of his soul stealing ability he stay alive, but his body had gone rusty as time pass.

During his life, Nhieling had find an only way tu get his younth back : Consuming the soul of a feary dragon.
Even through being called dragon, this creature a really far from their cousin, both in magical power, height, and strengh.

The main problem about this creature is that to find them, you must enter the fairy forest, that is a zone full of trap to the non initiated.
The creatures living here, born of raw magic, are.... between annoying and dangerous, even if finding the dangerous one is pretty rare.
This zone is also knew for his rare magic item, going from special flower, to magical equipment and precious animal part. The rumour also run that some old kind of forgotten magic are sleeping here.

Having already gone here, Nhieling can confirme everything except one : Fairy are all but not nice, cute and likable creature.

Preparing his expedition, Nhieling was seeking for interrested person. Everybody is free to join, but nobody can ensure they'll be able to come back....

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:13 pm

As nobody seem interrested, Nhieling decided to go alone.

It's not like they won't be able to catch him up later anyway...

The forest wasn't really far away, and the trip was even boring before reaching the forest.
The faery forest was well know of treasures hunters, and who say treasure, also say thieves.

Just before entering it, a group of thieves encircle him. The bigger one, probably the chief, start talking :

If you want to pass on our land, you'll have to pay us 100 000 drachma.

Is there a discount for old one?

Starting to laught, he respond

Yep ! Over 500 years it's free, we don't make the undead paid. You understand, the business is hard, we can't afford to have the necromancers paying too much...

Oh, fine, see you then
Said Nhieling walking right in front of him, ignoring them.

As the thief started trying to understand where he maked a mistake, Nhieling had already pass by and was behing him, walking as slowy as alway.

He! wai.... Start shouting the thief, just before his head went flying.

Heee... It feel so good... Recently I had to control myself to don't attract attention too much... But here, i can finally enjoy myself. Sorry everyone, it has been a long time since i couldn't appease my instinct and kill without having to regret it later. Don't take it personaly, you just come at the wrong time <3

With negligents movement, Nhieling start slaughtering the small fry. When only one was still alive, sitting on the groung, terrified, Nhieling approach him and tied him.

You're lucky, i have use for you have you ever been deep into the forest before?

As the thief we're nodding, Nhieling add

Okay, you probably don't know then, is one aventurer have enter the forest during the last week?

The thief keep on nodding

Okay, so i'll trully have use for you, start walking, i'll explain you when we'll reach the core of the forest : the faery home

The thief got pale when hearing the faery part, but seeing how Nhieling was dead serious, he didn't dared to say anything.

Good, we'll sleep here this night, even I aren't crazy enought to enter the faery world during the night, Sunrise and sunset are the most dangerous moment into this forest.

We'll just use your camp, sorry about this, but you'll have to spend the whole night tied up.

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 pm

[If no one is interrested, i'll end it alone, but if you want to join, do it now before it won't be RP to join Confused ]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Daisuke was just taking a walk around to explore and so happen to saw Nhieling "Who was that again . . . ?" He tilt his head slightly and took him some time to remember "Hmmmm" Daisuke then remembered about the Christmas Cosplay and he was there "Oh right ,he was Nhieling! Haha I remembered" He so happened to said out loud his thoughts .

He then turned back to Nhieling and went towards him "Hi ,what are you busy doing now ?" he asked curiously with a smile hoping for a respond or at least for him to remember Daisuke .
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Treasure hunt would not have counted up to be the top ten in my list of entertainment.But treasures were without doubt valuable,pricey or not.Their
mere existence proved the fact that they belonged to a time many haven't lived to seen,with its own secrets and mysteries.

This area of the forest I had now stumbled upon was better known by the locals as fairy forest.It held treasures of centuries.Riches and gold had been buried in this sacred land,yet it remained untouched,let alone be plundered or stolen.

No reward goes without risk,in this situation I was oblivious of the threats and dangers I would have to encounter.But a faint voice guided me here,probably my inner consciousness,pleading to explore,to scavenge and to reveal the truth about azard.This place could be the missing link,to the chain of my destiny.

Before I could go deeper I heard a conversation behind the foliage.2 students stood there.I had felt their presence in school before but never got an introduction.

I stepped forward from behind the tall trees I was eavesdropping them from.

"I assume we all have gathered for but the same reason."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Seeing Daisuke, Nhieling thought :

"Know him, knomw him... AH ! The crazy boy that was staying into the fire, and that crashed the roof !... He might be pretty usefull here... I don't know the other one.
"

Hi everyone, i'm happy to see you here, let's just wait for some others, if they have the guts to come, and don't bother with the thief, I have a later use for him.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Right, let's go, nobody will join now.

When the four of them started to reach the forest, the thief suddently hit Nhieling and started to run into the tree direction.

Nhieling suddently stoped the two others from attacking him with a grin :

He... Just let him be, you'll see in no time why i kept him

At the sec he reach the forest, the thief suddently fell to the ground, and started yelling.

