Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mountain Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Will, Rie, Hathaway and a dawdling Rachael wandered through the forestry. “How nice…” He mumbles to himself with a nonchalant smile. Rachael nods viciously. She’s so entranced in the serene terrain, forgetting on what she came here for. The group travelled up the steep, dirty slope as they soon arrived at a lush, green area with relaxing winds and a beautiful waterfall.

“We’re here! We’re here!” Rachael shouts in excitement.

“Now, now little girl… Please don’t make such a ruckus…” Rickardo groggily murmurs, just recently being turned into an ermine, losing so many things. “So tired~” He adds, showing being turned into an ermine was the least of his worries.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Rie stopped paying attention and went looking for something of interest in the area where they were (preferably some flowers or Butterflies).
"... Right. Lets start this training shall we?" Hathaway said.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm

“Training? Oh-, right, right…” Rachael babbles.

“Such a dense girl, it’d be great if you made a pactio when she’s unsuspecting!” Rickardo plans secretly.

Ignoring Rickardo, William asks “So how are we going to start this training? New spells? Increase our magic, strength, or what?”
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Hathaway smiled slightly.
"That is entirely up to the two of you. What do you wish to learn first?" Hathaway asked.
"I can teach you almost anything, but please don't ask for new illusions, I'd rather you didn't bother with them at all." She finished with a bright grin.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 pm

“Haha, illusions aren’t my style anyway!” Will smiles, lifting his arm and pointing at himself with his thumb. “I’d like to learn anything that has anything to do with fire magic!” He cheers.

“That’s right! Master needs to become stronger at his pathetically weak state!” Rickardo cruelly agrees. Rachael continues to look around the scenery.

“I-I’m not looking for combat purposes… I just want to control my magic…” She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Hathaway thought for a few moments before smiling again.
"Lets start with a basic one that I've made: BoingBoing Flamma Orbis!"Hathaway chanted with determination, in a flash an orb of flames were circling Hathaway protectively.
"Now you try." She said with an encouraging smile before turning to Rachael and starting a conversation with her regarding magic control. Through all this Rie merely sat, observing a few birds that were flying around.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:13 pm

"R-right... Go Men A Sai, Flamma Orbis!" William chants as a large spherical orb surrounded by flames appears. It seemed pretty loyal and stable, though many things look stable yet could explode the next minute. “U-um, I’m not sure if it’s that durable… considering the looks,” William comments. Rickardo just looks from afar.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Rie turned her attention from the birds (with some effort) and onto Will and his orb or flaming awesome (had to write that).
"Chii... I could help you determine the durability of that orb of yours Will." Rie said as she rose up to her feet, a pair of training shinais mysteriously (though courtesy to Hathaway) in her hands.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 pm

"W-what? Are you sure...?" William asks cautiously, not wanting to hurt Rie in any way. "If you'll be alright, I guess it'll be fine." He adds.

Rickardo laughs from far away, an evil like snicker. Rachael however was getting a few special tips from Hathaway.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Rie nodded and brought her shinais into a ready position. "Shippū Jinrai!" Rie called, seemingly missing with her slash however a second later the Orb exploded.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm

"W-what?" William asks, just barely seeing "two" slashes. Was one a feint? Or was it a double slash? Either way it was an amazing technique. Will sighs as the orb had been broken, either he hadn't concentrated enough magic or Rie's technique was simply similar to the Shinmeiryuu sword style, on which wold easily destroy demons, summoned monsters and such; that includes the orb.

"Ohohoho," Rickardo laughs into William's ear. "What a great person for a pactio!" He laughs louder.

"...Rickardo, you're supposed to be helping me! Not give absurd statements that you've been doing!" William replies.

"I'm hurt! I'm hurt!" Rickardo jokes. "I'm not useless! I just don't feel the need to help you right now, oh cruel master!"

Brushing Rickardo aside, he looks at Ms.Hathaway, "H-Hathaway, could I please request a spellbook that gives information on fire spells...? Possibely of water and electic as well. The latter not for me though."
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Rie wasn't paying attention, her butterfly friend had decided that it needed her attention again.
Hathaway paused in her teaching of Rachael.
"A couple of spell-books you say? Sure thing." Hathaway said and procured a grand total of three books. "These three books all contain spells written and made by yours truly, take good care of them." Hathaway said before going back to teaching Rachael.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

William nods. “T-thanks for all the helpful things you’ve done for us!” He shows his gratitude. Opening the fire elemental training book, there was quite a lot of information. “Magma Fist… Fell flames…” He mumbles to himself looking through the spells and how they work. He started with Fiery Captor as it seemed the most simple.

The instructions are as follow:
1. Charge up your magical energy, those efficient in fire magic will find this easier.
2. Follow the body poses. Pretend you’re throwing a rope or whip.
3. Blazing fire will extend from your hand and wrap around your opponent. This takes concentration.

