Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Defending Shrine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am

"Y-yeah, thanks Raven." Kitty smiles.
(i'm going somewhere, and won't be back for two days so i won't be able to post Sadness )
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 am

(That's fine, I hope you enjoy yourself, Kitty.)
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Their numbers had started to multiply more,I had to do something before they flooded the area.

"bex look over there" tridus tugged my shirt as he tried to divert my attention to the mole monster I just killed.What I found now was a huge gaping hole to where I had killed the thing.

"I know you can just blindly shoot them all,but this isnt wise.These worms are enough to block our path with huge holes like that if we kill them on the spot.There too clustered to move away
and I dont think itll be safe to touch them.Im afraid we are..."Tridus was about to complete his sentence before I grabbed a dozen of them and squished them over a huge rock by the side of the path with my extended devils hand.

" I guess thats your answer.." I replied to him.

"what sort of vile,disgusting ki.." sensing the demonic ki he started to complain

"I know I know...,I know its not pure or holy like others,but trust me the only reason im using this one over my own is because its stronger.Without it perhaps im not sure im alive.."
A sharp pain stung my chest as I said that.
Im housing something inside my body thats impure to an extent I cannot comprehend..

"Im sure it doesnt make you any worse than you already are..I know for one you do not get involved with the rest of the school,but perhaps you should tell me something about yourself.Im with you bex,but you need to tell me who you are." Tridus replied.

"Ill remember that.." I replied,but just as I was gonna thank him,more of these moles came up on the surface.I began squishing them again,holding a dozen in my hand and slamming them to the sharp rock . I could hear intense battle going on at the other side of the shrine,but to get there Id have to finish these off.

Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

Raven dashes around the shrine trying to wipe out any approaching monsters, however their numbers doubled, maybe even tripled. They were everywhere! Infesting homes, underground, in the air, on land and even in the nearby bushes. "Rift Wave...!" He shouts as a large shield monster blocks the attack and slams into Raven, sending Raven flying into a nearby bush. "Shit, I can't leave it unguarded!" Raven screams as the shield monster floats above him, its eye looking like it had pleasure, it body slams directly towards Raven...
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

"Kiki Ni Rawr, Rawr~" Leila chants as a whole bunch of minor paper-based monsters surrounded her. "Oh filiolus , erigo meus socius vires , tribuo lemma vox! Brutality!" She jumps back, empowered with her magic, as she bashes some monsters across the head, opening a small path for her to go through. The monsters begin shooting paper at her, however it seemed odd... The barrage of paper all miss Leila, however one skims her leg, creating a small cut. "Grr..." Leila turns whacking some more, however her being outnumbered was obvious and she needed to retreat.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm

After I destroyed the poisonous moles,I Tried to find a way to get out.The foul odor from the poison was making my senses fade.

"bex,the other side,hurry!they need help!" Tridus shouted out.

His voice guided me through as I jumped away.Fresh air filled my lungs.As I regained my senses I sensed danger.I was at the other side now.

"Its even worse here.." tridus said in a worrisome tone.

"whys it unguarded here?!"

And then I found him,his ki alone spoke of his experience.Holding a 2 handed sword with a skillful grip.It was unbelievable that he was fighting these many alone.A large shield monster had blocked his way.Unfortunate for the monster,his back was exposed.I pulled out rosayan and aimed my shot.I surged a large amount of ki aura .

"6 barrel charge shot!"

All six bullets went through his head and the monster collapsed .

"are you ok back there?!" I shouted out in concern.

I was too lost to notice these flying archery monsters, to look at the rain of arrows that was now just above my head.

