Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 am

[Till when will those undeads ever die ?! ]

Daisuke just followed Nhieling "So what now ?" He asked as he starts his chant in his mind "Dop Pe Ru ,2 spiritus ignis coentes sagittet inimicum" that calls forth 2 fire-type Sagitta Magica that merged with his arm to create a blazing flame claw .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 am

[when i say "die" it was only a way of speaking, sry, wasn't clear]

Mortimer, you're leading, we'll follow you.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:46 pm

OOC; Sorry gonna take control of Kagami for a bit seeing how she's absent.

Sitting on Kagami's shoulders shields ready to defend and spears ready to attack.

Her chainsaw withdraw from malletspace while a flaming molotov cocktail smoldered in her other hand.

The violent vampire jumped off the roof, leading with her chainsaw arm, splitting one of the horrors in half.

Throwing her molotov Kagami dashed forward with her chainsaw block meaning to slice through the long claws of any who dared get in her path.

As the vampire attempted to cut a swath through her enemies, Mortimer shot one, then two of his black-bladed ribbonsinto the chest cavities of horrors seeking to take them from behind. A slash from their left and Mortimers cowl like shields blocked it, giving Kagami a second to swing her chainsaw underhand, slicing upward through the horrors pelvis and upward out its collar bone.

The pair pressed forward, not bothering to finish off the monsters who were already regenerating. Killing them all would take too much time. Time they didn't have.

Mortimer was busy protecting Kagami from the swarming undead which flanked her as the seemingly psychotic vampire began hacking everything int front of her.

A path was forming behind them littered with the sliced bodies of undead horrors. Kagami had made sure to make her cuts as wide and wounding as possible. The greater the wound, the longer it would take them to regenerate. Still, the horrors were definatley regenerating and the path they were cutting was not going to last forever. Mortimers barrier was already starting to falter, as one of the horrors claws pierced through it stabbing his left arm. He just hoped he could keep Kagami undamaged enough to complete the path, and that the other two would be smart and fast enough to follow them through this zombie riddled hell.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Nhieling was following closely. Smart, he was, but it seem that through years he had lost his sanity as he was playing with nhis new toy, even surrounded by a mass a undead.

Despite seriously finding this situation fun, Nhieling was also thinking : "They are good, they might be able to do it... Revenge is near"

Mortimer, i think it will be hard to cut through all this mass, the necromancer have see our move and have put them into a defensive position. I'll use my smoke bomb to block the sight and use the flam on my puppet to make him think we're cutting through. Then we will just have to escape the melee and attack him by the side.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:46 am

Daisuke just watch and thought "All we've got to do is slice em' eh?" He got in stance and dashed forward as the claw lengthens with it's blazing flames on ,it wouldn't be very hard to slice through while the flames kills the cell weakening the hardness to slice through it .Daisuke started to make his move against the undeads .
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Kagami continued to hack through the undead horrors, but the pain of their claws was starting to slow her down as she got closer to the Mortimer imposter... But she couldn't let her friends die. She hadn't had friends like this in 200 years, she wouldn't let them down again. Finally she was within range, sending out her Flame Spray and hoping at least one of the knives hit the Mortimer imposter and distracted him, ending his control over the Undead horrors.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Eva felt quite useless, she didn't have her bow and really couldn't help stem the tide from here... though she would of been able to if she had the bow, her new technique would of been able to hit that guy from with here with no problems at all. Instead, she was stuck on a roof, trying to hold of these horrors with nothing but her pistols... She had no intention of dying here. "I wish I had my bow" she sighed.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

[Eva: Would you like me to become your bow for the time being? ]
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:54 pm

(You'd have to be my arrows too :3, but yeah, that'd be nice)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm

[Lolz . How bout Sagitta Magica type of arrows ? Happy I just remembered I forgotten to tell Al about something that he might've misunderstood .Owelz]

Daisuke stopped and looked towards Eva "What's wrong?" He asked since he didn't hear what she said just ago .
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Jess followed Kagami, acting as a rear guard of sorts in case any of the clawed things tried to get at the vampire from behind... Really she was doing an excellent job, even able to pause for bits and help strengthen the assualt to try and get to the Mortimer imposter...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Still 20meter to go, and i'll be in range to hit him. At the second i'll do so, he'll lose control over the undead, it's then that i'll be dangerous, they are going to go zerk, if we can't stay out of the fight at this moment we'll be done for... Even a half god won't be able to reattach all the piece.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Hearing that only helped Kagami. Just 20 meters, she could make it. She kept hacking through the undead horrors, making a path that just as quickly collapsed behind them. The help from Jess was appreciated, the vampire knew that any help would be in this situation. But that the self-defence teacher actually found spare time to do that without getting mowed over by the undead horrors. Kagami kept her amazement to herself as she continued cutting a path through. She could save it for later.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Kagami ! Launch me behind their line ! I'll draw the attention of the necromancer before distracting him, use this opening to flee the melee, we'll die the second i'll hit him if we stay here !
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Kagami nodded, putting away her chainsaw as she took nheiling and tossed him... It was life or death... They had to make it. Or all of these people would be truly gone.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Since he was from afar ,he changed his left arm into a bow and his right creates multiple fire arrows .He continues shooting at the undeads while standing next to Eva .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Lucky me, i was able to use the first homing fireball in the history, and to fly the same day...

