Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster Empty
PostSubject: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 am

(Anyone want to do this mission with me?)

"Near the Everlast Magic School, there's been sightings off a strong, scary monster. Most students are too afraid to go on any expedition to the area because of this. At the principal's request, I must form up a team of people to help me destroy this monster...

- Ken"

Ken finishes writing up the team request and grins. He really does wonder if there's anyone who'll join to this... it's worth a try at the very least though.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 pm

totally would, but im already doing a mission, if you could hold up for a day i can join this one, if thats ok?
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 am

No problem man, I'll wait. Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 am

I'll join up, since Larita and Yoko are already on other missions.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:42 am

I'll join, since Ken's joining.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 am

Ok, if you woulld like to start us off, could you please??
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:12 am

(Awesome, let's start).

Ken dashes in front of the other group members that were all approved by the principal of the school to assassinate a single monster that had been petrifying other members of the school. This has had a bad impact, as numerous students and some teachers are thinking of canceling any exploration to that area, meaning this is the one and only chance to take down that monster.

"Come on, everyone!" Ken cheerfully dashes away, happy to do his first mission based on aiding the school. The crevices and fissures in the mountain seemed unstable and dangerous to be near and the rocks were rigid. It didn't seem like the best place for exploring, but some teachers recommended it as an area that should be explored.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

Nina timidly followed quickly behind, her feet were sore from the rocky terrain, even though she's wearing shoes. 'I wonder what kind of monster would be here...' She thinks to herself. They've gone a pretty far through the area and saw not a single sign of an animal even.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:20 am

Umi:****, Monster Exterminating? Yoko's really good at this stuff, but i dont think i should bother him right now. Ritia mind being my defense for this mission? Do we have any information on this monster?

Umi felt kind of weird not having Yoko with him, he was used to Yoko's being at his side, ever since the time they left Kyoto and Shinmeiryuu behind, they seemed to have always been their with each other. He gripped his staff rather nervously, these guys dont have as much experience with demons, as far as Umi knew, if anything he'll probably be left on defense, which suited Umi just fine.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 am

Rita smiles at Umi, "Of course! You can rely on me," She proudly nods. "We don't know much information on the monster, the students that reported it just noted it was very large and the other students attacked by it, are still knocked out..." She sighs at the little to no information fact.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 am

"Well, we don't need all that information, as it won't change the fact that we'll defeat this monster!!" Ken shouts aloud. As the group continues walking, they hear a moan... An odd sound, "Can anyone hear that?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 am

"It'd still be better to have information~~" She whines. Upon hearing the moans, she quickly looks around scared, scouting the area, she notices a student, male. He was battered up badly and it seems he was rendered unable to talk. "Umi, do you think you could heal him!?" She shouts over.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 am

Umi: Yah give me a second...

Dropping his stuff, he sat on the floor, pulling out his Cura spell, the silver aura of the spell covered the students wounds, he didnt seem to be getting much better, even after a significant amount of healing.

Umi: He has lacerations to his upperbody, maybe from protecting himself, but there appears to be something that is making it hard for me to heal him, the only real thing that can do that is magic, is the beast magical??
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 am

"If the beast was magical, that would be a huge problem..." Rita states the obvious. "But, worse yet, if a students here, does that mean there's more onwards from here?" She asks, the student seems fine if we leave him here, but that's the problem, what if the monster comes while we leave him here?
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 am

"Don't worry, leave protecting this guy to me. Chi Li Ra Na Sec, Sand Coffin!" She chants, as a coffin of sand surrounds the injured student. "Since I'll be continually using my magic to do this, I'll know if it gets broken or attacked by. Let's continue on, he'll be fine, with Umi's healing and all. But, my barrier of sand won't last forever, so we have to be quick." Nina explains logically, yet lengthly.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:46 am

Umi: naw, you'll need all the offense you can get. i'll heal them while you guys distract the monster when im done i'll help you guys.

It took a rigorous amount of healing, but Umi was able to stabilize the condition of the student, normally he would have felt tired from this kinda treatment, but the magic stamina training he did made him feel practically nothing in magic drain
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 am

Ken walks outward, away from the group. Maybe it would lure the monster to attack him. As he stood at a crevice, he peers into the swallowing darkness at the bottom. "Wow..." He mutters, it must be deep. Really deep. Peering onwards, his good eyesight caught a glimpse of what seemed to be red-eyes staring at him? The edge quickly gives way and he falls down the crevice.

"S-Spread!" He panics, forcing his wings out to take flight, stopping himself from falling. "There's something down there!! I think..." He shouts over to the rest the group.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 am

Rita looked outward, noticing Ken was flying over a fissure as he said there's something down there. Things didn't add up, she dashed over as fast as she could, disappearing for a split second. "Hmm..." She inspects, noticing nothing, but that could because her eyesight wasn't as good. "I'll go down there to check..." She mumbles, stabbing her kunai into the ground, wrapping cloth on it and using it as if it was a rope. Not that it'd last long, but it'd last long enough for her to get ready if it breaks.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 am

Umi: Ritia get on!

Umi got his magic staff, standing on the edge of it, the entire staff lifted up off the ground, waiting for Ritia to grab on, he hovered in the air, preparing some incantations.
Flight was a basic magic any mage could do with pretty much anything the could stand on, though it was a lot more complex with a broom.

Umi: GeroGero Septemdecim spirtus undiales, coentes sagittet inimicum....
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:02 am

"Right!!" Rita shouts, using the cloth to launch herself upwards, grabbing onto Umi's magic staff. Grabbing out three kunais, she launches them downwards into the crevice only to see what happens. In almost no time, as they get consumed by darkness, they fly outwards! Rita uses a shuriken attached with a string to hit the kunai's away, but what kind of magic is that monster using?
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 am

"R-right." Nina states, worried for Umi, Rita and Ken, canceling her magic on the sand barrier. She was unsure what to do, until a few kunais are sent flying outwards of the fissure followed by a large red laser that was sent flying upwards. She panics and dashes over, unsure what just happened. 'Was anyone hurt?' She quickly wonders to herself.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 am

Umi: Ritia can you give me a target? i cant see in this darkness.

Umi tried to focus on avoiding whatever was attacking them, he had a spell to light up the area, but if the monster moved it would have been useless, he need something specific to target.

Umi: (Telepathic Talking) Yoko! Give some advice on how take down monsters!
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:16 am

Ken barely dodges the lazer, flapping his wings, he tries to shoot downward into the abyss with his arrows. "This monsters at an advantage, we can't see it, but it can see us...!!" Ken shouts to himself, dodging his arrows that were sent flying back at him.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:20 am

"I can't see it either, but..." Rita mumbles, 'I said I'd protect Umi...'

Jumping off the pole, she jumps into the abysmal of darkness. She grabs out her katana and slams it into the wall, breaking her fall, allowing her to land safely. "Come on out, monster!" Rita provokes, as a claw came flying from her left. She ducks, barely avoiding it and jumps back.

"Anyone, use light magic to light up the area... here!" She shouts, throwing a kunai up in the air as the signalling point.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:23 am

"Adeat!" Nina chants, noticing the kunai fly form the crevice. "Beaming pinnacle..." She mutters, as the spear makes a ray of light shine down into the crevice, showing Rita.

"T-The monsters not there! Wait, I'll come down too," Her tougher side shouts, jumping downwards. Once landing, she increases the light output to shine even brighter. As a drip of water, or something lands on Nina's shoe, she lets out a small shriek as another hits her head. It was drool from the monster... as Nina looks up all that could be heard was a loud scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster   Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Crevice Peak - Hunting Mountain Monster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next