'crap I cant dodge that!' I thought in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:28 am

(IM BAACK)
Kitty stood by the shrine casting many layers of Magic barriers around. She saw the others fighting for their lives, they were doing great but each one killed, another two appeared in its spot.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:48 am

(Welcome back)

Raven swings his sword, using Rift Wave once again to blast away all the arrows, missing the few odd one or two arrows. "I'm fine, what about you?" Raven pants, as a samurai ogre monster comes crashing down onto the ground. Raven jumps back to avoid the attack and begins to angrily send a barrage of slashes at the monster, only for them all to be blocked.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 am

Micah comes from evacuating the rest of the villagers, noticing Leila in a touch spot. Using her Combatic Fighter Dance, she spins elegantly delivering a barrage of attacks onto the paper monsters, as she uses her keen senses to avoid any attacks. 'Are you alright?' Micah writes, still avoiding the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:51 am

"Oh, an ally?" Leila twists, doing an elegant spin, "Kiki Ni Rawr, Rawr~ Oh filiolus , erigo meus socius vires , tribuo lemma vox! Brutality!" She chants, empowering herself (again) and Micah. "Let's take these out! Kiki Ni Rawr, Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift!" She once again buffs the two with power and speed, as she helps in fighting the miniature paper monsters.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 am

We all kept fighting,trying to find the end of all this.They kept dieing and coming back in more numbers.Tridus seemed confused aswell.Suddenly he looked at a far distance and jumped out of my jacket.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at him

"Theres something I gotta do.I think I found it." He said

Saying so he vanished into the nearby bushes and made his way deeper to wherever he was looking.
I got startled as a samurai monster crashes down on the ground.Before I could help the swordsman another rain of arrows showered upon me.This time hitting me spot on.I twisted myself around to loosen them up ,then with a light charge of ki pushed them out.And then began a fountain of blood gushing through my back,where all the arrows had laid.

"Crap...I gotta finish these archers off"

I extended the devils hand and caught one by its wing,holding him I knocked off a few more off balance.I drew out rosayan out quickly and with a sloppy gunning shot all of them.

Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:16 am

Another worm like monster crawled from the ground it moved its' way dangerously close to the shrine, NO! Kitty thought and shook her head, I have to change... "Kittal-latic lupus!" Right after chanting Kitty's body shuddered, her hands slowly turned into paws, hair grew along her arms and legs, her face changed shape and she fell to the ground, and in place stood a black wolf. Kitty growled and charged at the worm monster, she swiped a massive paw at its' head, it reared back in pain and shrivelled up into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am

As Leila and Micah wiped out the paper like monsters, they were quickly backed-up with slow moving cannon-turtle monsters. One begins to charge it's attack up, Leila peers at it oddly, "....DODGE!!" She screeches, jumping through an alleyway as the beam barely misses the two and explodes into a house, completely obliterating it. "There's three of these monsters... me and her couldn't defeat one, we have to get back to the shrine so Raven or someone else could...!!" She dashes towards the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 am

Raven grabs his two-handed sword and gripped it tightly and begins to swing around as if he was a typhoon, actually killing numerous monsters. He grins as he cuts a worm in half, until he notices Kitty who had transformed into a werewolf. He literally jumped back in fright. "K-Kitty... do you understand what's happening?..." Raven inquires, scared she was completely possessed... he had heard similar cases of situations like that.

Last edited by Raven on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:13 am

(i invitd Eri and Will to and aktw post!!!)
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 am

Micah followed Leila, only as a beam exploded from in front of them. The turtles were following, though not fast, their range was the real deal and the high-levelled power. 'We have to hurry, before they catch up!!' Micah writes. As they arrived near the shrine, they saw a large, grey werewolf, Raven and some unknown man with a demonic arm. Kicking a few monsters out of the way, Micah made it to the shrine, grabbing out her perfume. 'Spreading Enhance Dance,' She thinks, dancing as an aroma spreads through the air, increasing the strength of Micha's allies.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:30 am

(As Leila said, she asked me to join.)

Eri enters the village, which the entrance was in ruins, the monsters must have really trashed it. Hearing footsteps behind her, she quickly hides in the bushes, noticing even more monsters coming. "Goki, Liliana... Riveria..." Eri summons them quietly. "It seems the village has been trashed by these monsters... This isn't good, what about the mages currently fighting?" She asks, sneaking with her two spirits. She didn't want to get into a fight with any monsters, not alone, not here.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 am

William walked into the village entrance late, easily spotted by numerous monsters who cheered for fresh meat. "Ah... Damn, spotted already." Will grins, happy to beat some monsters into a pulp. An ogre swings its mace heavily as William simply avoids it easily, grabbing his gauntlet out, he punches the monsters stomach as hard as he could, and quickly chants. "Sai, A Go.Ex Somno Exsistat Exurens Salamandra Inimicum Involvat Igne! Captus Flammeus!"
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 am

