Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:46 pm

[Double wall of text !!!!!! Good luck Daisuke]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 pm

[What do you mean Confused Wondering how this topic will end. . .]

Daisuke went towards both Nhieling and Bex "Well ,I'm done on my side .How bout you two ?" He wondered what those two were looking at and joined in by climbing onto Nhieling to see "Lemme see heh he"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 pm

[When i see this kind of wall of text generally, i start sighed because i'll have to read it all. How will this topic end? By william upgrading it i think... Happy seriously, i thing it was a good occasion to develop some background. Nox let's just wait for Bex to show us his own Shiny ]

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 pm

[Lolz a wall of text like this is nothing much for me unless it involves history . . . then I would hate reading that .Well looking forward to what else you have in mind for later Happy ]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:03 pm

[Hmmm I haven't a lot of thing in mind right now, it'll mainly depend on Bex part, I can't make plan before reading his contribution.]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 am

Dots,showed up,filling the page like ants.Images started to form...What I held in my hands seemed more like a picture book,with text entailing the bottom.The book was solely about the great wars that occurred before the drogans came to existence.It shows depictions of battles ravaging on in the netherworld.Vampires slashing blade and teeth against lycans.This I assumed was a millennia before our existence came into being.Tales of destruction which occurred before man was brought to earth.But how is it that these were not records in our history,how come these pictures ,these stories remained confidential.I flipped pages in anticipation of a depiction that might link to azard.As I turned pages,I saw a full body picture,beautifully sketched,almost real of the vampire that was fighting in the picture before..there is a little scribble below the picture..probably his name.
The language was neither of this world or mine.Perhaps scripts and words were being developed at this time,thus the language was foreign.Perhaps that is why the events were recorded as pictures than words.

The sole vampire alone was not the only one privileged by a sketch.All members of lycans and vampires who had joined the war,had a picture.As I flipped another page,what seemed to be a picture of a werewolf,suddenly brunt to flames.I wasn't sure what this meant,surly It wasn't me who ignited it,the flames were yellow.Surprisingly the flames didn't spread to the book,but conveniently the page burnt to crisps,as if it never there.

I was baffled to this point.How did this sole page,depicting a lycan burnt down,while the others were perfectly fine?

I saw the puppet,who had came back,and stood next to me,staring intently at the book.I had not noticed his presence ,too busy rediscovering history.

"What do you make out of this?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am

[Not much for me to say so not posting anything from Daisuke for now . . . Gotta wait for Nhieling then . . . ]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 am

Turning his blue pale eyes to Bex he said.

Even Zieref memory's, the soul that is seal into the puppet, aren't this old.

It's said that even today, vampire and werewolf older than the apparition of human are still living, they're said to have a glorious history, but i can't help you, it's just out of my field of knowing.

I happen to know the location of some old vampire, but it would be kinda hard to get here...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 pm

[I am lost on the topic now . . . and so will be my character]

Daisuke heard their entire conversation while he was on top of Nhieling but could not understand what they were trying to mean .He tried to be paitience "Anyways ,I've just finished everything on my part .Now what ?" Even though from seeing the book that Bex has held in his hands with the pictures and all ,he still could not understand "What's with the book and what are they trying to say" He felt kind of sad since he failed to catched up on anything currently .He just guessed that there was something related about vampire and werewolves with the book but that's all he knew .Hearing Nhieling ,he guessed they will go meet some old vampires . . . ?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:53 pm

I shoved the book into my overcoat pocket,and picked up the chest.
"Well,I would have to request you to show me the way sometime then,for now im guessing we should call it a day..oh and im taking this book"

We all had a tired journey,I packed up my belongings,new and old.wondering if the trip back would be as hard as it was to get in...

[We'll do a duo mission later dorianodet,for now I think this ones over,unless you have something to add from your side]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

We're searching for the link between what happen to Bex, and the past of this city, Daisuke.

I don't know the link Bex see between this part of history that were before the dawn of humanity, I just offer him the help I can, but he must know the subject better than me.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm

[Awe . . . *blurred* It's ending now ?]

"Okay . . . " He just said that and nothing else came into mind so he just had to follow with the flow .Daisuke got down of Nhieling since he just wanted to see what was going on though he was planning on staying on to Nhieling for a little longer though "Let's get going then?" He adds as he smiles since that part was seemingly done with .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm

[Let's end it, but the item gain will be in "history" when we'll upgrade our profile? Or here?]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:33 pm

[Depends if you sell it or keep it Hehe I doubt it will be sent to the history though . . . who knows XD]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Just item i want to add to my profile.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 am

Nhieling: 5 SP, 5 MP and 1,000,000 Drachma
Bex: 4 SP, 4 MP and 700,000 Drachma
Daisuke: 4 SP, 4 MP and 700,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5