Saided Nhieling just before being threw by Kagami. As he was in mid air, he was wondering where Kagami had find the strengh to throw him that far...

Hmm more important, i have'nt thought of the landing...

Then he crash on the ground, after rolling he little he sudently stand up, right in front of the necromancer, that look him with the kind of "what the **** are you doing? You're ruining the dramatic atmosphere!"

Must hurt quite a bit

Massaging his neck, Nhieling respond

Yep, last time i ask a vampire that can't control the power output and the angle of shot to throw me. Oh ! sorry but i don't have any time for chitchat.

The Nhieling turned back, threw some smoke bomb to cover the flee of his comrade, and with a negligent wave of the hand, stabbed the necromancer into the chest with his puppet.

As the soul pain make the necromancer loosing control over his army, Nhieling suddently realised : hmmm how will a flee myself?
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Kagami knew to flee, hoping nheiling would be allright back there. As she did her best to get out of there she wondered how he would make it out of the same situation when he was in the center of it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:39 pm

As the horror were starting an endless slaughter, Nhieling was crawling into the grass, trying to make himself discret. This could have work, if not for the flame that was floting being him, suddently realising that it was somehow hot, Nhieling remember this detail, Nhieling turned back to extinsh it, but three horror were already charging him.

%*@!, why things are getting so difficult when i lose my ability after a 200years slumber... Before arevything was going smoothly... I was killing everything that dared approach me, it may be linked. RUNNNNNN !!!

As Nhieling start running, (not very different from a normal person walking) he tried to distract the horror with his puppet, but it didn't seem very effective...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Mortimer couldn't believe that they had actually done it. Yes he and Kagami were bleeding but the necromancers focus had been broken. And with that the horrors lost their focus. Instead of focusing on the group, they instead turned to the firs thing which moved (namely each other) and began slashing away at them.

Possibly their only weakness was that their vision was based on movement. And that when not being directed by a higher being to act they would attack only what they could see moving. The still tiny Mortimer tugged the hem of kagami's skirt. "We need to get down. Stay on the ground and move slowly" Dropping down himself, Mortimer got on his hands ad pelvis worming his way through the dancing horrors. The ground was the least interesting thing to uncontrolled horrors, they were far to busy tearing the fastest moving of them apart. So long as they moved slower than the horrors and didn't mind getting stepped on every now and again, they should have been able to wiggle their way out of the crowd safely.

Unfortunately this tidbit of information was unknown to the ancient puppeteer. And so he continued to move away as quickly as his antiquitated legs would carry him. Even his puppets quick rapid movements were faster than his own, and perhaps that was what saved him. The jittery wooden thing shook faster than he ran and so became he ideal target. The three horrors moved in on it and began shredding the puppet in a semicircle, before turning to each other and and slashing their now fast moving breatheren.

Unfortunately for Mortimer the wounds he had sustained protecting Kagami from the worst of the attack were catching up with him. His vision was getting blurry and he felt a high fever coming on. This young body was nowhere near as hearty as his normal one. If things kept up he just. might... pass.... out...... And with that Mortimer ahd lost conciousness as he crawled on the ground. A cold sweat breaking out on his forehead. It would be some time before he recovered, but what he needed most right now was a way to get out from the heals of the rapidly moving horrors.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

While fleeing the battlefield, Nhieling suddently feel a chill down his spine. Without a doubt, he was sure about it. His experience was speaking, she haven't betray him for a long time now. His pride couldn't allow this...

Suddently turning back he yell through his puppet

: "Who the **** have say old !"

And then run away.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 pm

(Omg... I'm going to faint having to grade this...)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 pm

OOC Start to prepare it :p
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am

[ Happy Pity William Hehe Well hopefully you get the story .Gambate ! Fighting !]
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:44 pm

"I'm an archer without a bow thats what is wrong. I could hit things from here... but yeah" She frowned and reloaded her guns, they were good for close range, but not for this.. not yet anyway. She had yet to truely understand one of her new abilites which would of made this so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next