Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRS Treasure Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

MRS Treasure Hunting Empty
PostSubject: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 am

Treasure Hunting
Info: Were heading over to the Noctis Labrynthis to gather whatever treasure we can, as well gather information on the area for our research.

(All MRS members welcome, we'll all at least get some kinda rare item.)
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 am

(Ready to go!)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 pm

(**** it, the rest of the people can join later)

Umi: My muscles are still sore from that Magic Berserk. Im gonna need you to protect me, as usual.

Umi wrangled up the rest of his magical items, and stuffed them into his bag, they were coming up on the ruins of the former Noctis Labryinthus dungeon. As it was not a scheduled stop on the magic bus rout, Umi and Yoko had to jump off the magical ship, landing on Umi's staff, they made the rest of the way by staff. When they reached the entrance, the former dungeon was separated from the rest of the land by a huge canyon, and the only remaining entrance was on the mainland in front of them. Ready to embark, Umi set up his barriers for protection.

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Yoko: Sounds good to me, I havent dont much protecting lately...

Yoko was still riled up from his mission, he couldnt get the ninja out of his mind, but he tried to focus on protecting Umi at the moment. They entered the pitch black dungeon. He couldnt see, so he used a ki technique to be able to create a flame to light there way.

Yoko: Om...Ran
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 am

(BTW, Ran is a basic ki technique, like Ardescat but used with Ki)

Umi: Alright, i think the next right in the way to get into the entrance sanctum.

Umi focused his attention on his magic archive, he downloaded a map of the dungeon a previous adventure guild had made. Entering the "foyer" of the dungeon, he searched around for the next direction that would take him to a treasure room. He chose the most dangerous route, as the adventures marked it as 'Not investigated due to immense danger'. So he went down the farthest path.

Umi: I think its this way, but watch out for traps...
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

Yoko: Well its not TRAPS we have to worry about...

From around the corner a large subterranean reptile started to charge at them, Yoko picked up Umi and they evaded the large reptile, but couldnt find a good place to hide, so they landed behind the creature. Pulling out his arifact, it changed into a nodachi and he charged at the monster.

Yoko: Back me up. Zanganken!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am

Umi: Alright GeroGero! Septemdecim spiritus undiales, coentes sagittet inimicum. Sagitta Magica Series Undiales..

Holding back his attack spell, he charged more power and waited for Yoko's attack to go through. As Yoko cut into the wyrm, Umi launched his empower spell to hit in the exact spot where Yoko cleaved into the monster. Sending it crawling away into the empty cavern on the other side of the room

Umi: Its an Earth Dragon, its called the Argyre Wyrm. There one of the weaker dragons though...
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 am

Seeing the ugly little dragon run into the cavern, he decided it was not a good idea to go that way, so he kept moving forward with Umi. They came to a room full of traps, but rather than deal with all of them, Umi had Yoko set them all off as he ran through. On the other side Yoko was out of breath, and waited for Umi to come across.

Yoko: Your....an....ass sometimes....
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 am

Umi: haha you know you love m...

Not able to finish the rest of the sentence, Umi ran off in front of Yoko, he didnt get embaressed a lot, but something about his an Yoko's "relationship" made him extremely awkward and somewhat terrified.

Umi: Oh look another Wyrm, but there appears to be something stuck in its forehead! I want it!! Yoko get it for me!
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 am

Yoko: Your wish is my comman..... wait nevermind. Ill get it.

Yoko was just as awkward when it came to his and Umi's "relationship" as Umi was, but he did what he was asked too. Jumping and landing on the front of the Wyrm's head, he pulled out the thing stuck in its foreheard, but that only seemed to enrage him more.

Yoko: Oh, its a sword, can i have it??
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 am

Umi; Sure, i say we use something cool, like that new tag team spell we made. Ready?Koyo Form:Anti-Spirit Team Barrier!

Activating the team barrier, the blocked the charge of the advancing wyrm, with enough time for Umi to activate a few spells he started casting. But the worm was unharmed and continued it's rampage.

Umi: were gonna need something powerful to take it down....

Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 am

Rita, using her speed almost instantly appeared in front of the wyrm and slashed at it, throwing numerous throwing weapons at it at the same time. "Why didn't you two tell us you were going to this!? I had went around the school asking the teachers for an hour!!" Rita strongly whines at the two, using the cloth to suspend herself in the air as she peered at the opponent.

The attack, though ineffective, seemed to have enraged it even more, showing signs that it is getting hurt little-by-little.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 am

"Don't forget me...!!" Larita says, playing certain notes on her flute, using it as chanting instead, "Lalalalala, Sound Boom...!!" She chants as she aims at the back of the wyrm and her magic bursts into it.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 am

(We were gonna get you stuff...)

Umi: I have a theory i wanna try out, give me 2 minutes GeroGero Septemdecim spiritus undiales, coentes sagittet inimicum, Sagitta Magica Convergetia Series...

As the team spirit barrier fell, Umi started chanting his spell, but instead of producing numerous balls of light, the blended together into a large ball and stayed in place as he started chanting another spell.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:38 am

Yoko: I think you need a little more time than that....

Using his swords he lead with his Raimeiken, he struck at the wrym, but it didnt do much.
though the animal flinched, it certainly wasnt from the attack, but rather the light from the electricity.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 am

They wyrm swings its tail, aiming for Rita, as she flashstepped out of the way. "Tokugi: Disaster Fall..." She mutters as a rain of kunais slam into the wyrm, though it seemed most of them just bounced off.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 am

Umi: GeroGero Septemdecim spiritus undiales, coentes sagittet inimicum, Sagitta Magica, Convergetia Undiales...

He created another ball of blue light, and start on making another one, creating another ball of light, he combined all the balls of light together.

Umi: Emittam! Lets do that one tactic: Attack all at once!
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 am

"Adeat, Sanctus Carmen!! Lalalala..." Larita chants, taking the ability of her artifact to stay far away from the wyrm's range. "Decem Spiritus Aeriales, Vinculum Facti Inimicum Captent, Sagitta Magica, Aer Capturae!" Larita sings, as the arrows of wind wrap around the wyrm, though it may seem ineffective, at the very least it'll seal its movement for a few seconds at the very least. Larita follows up by playing music on her flute, doing an cute spin, she finishes and with a large note played, "Sound Boom!!" She shouts, as her attack flies towards the wyrm.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 am

Yoko: Shinmeiryuu Ougi! Hyakkaretsu Okazan!

Drawing a circle with his sword, he created a shower of sharp petals that struck the Wyrm at its sides, the iron hide of the monster seemed to make it invulnerable.

Yoko:One would assume the head had a sword stuck in it for a reason, hit the head!!
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 am

Rita closes her eyes and concentrates, channeling her Ki. "Tokugi: Mirage Shuriken!" She shouts, sending two shurikens flying towards the wyrm at amazing speed. A falling rock from the monsters previous rampage fell right in front of the shurikens, only to be cut in half almost instantly upon contact.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:18 am

Umi: This is insane... Triplex Saggita!

Launching the three Sagitta Magica arrows, the condensed burst slammed into the Wyrm's front side, causing it to shift in every direction, collapsing the support on the building. Not sure what to do, he was afraid to push forward, fearing the fact they might get stuck in the Labryinth
forever.

Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:30 am

"W-what do we do? If we continue attacking..." Rita ponders.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:32 am

Umi: I have an idea, Ritia, create a few clones to help hold of the walls, ill hold them up with my barriers, while you, Larita and Yoko grab all the treasure you can!
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:55 am

"Alright, adeat. Dexter Regnum, Sinistra Regina." Rita summons her artifact and creates bunshins of her, Umi, Larita and Yoko to help hold up any crumbling walls. "Yoko, Larita!! We better do this quick, she shouts, using her speed she dashes to collect any treasure.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 am

Umi: Ok, Paries Extendetum......... Area Constet

Moving his twin barriers to hold up the sides of the walls, he watched the wyrm stop flailing and charge at Umi, unprotected without his barriers.

Umi: Bring it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

MRS Treasure Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next