As you can see, I wasn't lying, this place is full of danger, most of them can be avoid with just some knowledge.

Some brillant things emmerged the trees, and circled the thief

This pixies are the most dangerous species i know in this forest, in the way it's absolutely impossible to defend yourself. Once a human enter this ground, all the pixies of the forest will plunge him into a endless nightmare, and then start eating his energy. This would be impossible to enter this forest if it weren't for the long time it take them to kill their prey. He's young, so he'll probably last at least two day before dying.

This fairy world is just damn dangerous at night, especially at sunset, so we'll have to kill the dragon today, then i'll take you to a safe place where we'll spend the night, even if you'll probably don't sleep. In the past, the faery wouldn't have worried me, but right now i can't protect myself from the pixies, so we'll have to exit the forest before the next night, or we'll lose on member.

Oh, when in the forest be super warry about everything, when we'll reach the safety zone, you'll have time to search for treasure, you'll be the first into centuries except from myself to come here. So if we kill this dragon swiftly enought, you'll have a long time to discover eveything.
Then let's go !

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Daisuke just stood there surprised wondering what had happened to the thief as they could hear him yelling "That doesn't really sound quite safe AT ALL . . . " He said as he thought "Will the three of us be all right in this situation?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:43 pm

As i said, this area is would be A of B lvl, concidering the level of the dangers here, but nearly all the most dangerous can be avoid by being prudent enought.

You can also pick splendid treasure here, and in the place i told you, they're is thing you can only find here.

Just follow three rules : follow me, don't touch unnecesary things, and listen to what i say. See :

Nhieling showed them a corpse, into a flowerbed.

This one was already here 450 years ago, it was probably a samurai seeing his armor, and one of pretty hight ranking, all of his item are magic item. Do you know why he's dead?

Nhieling suddently launch his puppet into the flower bed, then, every part of the doll that touched the flower started emiting gaz. Using his puppet to grab the samurai katana, he draw it back to him

See, this blue flowers are really toxic, just touching them can make the skin rot. But i can avoid the danger pretty easily, and i've win a sword. I'll take my time to study it tonight, to see what it worth.

You can take your time and seek for interresting things, but just be prudent, it'll be a pain to save you, and I'm not as skilled as i was in the past into necromantic magic. héhéhé
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Daisuke thought about what Nhieling said and then had and idea but went to confirmed with Nhieling "So if we touch the blue flowers ,our skin would rot but what if it touches something inorganic or something else ? Like rocks ,soil ,tree ,metal and water ." He asked to confirm with him since he had a solution .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Hmmm dunno, i haven't try with a lot of thing, but my puppet is suffering damage from it. I tried to use it as a poison in the past, but the effect don't last long when applied on a weapon. It's fast un every way.

The only thing i can say you is that living thing such as tree, will be touched by the damage, this poison is a mix between anti-cell acid, and transcutaneous toxin. As the poison go throught the skin, of organic type tissue, it break the connection between cell, and then spread into the body, causing a painfull, but quick death.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:44 am

After hearing what Nhieling had to say ,Daisuke was able to confirm a solution to it "Mainly ,it kills living cells I presume but it will not take on any effect on to dead and non-living cells" He made a step backward and chants softly "Dop Pe Ru ,2 spiritus Metallicus coentes sagittet inimicum " Daisuke started concentrating in his mind "Control" He placed his hands onto the constant floating metal orb "Formation" The orb formed into metal arms lengthening itself "Sense!"

Daisuke kept his eyes closed and the metal arms went to look for some treasure while being aware of the surroundings "Hmmm I wonder if there's anything useful around " One of the arm grabbed a Digital Scan Monocle that was used by a sniper seeing a destroyed gun ,it seems that he fell from the tree after getting shot and died due to the blue flower "So far ,that's the only useful item I can find .Guess I will just grab some random valueble treasure "

The other arm grabbed a dagger that seems to have some value by looking at the metal it was made from .Both treasures were brought back to Daisuke as he opened his eyes "Well I've got some stuffs" He smiled and held onto the DSM [Digital Scan Monocle] "I will keep this and sell the dagger" He said as he walked off to Nhieling happily .
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 am

I walked freely on the grass.Although fatal to many mortals,my body had already decomposed,all living cells had been replaced by ki currents running through the body,providing the necessary substitute to keep the skin from disintegrating and decaying from the atmospheric changes and pressures.

I scanned the fallen samurai for any scrolls or ancient weapons I could find,so I could perhaps connect them to my world.Sadly this world had ascended unto different era's of evolution,justifying the fact that not everything I find would be of any use.

Treasures were there by the footsteps.I stumbled upon a treasure chest studded with rubies and diamonds.The edges plated with platinum itself and decorated by inscriptions from various language.No slot for a potential key could be seen but the lid had been tightly shut.Was there some spell I would have to use?

