Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eva

Eva

Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 am

Soon after the battle for the shrine, Eva had gotten herself patched up, a proper sling for her still wounded arm. She had seen a few quite promising people among the people hired to help protect the place, and had arranged a meeting with them. An idea came to mind but she wanted to speak with them about this idea in person, to see what they thought. Only thing to do now was wait for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 pm

(So you have to be invited to post here?)
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 am

(Mrmmhmmm. Just for a few people, they know who they are)
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 am

Micah crossed secretly, trying not to attract any attention, then again she never did, she was never able to speak, so no one ever paid attention to her, saddening but true. 'Is this it? M-maybe I'm at the wrong place? Argh, I'm so bad with directions!!' Micah thinks to herself, pouting. She trips over and then looks up, looking at a girl with two different coloured eyes.

Micah looked strangely at the girl, she had seen her before at the shrine village-place, though never really met anyone because her and Emet were separated earlier from everyone else. 'So what's happening, now?' Micah writes on the board.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:51 am

Eva looked to the girl approaching, seeing her long before she was seen herself. Though, not quite expecting a greeting on a board.. oh well, no need to ask questions really, she could do the talking for now. "So.. you decided to show up, good. The others aren't here yet.. The sniper nodded and took a seat nearby on some conviently placed rock that was suitable for sitting on. "We weren't introduced at the shrine, my names Eva" she held out her good hand for Micah to shake.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

William wandered through the forest, making his way to the designated meeting spot. "This is the right way, haha. Wow, never thought he'd plan something like that... Well it's only a rumour and all." William grins nonchalantly, as he see's two girls, one being Micah, who he has met before and the other the girl he met in the shrine mission from before, he made it just early enough to hear her name was Eva. "I'm here, you two... waiting for one more person, right?" Will nods.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Emet finally makes his way to the meeting spot, where he hastily stares at everyone there.

"Uhh, ehehe, sorry I took so long" he apologizes, realising he's always late for everything. "Iss... Is this everyone?"
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 am

Eva nodded as all of the others arrived, she didn't know any of them personally, and none of them really knew here either. So far everything was going to plan. "Yes, this is all of us.. a four person squad is all we need." The sniper said as she looked around at the others. "I wanted to call you here, because I have some information of some illegal activity. I'm sure those involved think they can simply get away with this. But, I have been commissioned to form this group to combat operations such as that" She would then pace a little. "Basically, I thought your skills could be usefull, though I only saw limited amounts during the mission to defend that shrine.. So, please, tell me more about what you can all do"
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm

"Well, erm, I dunno if you actually saw me fight, but that's pretty much all I can do. Shoot flowers... Yeah." Emet says, a little disappointed with his effort.
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 am

Will slightly chuckles at the kid, creating flowers well, was a rather humorous ability. “I’m a fire mage, myself. Also a marital artist practitioner.” William nods, with a thumbs up, rather confident in his abilities. It was an interesting plan to tackle head on, the evil group that seems to reside in the Everlast Magic School. It’d be better with help from the rest of his friends, but Eva recommended just this group of people... He wondered why, but it was pretty unknown right now.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)   Aftermath and Beginnings (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath and Beginnings (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1