Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am

-Open for everyone-
-Leila said she was rounding people up for this mission, so if you replied to it, post here-

"Will, you mages please defend the shrine? It means the villages life! I don't want to sacrifice anyone though. Even if you're all fairly new at this, I trust you all!!" The mayor screams, expressing his trust to the new group of mages.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:03 am

"Yes! Let's defend the shrine!" Leila cheers, as she leaves the room to go exploring through the small village. They had a day of preparation left, that's pretty good. Turning through corner to alleyway, she see's a giant gym! 'A place where I can whack something without remorse and as long as I can~~' she thinks to herself, dashing inside.

(Aktw, Bex said they'd come i hope more do tho)
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 am

Micah just prances around, unsure on how she could help. This is a defending mission, yet at the same time, eliminating the monsters in front of you. She just rested up in a small bed, waiting for her time to fight... or hopefully the monsters don't come at all!!
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 am

Leila wondered if defending the shrine was worth it, yeah, it's an ancient tourist attraction to this small village, but nothing else. The history of this shrine over the lives of the villagers? Well, not like it matters. All the villagers around the area were all rounding up in the middle, the main square, going into hiding.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 am

(hi)
"So, why's the shrine so important?" Kitty asked. "Why can't we just temporarily evacuate the villagers while the shrine....ummm... uhh, what's happening to the shrine???"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:44 am

(Hey Kitty)

"This shrine is a treasure to the village!! It must stay! These homes can all be destroyed, but the shrine... it must stay in tact." The mayor angrily explains.

"...I don't want to work for an idiotic old man like you... But, to protect the shelter of all the villagers, I'll do it..." Raven mutters, signalling the remaining people to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 am

Leila enters the gym and quickly spams the punching bags with bashing hits with her staff. "Fun~~" She smiles, licking her lips as it attracts the (very few) people around the areas attention. They were packing up to go under shelter as well, Leila didn't want to disrupt them, but it was too late... so she continued anyway. Not that she didn't have time to waste or anything.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:50 am

(I was asked to join )
"so this is it?" I inquired

"yep,thats it.Thats the shrine we'r supposed to protect..or well thats what the mayor says here" Tridus replies back,holding the letter

"so what'r we protecting this from anyway?"I asked

"theres nothing written about that,well you know the usual.Probably monsters"Tridus replied

"What about the others? wasnt this a group mission?" I asked again

"It is.Maybe you arrived early,either way they're all gonna land up here,this is where the action's at" He replied,his voice eager for engaging into battle.

I put my sword down and sat on the floor.A few scars would often hurt from my encounter at the temple,but I was ready to fight.And so I waited..
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

"Right." Kitty says crossing her arms, "So what exactly are we protecting The Shrine from?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 pm

(OOC: Why am I getting messages for this, even though I didn't even post, like in the thread? D:)
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:41 pm

(Rose???)

Leila walked out of the gym, her lust satisfied for today. She walks through the alleyways to quickly make it to the shrine they need to defend, it is pretty large as well. "Hello, anyone here? For me to kill?" She asks aloud.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 pm

"Well? Answer the question," Raven demands.

"I don't know!! They just started recently, monsters and even some animals just started acting oddly when brought near to the pillar, now there's been sightings on monsters trying to wreck it and recently an army of monsters coming to attack it!!!" The mayor screams, sending Micah, Raven and Kitty out of the house to have alone time before he packs-up for the evacuation.

"Well... should we head to the pillar?" Raven asks the two ladies.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:50 pm

I stood up as I heard someone calling out.what I found was a young blond girl.Was she supposed to be one of the team? or was she just lost in the evac.
"hello there,are you one of the defenders?"I asked the girl
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Micah silently nods at Raven and takes the lead, heading directly for the shrine. There were a few hours left, but it's best not to take any time, as the estimated time of arrival might happen sooner. And was Micah right, the ground slightly shook, only from where Micah was standing and a large mole monster explodes from under the ground, sending Micah flying in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 am

"Micah!" Kitty shouts and runs to her aid, "Micah are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 am

Micah nods at Kitty, and writes with a pen in almost extreme speed: "I'm fine... the villagers haven't all evacuated, we have to keep them safe."

