Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Alberio wrote:
(OOC: I'M STILL BEING TRAMPLED, SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEE)

[Ah yes, but all of us have fled the battlefield, sayonara Mortimer xD]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 pm

dorianodet wrote:
Alberio wrote:
(OOC: I'M STILL BEING TRAMPLED, SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEE)

[Ah yes, but all of us have fled the battlefield, sayonara Mortimer xD]

[Evil much X3 ? Rofl . I can't run away since Eva is still holding me and hasn't post a reply . . . ]
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:27 pm

But then Kagami saw Mortimer getting trampled, rushing over to him as fast as she could to protect him... Even if it meant she received more injures she couldn't let her sensei - and boyfriend - get possibly killed.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Mortimer opened his eyes blearily. He could barely see what was happening. His fever was spiking and he was most likely hallucinating. Even as Kagami shielded Mortimer and the arrows pierced down around them, the only vision he could see was her."...Kitty..." was all he could say. Speaking slurredly and barely comprehensible. Unable to tell who was really protecting him he fell back unconcious and unaware of the torment he may have caused.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Kagami was shocked, unable to do anything but stay still as she protected Mortimer and now wept, cussing right and left. "Damn fucking bitch-dick..." And so on she cussed...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Fading in and out of conciousness, Mortimer looked up, unsure of what he saw. The horrors had mostly receeded by now. They were almost safe. Unaware of his surroundings all he could tell was that there was a warm body above him. But the body was... hurt. He could tell that there was some darkness in this body, and that it was growing from this hurt... It needed... help... comfort. Reaching up with his child sized hands he hugged the body as tightly as he could kissing it as he did so.

This action could have easily been attributed to the fever, or maybe his true feelings. Regardless of the truth of the situation, the fact was that as in an eight year old body, he was hugging and kissing the being who was protecting him.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Kagami sighed... At least Mortimer had acknowledged her presence, though she wasn't sure if he thought she was Kitty or what. "... It's almost safe Mortimer." Her voice was very different from that of Kitty now, she hoped he would be able to tell from that... She would hug him back but the danger had not yet passed...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:58 pm

[Here start the +18 part? Ok i'll stop flood]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 pm

(OOC; Okay, you guys think this thread is complete?)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:04 pm

[Most protagonist have already leave the battlefield]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm

[OOC; I've been unconscious so yeah :3 xDD]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Okay then, I'll PM Will and let him know
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 pm

[Yeah. The rest of the RP for me would be Kagami hugging Mortimer and well... You get the idea. It'd be hard on me to roleplay that sort of emotional... stuff.]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Don't worry, we'll just pull a 1950's movie ploy. Allll implied. Point is this thread is done.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 am

[Okay, this is how I grade the thread. I rated each post you done from 1~3 and added it to a point total. I then divided the total by three. And then, again by 2. The remaining points you have go into your SP/MP/KP.]

Rewards!
JKDragon: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Kagami737: 5 SP, 4 KP and 700,000 Drachma.
Bex: 1 SP and 1,000 Drachma.
Alberio: 5 SP, 5 MP and 750,000 Drachma.
Pyoh: 4 SP, 3 MP and 500,000 Drachma.
Kitty: 4 SP, 3 MP and 400,000 Drachma
Eva: 2 SP, 1 KP and 100,000 Drachma.
Daisuke: 2 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma.
Dorianodet: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6