Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

Defending Shrine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:56 am

The monster looks behind itself for some reason, growling louder. While it was distracted, Emet delivers another powerful kick, confusing the monster as to which direction it's getting attacked from.

The monster becomes dizzy, frantically looking around itself. Emet too quickly looked around himself, but saw nothing of importance.
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:58 am

'This monster's not so strong,' Micah grins as it turns to Emet, allowing Micah to deliver more attacks to the monster. In no time, it roars out and giant shadow pillars burst out of its body in all directions, Micah's hit barely and sent flying away onto a house roof.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 am

Kitty smashed through cube with one kick, "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 pm

From her position at the shrine, Eva could see what looked like ice... a big pillar actually. That wasn't good. "Uh Bex... problem" she motioned towards the pillar, and how it had actually started caused the surrounding area to snow.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:15 pm

It was now snowing,and the iced tower shot up into the sky.It was undeniable that this power was beyond all of ours....
" I wonder if they need help..."

It was obvious they needed more people,but could I leave the shrine with Eva ,considering she wasn't in the best shape..

I took out rosayan and handed it over to Eva.With that weapon of hers,she wouldn't be able to defend herself.Perhaps a gun was a better option,although I was unsure if she could lift something up that heavy.

"Try using this if your in trouble.."

I gave tridus a look,he couldn't protect Eva,but he could reach me anytime.Leaving him with her,I ran towards the tower.I had to hurry,something kept telling me we were running short of time.Surging ki into my feet,I started to skate.Using the devils hand,I grabbed near by branches and sometimes the ground itself,to give me a speed boost.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Eva held the gun in her good hand, she hadn't really used guns before. And she inspected it... six shots, that is all she had. Before she could complain that she wasn't going to be able to do much with this thing... well he was already gone. Just for a test she held it up and tried looking through whatever sight this thing may have, be it a little notch for all she cared, she needed to know if she was going to use it effectively. "I guess this will have to do"

(I'm just assuming that this is some sort of revolver x.x)
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:17 am

Raven was still able to see the outside of the ice, just unable to move. It seemed useless to try and flail out, he needed help, fast...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I paused myself and hid in the bushes not to be detected.I could now see a huge ice monster.Even the dirt that came in contact with its feet froze.It was then I realized it had gotten cold,although with the amount of ki surging through me,I felt no shiver.And there he saw.Perfectly frozen.His face a mixture of horror and desperation.The color of his skin had started to fade....he was out of time.

with no time to think,I activated the devils hand.I felt a sudden surge of concentrated energy within the hand.As I looked upon it and saw blue flames engulfing the hand..this was the same feeling I had when the hand went berserk.Perhaps due to the sudden death experience,my hand had ascended to a new level.Before I could analyze this new born power ,I ran out of the bushes and straight to the pillar.Even though the monster was now at a considerable distance,getting this warrior out of the ice would sure grab his attention.At once I dug the devils hand..and as it touched the ice,it evaporated the ice,making holes for the warrior to breath.I felt him breathing...no actually I could see him breathing,faint wisps of breath could see seen.But that was not the real problem.The height of this tower was disturbing,bringing it down could cause fatal injuries to the warrior,whose blood had also probably frozen ,thus becoming a part of ice itself.

I looked up,the more obvious choice was to destroy the part of the tower atop the warrior,thus reducing the weight significantly.At once I drew out homura.Some part of me told it would be better to grab it through the hand.And I was right.The entire sword had absorbed the strange ki and was itself engulfed in blue flames.At once I slashes through the tower.But instead of cutting it,the sword started to melt it down,and slid past its dense matter without my effort.And so the heavy upper part of the tower collapsed,big chunks of ice had all laid down on the ground and the ground had been shaken up.Cracks formed,and it felt as if an earthquake.But before I could do any more a sharp shard of ice grazed my face.And in front of me was the monster..

