Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) Empty
PostSubject: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Jess was only awake when it was night out... She looked around... There were Shinji Roy and Nana, the three of her students who'd decided to stay (Roy had changed his mind later about going). She got up slowly, still feeling a bit dizzy... And then spotted Joseph lying next to her. She eyed him, then her students... "Did you bunch take him out, or...?" She had to ask...

"No, he fainted after getting you out of that hole." Roy, the young fire mage, answered truthfully...

Nana jumped momentarily as she saw that Joseph was starting to stir, having been so deep in her thoughts that she'd lost touch with reality.

That snapped Shinji out of his meditation in the far end of the shrine, and her got out of his cross-legged sitting position to come over. Mostly out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Joseph woke up to the sound of talking, he looked to his side and saw Jess and 3 of her students. "Hi" was the only thing he said. Joseph was still sore but he was able to sit himself up. he asked " What happened?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Shinji frowned, clearly still upset over Jess's defeat even if it was such a narrow defeat. "What else do you think, us and most of Jess's other students brought you here so you could have a safe rest."

Roy saw the look on Nana's face and comforted the socially oblivious girl... "It's ok, the firght is over." He said... It was clear those two were close and likely to pactio if given the chance.

Jess smiled. "Just like you bunch, helping whoever needs it. It's rare to see such kindness anymore." She self-consciously looked at one of seval scars on her arms and legs... Most of them nasty-looking cut scars but the third and final being a nasty burn. "That's part of why I switched jobs. Being a self-defence teacher is much safer then what I used to do."

All thre of them turned towards Jess. It was clear she didn't talk to her students much about her past, and so they were eager to find out.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Joseph was amazed at the relationship between Jess and her students. He bowed his head to the students and to Jess and said "Thank you for taking care of me." He looked at Jess intensly, "With your permission I'd like to stay and help you and your students."
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Jess smiled, then gave a surpised look when he said he wanted to help her with her students... "Well... There are a lot of them to manage. 50 total... I could really use all the help I could get, and William isn't reliable." She knew once she said that she would either have to tell him about William or somehow get William here and introduce Joseph and William to each other.

At that Shinji was able to read Jess's expression and got out his Pactio card. "Alice, see if you can find William and get him here. I think it important Joseph meet him." The other two students were merely observing what was going on, Roy simply not sure what to say and Nana actually preferring to be silent.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 pm

"William??" Joseph was curious as to who this William is. "I'd be glad to meet him." Joseph then looks at the kids, "But before that I think I should know you students first. My name's Joseph, nice to meet you." Joseph says as he smiles.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Shinji introduced himself first. "Konnichiwa (sp?), Joseph-senpai. Shinji is my name." He bowed respectfully, making the vulcan handsign as he came up.

Roy rolled his eyes. "Im Roy..." And when Nana didn't say her name he did it for her. "And this is Nana... Don't mind her behavior, she's just shy."

Jess smiled. "Come on Nana, you don't have to be so shy around your new teacher..."

Nana finally came out of her shell a bit... "U-u-uhm... K-K-konnichiwa Joseph-sensei..."

[Ever watch Naruto? I've made a habit of using Hinata as inspiration for Nana's behavior.]
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 pm

"Konnichiwa Shinji, Roy, Nana-chan." Joseph replies with a smile. "So what are your abilities?" Joseph asked the students.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Nana nervously explained first, since the others seemed to be waiting for her. "I-I have a spell then can heal injuries... But not disease."

Next came Roy, who tossed a coin in the air so the spell would have something to react with, then snapped his fingers... He made this explosion give off more light than anything else, so he didn't damage anything...

"Hope you don't have sensitive hearing..." Shinji said, directing his sonic screech attack at a bunch of bottles... They all shattered as Jess Roy and Nana covered their ears from the cacoughanous(sp?) assualt.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm

After hearing Shinjis attack Joseph covered his ears and screamed thinking he was talking at a normal tone "YOU GOT A VERY POWERFUL VOICE!! YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE GREAT TALENT! BUT NEXT TIME TELL ME BEFOREHAND!! OOOWWW!!"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Jess laughed, Roy rolled his eyes and Nana clearly had sensitive hearing from the way she shed a few tears and still had her hands clamped over her ears.

"Whoops... Sorry senpai. Used to Alice being the only one around and she's deaf."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Joseph smiled as he was getting his hearing back. He looked at Roy knowing it was gonna take some effort until Roy could get along with him. After that Joseph got up still a little sore, "So could one you show me around the shrine then?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Jess still felt a bit sore herself... That'd been one heck of a fight. "... Why don't you do the honors, Nana?" She said, clearly trying to get the young girl out of her shell...

"O-O-Ok..." Nana stammered, only now leaving Roy's side. She nervously came over to Joseph and took his hand, leading him to the back end of the main hall...

[GTG, Mom wants to get away from the unwanted 'ant farm' in the house...]
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am

While smiling at Nana Joseph took her hand and started walking out of the room. Looking back at Jess he said, "You take a good rest now Jess. There are things i'd like to ask you when i get back."

With that Joseph left the room with Nana, he took out a piece of gum and put in his mouth, "Want some?" he extended his pack of gum to Nana offering her some.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:19 am

"Thanks, I-I have some already." Nana said, getting out one of those things of bubble tape and putting a small peice in her mouth.

[Should we end the thread here?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:25 am

(Is Joseph trying to pick up Jessica from me!??!)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 am

[What no... I wouldn't let him do that.]
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 am

(Not really. Joseph doesn't move that fast. He's just being Joseph)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 pm

[.... Ok then >>]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

[Should we end this thread now, or continue?]
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

(Yeah, i don't think theres gonna be much progression now)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Kill THREAD OFFICIALLY TERMINATED Kill
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Rewards

Jess: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Joseph: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)   In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us) Empty

Back to top Go down

In Her Shrine With Her Rival (Joseph, PM permission from one of us)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1