Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 am

Will was left quite breathless after the bear hug, however it would seem she let go of him. As she created an earth wall, “Haha, I won’t lose.” He competitively smiles, “Son Ta Rik... Per telum of incendia quod inflecto of incendia, EGO to order thee! Incendia largior super mihi, surculus! Destruction Arrow.” William chants his strongest spell, closing his eyes as he concentrates his magic, staring directly at the falling cataclysmic wall. Letting go of the arrow, it explodes when it makes contact with the wall, causing the wall to burst up in rubble, hoping at least some of the rubble would hit or distract the girl. He had no time to waste. “Son Ta Rik. Son Ta Rik. Flamma ex divum, surculus procul meus hostilis! Fell Flames!” He chants, as a fire cloud forms at the top, hailing fire needles onto the field, an attack from above. If this failed, he held up his gauntlets in a single attempt for defense.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 am

Jess sighed as some rubble hit her in the face... Great, she'd gotten such and excellent idea and Will had beat her to it. And now there were projectiles coming from above. Wait... Maybe she could project an earth wall from a vertical surface. She tried... and last second it finally worked, creatign a ledge which protected Jess from the rain of fire from above... But Jess had enough of this. "Ok, ok... I forfeit... Dang, that was so inventive..."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 am

William finally collapsed as the battle had ended. That was damn tiring and he hadn’t actually got a great hit in. “Whew, you’re strong... really strong. As expected from a teacher, I assume.” He grins, slumping slightly from the excess use of spells. He hadn’t used that much spells since his time in the Defending Shrine mission. “Have you ever been to Everlast Magic School? It’s a great place, you should come and visit.”
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 pm

As Jess made the earth wall go back in, she was visibly exhausted as she walked over and sat next to William... "Thanks... And no, I have not yet visited the place. Just haven't had time." Just then the alarm on Jess's watch went off. She looked at it quickly. "Oh... Forgot to get rid of that alarm, that student's on vacation." She started messing with the buttons on her watch, using the opportunity to look away from Will so he wouldn't notice her blushing. "Stupid small buttons..." It'd been a while since anyone had beaten her. Once she'd finally managed to get rid of that alarm reminder, her blush had gone away and she turned back to William. She figured that ah heck, he might as well learn now. It was better than him finding out later and being in shock about it. "Y'know, if there's one sort of man I respect it's one I can't pin down."

[OOC: Yeah, Guess what I got in mind for the two of us ;)]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:08 pm

“Right... I’m not so sure, haha... I never rely on luck in a battle.” He slowly pauses; he hadn’t heard a compliment like that before, the girl did seem pretty odd; yet nice to be with. “You should visit some time, it’s a great place surrounded by numerous areas that are worth exploring,” He adds, informing her. In fact, to the east, north, south and west of the school, all the places had their own respective ‘terrain’, desert, snow and such. There were numerous villages surrounding the school, too. As well as mountains. It was an extraordinary area.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 pm

"Sounds fun... Matter of fact me and most of my students deserve a break, we've all been working so hard..." Jess gave a thoughtful look. "How open it it to visitors, in terms of what's allowed and not allowed... That could be a problem with some of my more mischeivous students." Jess shook her head. In total she had to keep up with 39 students, many of which were at least 6 years younger than her and of which about half a dozen that hadn't even hit puberty yet. She had a tough job... "It doesn't help I have a lot of students - 39 total... And there probably some cap on number of vistors isn't there."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 am

“Well, not really, I mean our class has like 52 students, or something... It’s pretty small compared to other classes with like 100 people. We’re split into year group and power level, I think. Something like that.” William explains, not sure how the principal of the school had decided it. It was an odd formation and set-up either way. “There’s not really a maxmimum visit, but they prefer visitors to not interrupt the classes, unless they’re joining it themselves.” He nods.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:36 am

Bump. X3
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

"You'll probably see me and my students over there sometime soon, then." Jess laughed, giving William a friendly - but still somewhat hard - slap to the back. "Come to think of it I heard something about the combat practice class. They evidently don't have a self-defence class set up, and I don't want to put them through the extra trouble... So I might settle for being the assistant teacher of combat practice..." Jess lightly slapped herself to snap herself out of it, she was starting to yammer on and on again.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

(We wrapping this up?)

William grins at Jessica, "Yeah. You being a teacher would be great, haha. You'd be an awesome teacher over there, there's a lot of kind teachers, yet there's also a lot of mean ones. I'm pretty sure I could get through it all though," He proudly nods to himself.

"One example of bad, would be with me and my friend, Aliidan. We were late to class and the nurse-teacher, Lorraine, forced us to go into this swampy hell place and fight a golem and get some sillly gem for her," He pouts, then again, the mission ended in success and Aliidan having an extreme perk towards history. Looking at the time, it was about time to leave. They've been talking for quite awhile it'd seem.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

"I can tell you're still pretty tired, William. How about you get some rest, you can meet me and some of my students tomorrow if you're still around here." Jess blushed as she got up. "I ought to get some shut-eye myself, one of them requested a private session really early..."

[OOC: After you next post the thread ends... Go ahead and grade it! XD]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am

“Alright, can’t wait!” William yawns, rubbing his eyes as he gets up. “It’s nice to meet you! We should keep in touch, haha.” William laughs happily, glad to be able to help and meet some new people, Jessica’s students. As he begins to walk up the path Jessica had crafted with her magic. “You’re really amazing to make this... anyway, cya!” William waves goodbye, admiring her magical abilities. There weren’t much earth mages in the school, nor has he met any. He always took earth magic for granted. Obviously, he had not had his mind changed. He made his way back to the Everlast dorms, looking at the beautiful midnight moon. It was a fateful encounter.

(OOC: DONE~~ Unless you want to add something? Also, I don’t grade my own threads. There’s only the rare occasion that the grading people are all in the same thread. I’ll ask some other people to do it.)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am

OOC: Meh, it's fine the way it is... This ending adds to the mysterious feel I want... XD So yeah, who else grades threads around here speaking of which? *Wants to know for herself* All about me
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Rewards:

Jessica: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma
William: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next