(new passive ability learned flames of ki )
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:24 am

Eri wandered around, not finding anyone. She notices a large pillar in the distance, but it was too far. She was too tired. Ignoring it, she goes looking for the shrine again.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 am

Eva still hadn't left the shrine, and Bex hadn't returned yet so she was starting to get a little bored. She hadn't even gotten to use the gun yet, all it was doing was making her good arm tired from holding it. Luckily, she saw someone walking towards the shrine, it looked like someone who had been defending it before. Either way, she tried to get her attention by waving her over.
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Emet watches almost mindlessly as Micah gets flung away by the Shadow monster. He quickly re-focuses his attention, and flails madly at the monster. He kicked it upon contact as hard as he possibly could, but began to wonder if his attacks were really doing any damage.

The monster appears to chuckle, then batters Emet away helplessly. Emet smashes into a large boulder, and struggles to move.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:10 am

The monster creates two whips out of pure shadow and barrages Emet with slashes. A single slash cut a rock in half... 'I have to help... that guy...' She forces herself to get up, peering out the window. She notices there's a huge cut on her leg as blood poured out. She then screeched in pain, it wasn't from the monster. As she landed, a knife stabbed her leg and created a huge gash as she fell. She then has a sudden realization. Grabbing the knife, she dashes out the window, using the last of her energy.

Micah sprayed herself with the strengthening perfume once more and jumps in the air, as the shadow monster realizes Micah was behind it, it was too late. It's onslaught on Emet distracted it too much as Micah stabs it in the head and swings the knife downward, cutting it hugely. As Micah lands, she grabs the charm and screams in pain from her leg. 'I've done it,' She thinks as she smiles ripping the charm in half...

However, the monster was still alive and moving, angrier then it's ever been before...
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 am

Raven sees a man saving him. Bex, wasn't it? He tried to smile, however his lips were frozen solid. Raven couldn't even blink, though nothing on his body seemed abnormal. What was with this ice? Wouldn't your eyes sting after not blinking for so long? Either way, Raven was glad he's about to get saved, though... these hopes were soon dashed as the ice monster easily gained the upper hand and began creating snow around the area... it was snowing! Not only the ice surrounding them, now snow... the battlefield was in this monsters complete advantage and it knows it. They need more help than this... a lot more help.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 am

Kitty walked out of the cube, she felt a chill hit her body Huh? What going on? She walked outside and was taken by surprise. It was snowing! Kitty's heart skipped a beat when she saw Emet and Micah fighting the Shadow monster and Raven lying on the ground he looked like he was frozen solid.

She ran forwards while chanting "Kittal-latic luna fuscus" the monster growled in pain and clawed at his eyes, using this as an distraction Kitty chanted "Kittal-latic tartarus e calcitrare." she then kicked the monster at his knee making him fly backwards.

Last edited by Kitty on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Emet gets up, not too massively weakened by the monster. He quickly glances at Micah, who had probably just saved his life, then back at the monster. You didn't even need to LOOK at this thing to tell it was piped off, being attacked by so many people at once.

Emet drew a dagger, and carelessly charged at the monster. The monster braced, posing as if to catch Emet.

As Emet drew closer, and carefully threw his knife forward, aimed straight at the monsters heart... At least where Emet thought the hard would be. He didn't really know much about the monsters in this area.

(( Kitty, that's Emet and Micah fighting off the Shadow monster, not Bex. @_@ ))
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 pm

a-k-t-w wrote:
Emet gets up, not too massively weakened by the monster. He quickly glances at Micah, who had probably just saved his life, then back at the monster. You didn't even need to LOOK at this thing to tell it was piped off, being attacked by so many people at once.

Emet drew a dagger, and carelessly charged at the monster. The monster braced, posing as if to catch Emet.

As Emet drew closer, and carefully threw his knife forward, aimed straight at the monsters heart... At least where Emet thought the hard would be. He didn't really know much about the monsters in this area.

