Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

"I can tell you're still pretty tired, William. How about you get some rest, you can meet me and some of my students tomorrow if you're still around here." Jess blushed as she got up. "I ought to get some shut-eye myself, one of them requested a private session really early..."

[OOC: After you next post the thread ends... Go ahead and grade it! XD]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am

“Alright, can’t wait!” William yawns, rubbing his eyes as he gets up. “It’s nice to meet you! We should keep in touch, haha.” William laughs happily, glad to be able to help and meet some new people, Jessica’s students. As he begins to walk up the path Jessica had crafted with her magic. “You’re really amazing to make this... anyway, cya!” William waves goodbye, admiring her magical abilities. There weren’t much earth mages in the school, nor has he met any. He always took earth magic for granted. Obviously, he had not had his mind changed. He made his way back to the Everlast dorms, looking at the beautiful midnight moon. It was a fateful encounter.

(OOC: DONE~~ Unless you want to add something? Also, I don’t grade my own threads. There’s only the rare occasion that the grading people are all in the same thread. I’ll ask some other people to do it.)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am

OOC: Meh, it's fine the way it is... This ending adds to the mysterious feel I want... XD So yeah, who else grades threads around here speaking of which? *Wants to know for herself* All about me
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Rewards:

Jessica: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma
William: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2