Eri looks back at the commotion, noticing someone's getting attacked. "What is he doing!?!" She shouts aloud, grabbing her charms and throwing it at some monsters dashing to help their friend. "Charm: Explosion...!!" She shouts as they explode in the monsters respective face. "Ahh, you're perfectly fine... Oh! Good idea, we should interrogate this monster," Eri gives the other mage a thumbs-up.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 am

Charging ki in rosayan,I shot the sky filled with archers and disabled them temporarily .Then taking my time to charge up.I surge ki into homura .

"gaussan SLASH!"

With a circular swing I make the ki wave travel a full circle, killing all archer in sight.It was then I noticed another barrage of arrows which had landed up on my back again.The pain shot up.The blood had soaked in my vest and I could see it upfront too.My re gen abilities where no good for combat.Although something more seemed wrong.I felt a sudden dizziness and crashed carelessly to the ground.It was probably poison again.

'Damn I was careless' was all I could think in my mind.

I tried to channel more energy into my back.Enough to make the pain ease for a while.But the poison wouldent stop.I got up..perhaps thats something id have to deal with.

I got up to find an even greater turmoil on the ground.The girl that was here protecting the shrine had vanished.And the warrior ho was fighting so bravely was now startled to see a wolf,which I had no idea about.Also the girl who had left me at the start of all this made her way back with another girl.Tridus had run off to...where did he go?
AND to top it all off all the monsters where still rampaging around.

"this day just doesnt get any better" I said to myself
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 am

Kitty lunged at another monster that was moving dangerously close to the Shrine and killed it with one swipe of her paw. She had changed into this 'wolf' form before, but never for this long, there will most likely be side affects but right now all she needed to do was protect the Shrine.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 am

(Will asked meh to join)

Eva found that taking missions from people she didn't know were a bother, but she needed money so really she didn't care all too much. With how bow ready, she made her way towards the village. As she continued, she felf as if she was late, the view of the village being attacked was the main indicator... 'Oh well..' she thought. She spotted a vantage point on a high branch of a tall tree. At a respectable distance of 250 meters, she could make out the fight. Drawing an arrow and pulling it back on the string, she closed her left eye to scope out a target.

From her position, she could tell that where ever she shot it would undoubtably hit its mark, so she decided that she might as well help these people. She pulled back her bowstring its full length and added just a hint of a twist. Then let it go. As always her arrow flew straight through the air and hit one of the faster monsters with such force it burrowed through its head and pinned it to a door, and then repeated the process a few times before moving on. The guardians would probably notice monsters falling down dead for no good reason. "I'll play guardian angel" she said as she made her way to her next vantage point, closer to the village.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 am

I saw more archers flying above.

"Oh for heaven.."

Before I could complete,an arrow hit the monster and it collapsed onto the ground.I could sense noone near to any altitude to where the arrow came from.Whoever this new ally was ,he wasnt a novice.Relieved..I concentrated on the battlefield.

" I found it.BEX!"

In his paws tridus held a charm,evil aura surrounded it.

"There are more somewhere,but I cant find them.Noones controlling them,this place is just cursed"

And so things started to make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 am

"Kyaa!!" Eri screeches as her charm explodes right before she threw it. "That damn monster keeps exploding my charm!!" She shouts as the monster throws a gust of wind at her, sending her flying back.

"Master, I'll restrain it!" Liliana states, wrapping it with wood.

"Leave that wound to me," Riveria states healing Eri's leg.
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am

Emet rocked up to the village quite late, unprepared for the place to already be in chaos. Emet frantically looks around him, spotting monsters over at the other end of the village.

Something swung at his feet, cartwheeling him, slamming into a building, and finally landing on his head. Dazed, Emet blindly shot out a deadly flower towards whatever had just knocked him over like a ragdoll. The monster falls to the ground, powerless to the poison in the flower. It lets out a scream, attracting some unnecessary attention from the other monsters.

"Oh ffuuu-"

(( Sorry I'm was so late Defending Shrine - Page 2 Emot-ohdear ))
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next