Applying pressure might lead to the treasure inside getting damaged..or worse..destroyed.

I turned round to ask the grotesque figure a quary.

"Im sure many mortals might not have been able to enter the land,but how come no mages,excelled in magic,make it here?"

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:19 pm

You're lucky, the two item you pick up weren't into direct contact with the flowers. If ti would, the poison on the metal would have kill you, like i said you need to be prudent....

Anyway don't pick up every item you see, we'll be able to found more interresting one later, and some of them are cursed.

Turning to Bex :

Hehe, good question.

To begin with, the forest part we'll go through isn't the core, the core is like another world, only mortal with incredible magic power can get here. In this area, pixie aren't even an annoyance, powerfull mage generally go there, even through i don't know what mystery lie here.

The second reason, is that only a few people know the secret of this place, and that the one powerfull enought to counter the pixie aren't sure to stay alive, when you can die by a simple mistake. It's the paradox of this place : If you know perfectly, they're is nothing to fear, but in term of danger if you rush into every thing it could nearly be a S area.

Then I have another question : who are you? I'm observe you till the start, and i can't understand something : Why are you wearing a weapon that can only be found in this place? Moreover, this is the first time i saw the kind of magic you're using, except from in the book that are staying here.

I thought this ruin was the last place into this world were such thing could be find.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:58 am

I pulled out the sword the puppet was asking about.
"This is homura,and yes it would be difficult to find a sword of such caliber here.Actually impossible perhaps.I come from another world,and so does this weapon"
The puppet itself was one mysterious figure.I had alot I would like to question him,but I decided not to.The magic world has its own people with their share of secrets.I wasn't sure if he was satisfied with this body,or was he even living at all.
Although it failed in the process and decided to ask him after all.
"What manner of creature might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:28 am

Daisuke heard wat Bex said but wasn't sure who it was directed to so he was kind of confused "Huh?" He showed a confused face towards Bex "Who are you talking to ?" He asked since he was curious
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 am

Me? Just the poor result of an old kind of forgotten magic... Two soul locked in an body that become immortal. To explain it in a few word, let's just say that I get immortality by feeding on soul, and because a old curse backfire.

Another world? really?

said Nhieling with a smile

Surprisingly enought, i think i know even more than you about this, if what i think is true.
i'll explain myself when we get to the safety, you'll see by yourself something you could never have dream to. Let's just say that your history recall me something... something that happen thousand of years ago. Let's just move for now one, we'll have a full night to discuss this.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Daisuke had nothing much to say about anything since he was slow on catching up but he just went with the flow .As Nhieling said ,Daisuke just followed them to a safe area "So what's our main objective by the way ?" Daisuke asked just to know if there's any further details that were missing.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Currently, we're aiming for a special part of the forest, where fairy dragon lived. Then we'll pass the night into the safety.

Suddenly stopping, Nhieling jump backward

Be careful !

Then a gigantic carnivorous plant arised from the groung, nearly cutting Nhieling in half.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Daisuke had already felt it's presence from the strong vibration of the ground as he was on guard "Dop Pe Ru ,10 spiritus mundus coentes sagittet inimicum" He chants quietly so no one could notice .Calling forth 10 earth-type Sagitta Magica that arose from the ground and turned into a earth torn vines to grab hold of the plant restraining it's movement "We got to be on our guards around here ,never know what might pop up" He said just to tell the others .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Just run, the flower is nothing ! merely a trap and a sentinel ! They're is wood gnome living here ! They use this kind of plant to protege their territory. They're elemental creature, it's nearly impossible to see them when they're hiding into the nature, but they can use a very lethal wind magic.

nhieling suddently grab daisuke and throw him to the ground, making the air slash that was heading for his head missing him.

We must fall back to a safer groung, they have way to much opportunity to ambush us here.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:34 pm

After nearly getting sliced from the wind ,Daisuke got grabbed and they just made a quick run for it but just to be safe ,he changed the earth thorn vine form into an earthen wall to protect them from any incoming attacks only from that certain direction "Where is the safer ground anyways ?" Daisuke asked as he continued running with them though he is just following Nhieling by the side .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:38 pm

A place without tree of any plant ! They look like elemental so you can't see them well when they're hiding into a forest.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Daisuke couldn't understand what it is or where it was but he could care less since they are following Nhieling "So I assume you should know where it is ,right ?" He asked to confirm hoping that he really knows the way .
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:18 pm

We walked through the forest,on our guards at all time.Cautious and wary of any and all changes taking place in the environment.I also realized that the local fauna I used to catch glimpse of occasionally in the forest of everlast weren't here.The traps and creatures native here must have forced them to shift out.

So far the place proved to be lethal,men or immortal alike.It was assuring that one of us had the required knowledge to make it out alive..with riches.
I held the treasure chest tight in m arms as we mad way,unfortunately though unable to spot any dry patch of land.

"You talked earlier about the gnomes,are they lethal by touch as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next