Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Micah

Micah

Defending Shrine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 am

'I'm fine.' Micah writes on the board, nodding at Emet. She was hurting all over, though there were no broken bones, which was a plus. 'There shouldn't be much charms left,' She adds writing on the board with a grateful smile. This was almost over...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:25 am

"Right..." William nods, chanting a spell. "Go Men A Sai, Ex Somno Exsistat Exurens Salamandra Inimicum Involvat Igne! Captus Flammeus!" He chants, as a whip of fire catches the ice monster slowly thawing away the ice. "Raven, at the first oppurtunity you get, grab the charm!!" William shouts over, inserting his magic even more into the fire to hurry the process.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 am

Kitty heard someone yelling and ran around the corner to see the ground covered with ice. Will, Raven and Bex were fighting a massive Ice monster.
Kitty returned to Micah and Emet, "Will and the others are fighting a Ice monster, and I think they need help. She huffed feeling extremely tired.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Micah looked at Kitty and nodded, struggling to get up however as she arose, she fell back down on her bottom, as her legs gave way. She was too tired to continue fighting. It wasn't just her, she could tell Kitty and Emet both were full of fatigue. Thinking about it, if Will, Bex and Raven were the only one's fighting, does that mean everyone else too is unable to fight, being too tired... Honestly, it's up to the remaining fighters...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Eri rested on a wall, her goki resting beside her, she ripped up two charms and boy, one of them was way too hard for her to do. "Argh... I'm falling asleep... R-Riveria, I'm so sorry... you have to heal me and all." Eri sobs

"No, it's my job to protect Master, alright?" Riveria smiles. Minion and Liliana nod, staying guard for Eri.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 pm

"Right! Crescent Phoenix!" Raven grins, swinging his two-handed sword attracting Will's fire and shoots a crescent moon burning with fire and immense heat, "......Now!" Raven shouts, jumping up and grabbing the charm, getting burnt by the extremely heated, melting ice and rips the charm in half, the monster crumbling and the entire town's curse lifted... "D-Did we do it?"
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Reducing in size,while the ice withered away,the monster now melted into a more humanoid form,than the brute he was earlier.Losing a part of its brute strength,he made it up with his speed,circling around us,creating his own illusions with ice.I closed my eyes,as icy breezes tousled my hair.I gathered flames around my demonic hand waiting for the right moment.

"That speed wont help you.You'll regret not running away while you had the chance"

Extending the devils hand,I grabbed the monster in its trail..melting him down.Till all traces of it had vanished.

Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 am

Eva took her seat back next to the shrine, nothing to do now but wait for the others to return, she had a feeling that they had manage to stave off the tide of enemies and they were to be succesful in their mission. Which meant all the sooner she'd be paid and get to resting her arm, not really feeling magical healing was the right way to go about it, naturally allowing it to heal was a better option in her opinion. All she had to do now is wait for them to return..
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:47 am

Leila wobbled, staggered all around the place and finally made it to the ice monster area only before falling face first. She looks up and notices the charm being ripped and eventually the monster being destroyed... "W-we won...!" She shouts, as the curse of the place is lifted and what seems a dome like structure of pure darkness is completely destroyed. As everyone rounded up together, everything seemed fine other than the injury casualties and the fatigue they all felt. "Look, the villagers are returning." Leila notices, paramedics rushing in to heal any wounded. Leila looks at Raven and Will, "Who do you think put the curse up?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:03 am

"Ah! Speaking of that... I saw someone, some odd man wrapped in black clothing, but he suddenly disappeared when I tried to chase him." Eri turns to Leila after hearing the question, it seems her goki were sent back, too tired to fight any longer. "Instead, all I found was another charm. Odd, right?" Eri was confused, unsure what or who that person was, the only thing was... he had a bad vibe, a scary one... or murder...
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 am

Hmmm, Will told me to grade this thread as well, so here I goooo.

Rewards.

William: 5 SP, 3 MP and 400,000 Drachma.

Kitty: 5 SP, 3 MP and 500,000 Drachma.

Eri: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma.

Leila: 4 SP, 2 MP and 350,000 Drachma.

Raven: 3 SP, 2 KP and 300,000 Drachma.

Micah: 2 SP, 2 KP and 250,000 Drachma.

Bex: 6 SP, 4 KP and 300,000 Drachma.

Eva: 5 SP, 3 KP and 500,000 Drachma.

Emet: 4 SP, 3 MP and 450,000 Drachma.

Edit: By Will, you forgot Emet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content