(( Kitty, that's Emet and Micah fighting off the Shadow monster, not Bex. @_@ ))

(( Horrified Horrified sorry!!!))
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 pm

The field was now full of snow.At first it seemed pointless ,but it was later that I monster would use it to his advantage.Every part of the field now belonged to him.The battle was more intense now.I tried to melt parts of the field,but no use,the ice would just freeze back.

'this can take forever..'I thought to myself,as I tried to analyze the monster,unable to find any weak points .
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:25 am

Raven couldn't do much, except wait for Bex to possibly free him or fight and kill the monster... though that seemed impossible with the cavalry the two have. They need a lot more help to defeat this...
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 am

Leila forced herself up... shaking... wobbling. "Uh... Will... Kitty..." She mumbles, as they ran off to the ice pillar (though Kitty seemed to take a detour to the side, most likely looking for everyone else). "I have to help, even without magic..." She mumbles, leaning against the wall trying to run after everyone else.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:16 pm

The charm seemed the only thing holding his body together.Rosayan would have made the work much easier,but thats that.The warrior was still looking at us,yes releasing him is the first priority.But the massive size of this thing was staggering.Moreover with increased range I would be caught .Our elements countered each other,thus reducing my risk of getting completely frozen.Just then I realized.An enhancement in a drogan warriors body or weapons were always supported with other attacks.The flames that engulfed my demonic hand,would surly multiply with its extension.And so I charged forward while gathering ki into my demonic hand.The monster was ready for me.I jumped into the air from a 9 feet distance from him.And blasted a high speed thrust of my extended demonic hand with a huge amount of flames.Assuming I was going to close in the monster stared at the blast of energy making its way to him.

The blast connected,I could feel the ice starting to shatter through my sense of ki currents now entering his body.But before it could end,he detached his feet off the snowy ground.His body didn't take damage as such,but he was sent flying and falling into the far distance.

'this isnt the end' I thought to myself.It was obvious he was stunned,but would soon get back up on his feet.

I made my way to the warrior.
"Lets get you out of here"
Keeping my demonic hand on the ground I sent a wave of ki flames upon the field,melting away all the ice within the range of the wave.The pillar had now melted.I grabbed the warriors arm and pulled him through.And just after that,the ice froze back,as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 am

Micah watches in happiness, as Emet and Kitty deliver the final blow to the monster. Sitting down from too much energy used, she gives a cute smile to Emet and Kitty. 'We done it,' She writes on the board. 'Though... that ice tower over there, is really... suspicious... we should check it out.' She nods.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 am

"Heh, thanks... But, are you sure you should do this, with that wound...?" Raven inquires, slashing away a few flying icicles. There best bet was... to escape. Neither of them was in the status to fight. "Crescent Moon," Raven signals everyone by sending slashes into the air, showing he needs help... fast. He signaled everyone to help him, or expect the worst for himself and Bex.
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 am

"Are you quite alright there Micah?! You took quite a blow before." Emet inquired, as he removes his small weapon from the monster.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:58 am

William jumped from rooftop to rooftop, making it in time to see Bex and Raven engaging in a huge battle with a giant ice-estique monster. "Guys! Everyone else should be coming! Let's finish this monster off, I think we got most of the charms as well," William shouts over to the two, as he had began an incantation almost instantly. "Go Men A Sai. Septendecim spiritus ardescat coentes sagittet inimicum!" He shouts, sending seventeen blazing knuckles of fire crashing down at the monster.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Our powers now synced .After the warriors attack came the mage duelist.Giving the monster no time to breath,I charged the flames,waiting for my turn,as soon as the 17 punches landed straight on,I extended the devils hand and with fast movements,struck his limbs,one by one melting them away.Even if temporarily,He could now no longer move.I charged ki into my feet now and slided on the ice.Charging yet more ki into the devils hand,I closed into the monster and delivered a punch onto his chest.With no limbs to stop the force of attack,he was sent flying yet again.

A sudden silence now filled the still iced up battlefield.I looked behind and found both the warriors.I recognized their faces.

"I guess he doesn't die until we pull out the charm"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next