After finished reading, William began to practice on the numerous dummies that Hathaway had provided.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Rie was standing a little ways off with a small smile on her lips.
*TIMESKIP!!!! Five days later*
The group were standing outside a cave that Hathaway had shown them.
"In here is your final test, William, you have showed amazing progress though not as amazing as my own and this test will show whether or not you have what it takes to be a mage." Hathaway explained with a bright smile. Rie made a small sound indicating that she wanted to go with Will.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm

William smiles back, "I'm ready, I'm ready!" He calmly says, stretching for the time-being. Looking at Rie who supposedly offered to come along, Will found it'd be much more of an enjoyable experience. "You're coming along too, Rie?" He smiles at her. "I'd be able to rely on you." He says.

"Ayup, rely on her as a guardian!" Rickardo adds. "I'll be coming a long to see Master's progression as well!" He says climbing aroud on Will's hat.

"Good luck everyone!" Rachael cheers everyone on.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Rie followed Will into the cave, her shinais strapped to her waist, ready to be used if need arise. "Chii." She said with a smile as she waved back to Rachael and Hathaway.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:31 pm

As Will and Rie (and Rickardo, thought not so much walked,) walked down the cave. It got a lot darker. "Practe Bigi Nar, Ardescat..." William chants, lighting a rather large dim flame on his finger, allowing him and Rie to see. Noticing a few torch stands oddly set up around the cave he lighted it and numerous others on fire, giving them a lot of light...

"Master watch out!" Rickardo adds, as numerous flocks of bats begin to surround him and Rie.

"No worries, no worries." William says, "Go Men A Sai, Go Men A Sai, Incendia ut exuro totus ut cinis cineris , caput capitis north quod attero totus in vestri via , numerus ruina! Streaming Flame!!" William chants, sending a stream of flames at the bats.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Rie was having a field day, the bats being no challenge to her sword skills (which oddly enough seemed to stem mostly from muscle memory).
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Will and Rie easily dispatched the bats. "Really now. Is that it...?" He sighs, as the bodies disperse into nothingness. They were probably illusions or creatures created by a strong mage. “Ms.Hathaway most likely created these monsters.” He advices.

“Figured it out already, I see…” Rickardo says, “You’re right, and as you go deeper you’ll be seeing stronger and stronger enemies…” Rickardo slightly snickers, most likely thinking a pactio will result in it. However Rickardo’s statement was correct, the two soon came across a group of agitated goblins.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Rie brought her Shinais in a guard position, protecting will. "Batsuzan Gaisei!" Rie shouted (or as much as Rie's soft and small voice allowed her to do so) before slamming her fist into the ground, sending a shock-wave towards a bunch of goblins. the ground soon buckled and exploded under the goblins, sending them flying.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 pm

"Nice job!" William shouts over to Rie, taking the opportunity. "Go Men A, Pyro flamma, ustulo hellfire, servo mihi quod efflectum meus foes! Fell Flames!" He chants, sending numerous fire needles, piercing the bodies of the airborne goblins. Soon arriving as back-up a single goblin holding a crown on his head and a spiked mace. He dashed towards the closest, Rie.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Rie's smile turned almost (note ALMOST) Evil as she intercepted the Goblin king.
"Chimatsuri." Rie said and instantly she vanished only to emerge ten times at different places, attacking the goblin for a total of ten times. In short, the goblin didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:09 pm

William's eyes widen, "Good job...?" He tries to repeat though had a small pause. A large roar could be heard from deeper in. "Let's go!" He says rushing towards the danger he heard. The flames got dimmer for no reason, however still allowing the three to see.

"Tisk, tisk. Rushing head first into danger." Rickardo sighs. As a large flying shark appears out of nowhere, raging it's vicious nature. "S-see?!?" Rickardo tries to mock, only to be scared.

"Go Men A, Aestuo incendia wrap inter meus hostilis quondam penetro enchanted area! Inferno Twist!" William chants, slamming his fist into the ground as fire erupts from underneath. The attack burns the shark, however actually made it even more vicious.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Rie dodged the shark as it lounged at her, (one of her shinais weren't that lucky however and got shattered) the sharks body slamming hard into the rocky wall of the cave. Rie readied her other shinai, putting it horizontally in front of her body, stabilizing it with her right hand.
"I'm going to attack it. Aku Zuko San." And with that Rie rushed towards the shark, intent on stabbing it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:21 pm

"Right," William shouts over to her, it seems that the sharks intending to flee the area. "That's not happening! Go Men A Sai, Ex Somno Exsistat Exurens Salamandra Inimicum Involvat Igne! Captus Flammeus!" William quickly chants sending a rope of flames to keep the flying shark in spot. "All yours!" He shouts over to Rie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training   Mountain Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain Training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next