Getting up, wobbly the mole-like monster took pictures of the three and jumped back in the hole it made, fleeing. It obviously was only planning in getting our identities.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 am

"Right, we need to get the villagers out before the monsters come back. we should split up into two groups, some stay here to guard the Shrine while others evacuate the village." Kitty breathes
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 am

"Yes, I'm also one of the defenders of the shrine." Leila licks her lips, as she feels some shaking. "Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift." Leila jumps back with improved speed and avoids this mole-like monster from attacking her.

"What're you?" She asks, "Other than something I'll kill!!" After she said that. The bells of the town rung loudly, it had a piercing sound to it. It seems the monsters had already arrived in one-hundred meters of vicinity of the town. "You! Kill this monster, I'll go see the army!" Leila shouts leaving to the entrance of the village. Not everyone's evacuated, this is definitely bad.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 am

'They're here already!?' Micah thought as she turns to Kitty and Raven. 'I'll hurry and get all the villagers to safety, you two should fend off the monsters, I can fight... but only a little, so...' Micah writes giving them a bow, praying that they'll both be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 am

"Alright. Ready Raven? Let's protect this shrine!" Kitty shouts.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:41 am

Before I could speak anything,the girl vanished.well guess she had no plans of telling her name...
I looked at the monster who seemed to be staring back at me...a mole..
I stood up and drew homura
"ok then..lets dance" I said sarcastically.
"can I help?"Tridus asked,in a rather eager tone
"not right now" I told him.
I had no intel on this thing.It was best to study it first.
The monster charged forward,unafraid of my sword.I did the same.Channeling a small amount of ki in my feet I skated next to it and jumped above his head.
just near my blind spot a sharp bone popped out of his body,the tip of this seemed like what youd call a dart.On closer look it appeared to be..some kind of injection?..as soon as it touched my jacket,it started to disintegrate.Whatever this fluid was,within no time it has eaten up most of what was left of my jacket.Tridus jumped out and hid behind a rock while I threw the jacket away.
"..I guess swords with you is rather risky.."
I took our rosayan and charged it up with ki..this time holding in my devils hand,deliberately so the ki is demonic.The shot pierced right through its face creating a way for all his blood to pour out...a vile disgusting shade of purple..it started it eat away everything in its path..Perhaps his blood is his biggest weapon.I jumped out of the way and climbed up the nearby tree.

The bell rung louder now,perhaps cause of increasing danger,and mysteriously out of the ground,more of these creatures popped up.There black eyes staring out .They made their way into different direction and started to eat away the vacant houses.

"this doesnt look good" Tridus commented

Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 am

Kitty couldn't do anything but watch, her Dark moon spell wouldn't help much, and to use Poison fang she needed to bite the creatures, and there was NO WAY she was going to do that. Looking around she spotted the Shrine, a worm like creature was slowly making it's way towards it. Kitty cursed and ran to the Shrine and casted a Magic shield around it. She turned around to face the creature, it was at least two times her size. Closing her eyes she prayed that the creature was not strong. "Help." She whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 am

Raven nods at Kitty, thinking she could handle herself... then again, that monster did look strong. As he slashed at miniature monsters of little power, he turns and noticed an aerial attack. Flying angel like monsters seemed to be preparing bows to shoot at the shrine. "I don't think so!!" He shouts, grabbing his two-handed sword and launches it at the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

The worm like monster reached Kitty's Magic barrier and walks right through it as if nothing was there, she shivered and took a step back leaning against the shrine. One of the angel like monsters drew back it's bow and aimed it at the shrine. "Kittal-latic luna fuscus." she chants, the angel like monster clawed at its' eyes and fell from the sky. Meanwhile the worm like creature was crawling closer.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am

Raven quickly jumps at Kitty as she took out the angel like monsters. "Howling Pound!!" He shouts, slamming his two-handed sword as if it was a hammer easily obliterating the worm-like monster. "You alright, Kitty?" He asks with a smile, glad she's safe. As the angel monsters drew closer, "Rift Wave!" He shouts wiping some out as a crescent moon shaped beam blasts into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defending Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next